FYI: Buzz WON!!! 330k$ !!

I see I wasn't beeing clear. Many people consider a 2 year or less investment IRL a good one. So to invest 330k$ in a virtual game for 4 years, with no protection in case MA goes bancrupt, is a really bad idea...

I hope you do realize that the modern banking system is built upon more or less the idea of a '50 year investment' going by the terminology that an investment is the amount of time it takes to pay back in profits alone.

By those standards, almost all companies are happy to make 10 or 20 year investments, some willing to make '300 or more year investments'

Very very few places except to make back profits worth the initial investment in just 2 years.

Oh, and before I forget:
:yay:CONGRATULATIONS:yay:

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS BUZZ :yay:

Assume 30k ped daily total global value for kreltin + aurli, that's around 60k ped total ped turnover a day. At 4% tax its 2.4k ped tax a day. 876k ped a year. This way 3.3M peds is almost a

4 YEAR INVESTMENT

I was amazed watching the auction, how can those people not be able to do simple mathematics, what were they hoping to gain? :eek:

I don't think there is RL investment that pays off in 4 years.. If your calculation is right, then thats 25% return !!!.. If your calculation is true, then they seem to know very well how to do simple maths ;)

Gratz ,Buzzz

crazy beautiful like some movie title :)

I don't think there is RL investment that pays off in 4 years.. If your calculation is right, then thats 25% return !!!.. If your calculation is true, then they seem to know very well how to do simple maths ;)

Ok, maybe I'm too young to comprehend it :scratch2:. Maybe when I'm 35-40, wealthy and tired, I will consider a high risk 4 year investment a good one. For now, the economical situation in EU is bad and doesn't seem to improve, not to mention new planets that can (and very probably will) take away Calypso's playerbase.

Assume 30k ped daily total global value for kreltin + aurli, that's around 60k ped total ped turnover a day. At 4% tax its 2.4k ped tax a day. 876k ped a year. This way 3.3M peds is almost a

4 YEAR INVESTMENT

I was amazed watching the auction, how can those people not be able to do simple mathematics, what were they hoping to gain? :eek:

How much of the loot are globals ?
30% ?
Paid back in not even 1,5 years ?!
Nice investment.
And better bonus still, sell your crafetd goods directly where it is needed and get from that taxes on top ?!
wow...sounds like a profitable and smart decision :D

How much of the loot are globals ?
30% ?
Paid back in not even 1,5 years ?!
Nice investment.
And better bonus still, sell your crafetd goods directly where it is needed and get from that taxes on top ?!
wow...sounds like a profitable and smart decision :D

lol ofcourse its freaking big smart profitable move! :)

yep never saw that 1 coming

You may own a Palace Buz, but as we found out directly after you won....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm still the King! :D

Grats on your monumental purchase mate. The person I have met IRL and know in game will certainly do nothing but his best to make Crystal Palace its best. It couldn't to a nicer guy and I'm proud to day I know you m8.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

*Note the time of this pK vs. the auction's completion. Buzz was a good sport and came out for me to fire a few rockets at him for the sake of relieving some aggression.

Gratz & good luck with CP

You may own a Palace Buz, but as we found out directly after you won....

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm still the King! :D

Grats on your monumental purchase mate. The person I have met IRL and know in game will certainly do nothing but his best to make Crystal Palace its best. It couldn't to a nicer guy and I'm proud to day I know you m8.

Best wishes and Happy Holidays.

*Note the time of this pK vs. the auction's completion. Buzz was a good sport and came out for me to fire a few rockets at him for the sake of relieving some aggression.

lol nice

great job buzz

lol how can he lose? From this point on he is profiting he still owns property worth 3.3mil. We know at least 2-3 others in the game that will pay 3.3mil for it so it's value will hold as long as it is making money.

*and MA doesnt go under...

Back