FYI: Buzz WON!!! 330k$ !!

Buzz wins CP

Gratz to buzz here is the final screen shot ;)
cp.jpg

:laugh:

"To infinity and beyond!"

Assume 30k ped daily total global value for kreltin + aurli, that's around 60k ped total ped turnover a day. At 4% tax its 2.4k ped tax a day. 876k ped a year. This way 3.3M peds is almost a

4 YEAR INVESTMENT

I was amazed watching the auction, how can those people not be able to do simple mathematics, what were they hoping to gain? :eek:

Gratz Buzz! Unexpected to say the least.

Well done!

Congratz Buzz :)

Thank you for report Wildman :cool:

Assume 30k ped daily total global value for kreltin + aurli, that's around 60k ped total ped turnover a day. At 4% tax its 2.4k ped tax a day. 876k ped a year. This way 3.3M peds is almost a

4 YEAR INVESTMENT

I was amazed watching the auction, how can those people not be able to do simple mathematics, what were they hoping to gain? :eek:

Guess you answered yourself there...

Thats a History. Gratz Buzz

4 YEAR INVESTMENT

Well :) If you are realy rich and just wannt to do something with money... I am sure it is nice to spend 330k USD with a tought that you will have 660kUSD after 4 years from... Nothing ? ;))

Gratz Buzz! Unexpected to say the least.

Well done!

Agreed there he was a sleeper in the bidding till close to 2.5mil. Then he kicked in strong as I don't think anyone was expecting bidding from him.

According to earlier estimates (using tracker records of globals/HoFs) CP would bring in 710k PED per year in globals... with 3.5% tax :)

Then add the non-global loot... and you get the total ;)

However, there is no way of knowing if this will increase or decrease, but I think it will increase :wise:

Well done Buzz

Merging "Buzz won" threads. No reason for a bunch of them.

I see I wasn't beeing clear. Many people consider a 2 year or less investment IRL a good one. So to invest 330k$ in a virtual game for 4 years, with no protection in case MA goes bancrupt, is a really bad idea...

I see I wasn't beeing clear. Many people consider a 2 year or less investment IRL a good one. So to invest 330k$ in a virtual game for 4 years, with no protection in case MA goes bancrupt, is a really bad idea...

You have to count the potential resale value as well, but it does seem like a ludicrous amount of money.

Grats and good luck to Buzz :)

Gratz Buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good going :yay::yay:

I really nearly hoped everybody won ... lol ...

Anyway, you can read all about the auction thriller here

Gratz !! :yay: You're uber rich !! :yay::yay: And you bought CP !! :yay::yay:
You'll get lot's'f maney !! :yay::yay: Gratz !! :yay::yay:

(Just don't put high taxes :rolleyes: )

Big Gratz to MA...for being the reciever of the peds and gratz to Buzz for investing in a game we all know and play...it's a landmark sale and very nice for the country of Sweden :)

Seems like you are not familiar with investments.
Payofftime of 4 years is a good investment. A very good investment indeed.

Gratz Buzz

BIG GRATS to a guy who dares to follow his dream !!

And you mastered this auction in a awesome way too ;)

RELICS sends best wishes and hopes for future mining on CP :)

OMG, that is some serious cheese....:woot:

Congratulations, Buzz, and good luck managing your new space station!! :yay::yay:

Happy for you Buzz couldn't have been won by a nicer person!

Gratz Buzz!

glad it went to someone who knows and loves EU:yay:

lol how can he lose? From this point on he is profiting he still owns property worth 3.3mil. We know at least 2-3 others in the game that will pay 3.3mil for it so it's value will hold as long as it is making money.

Back