Question: Can I have some constructive feedback?

Now that CLD's are untradable, are you be more open to using a 3rd Party Service ?

• Yes

• No

• I would need more information to make an informed decision, but I am open to it.

• I Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
but MA doesn't make money when you depo so i doubt thats the reason
they make money when stuff decays, they literally gain nothing when you depo 10$ or 10000$ (maybe except some deposit fees?)
MA ONLY makes money when you depo ... lol ... You got that one wrong buddie

They could use the banktellers, already in the game, only change needed on them is the ability to give out items instead of ped only.

Its not like MA wont be able to figure out 10 different ways of P2P safe loans till tomorrow, its rather the will to enable it.
Way less player would deposit a fuckton of peds for gear instead of just using a safe loan without any investment if he could.
Guess that is the 2 sides of the balance: usd deposits in bank account / ped earning ingame, and it seems the usd deposits winning.
If I were MA I would monetize the hell out of what players are asking. Make it available at a cost. We should then not have to sell the items we loot but we would rent them rather. People would be more relaxed about owning gear, compulsory players would then not buy everything then sell at half price back to resellers, they would just rent at very competitive prices.

but MA doesn't make money when you depo so i doubt thats the reason
they make money when stuff decays, they literally gain nothing when you depo 10$ or 10000$ (maybe except some deposit fees?)

True, and not true at the same time.
Without new deposits, they wont be able to pay workers and bills and withdraws, no matter how much PED you burn ingame.

Better yet question why nobody represent the community infront of Mindark since this is a game based on spending real life cash and lots of it? But when it comes to something like this we are community of individiuals and when someone is unhappy it tends to be ignored ? Isn't time for the community gets some representation after all we are paying customers ? For me right now the game runs like authoritarian state and community has no saying in what actually happens !

If it's too easy and secure to rent good hunting gear, then fewer people will have an incentive to go grind their own, and that hurts cycling/turnover in the game, and by extension, MA revenue. This is why MA has already stated (I think 3 times now) that THERE IS NO PLAN TO IMPLEMENT A RENTAL SYSTEM IN ENTROPIA.

I see what just happened (moving CLDs to the Exchange) as a warning shot to guys like you; expect more of that in the future.

It is in MA's interest for people to want those items, but it is not in their interest for them to be able to just rent them, so if there's too much of that going on, they will clamp down on it somehow.
Could not said better. Can we pin this to top?

MA ONLY makes money when you depo ... lol ... You got that one wrong buddie
no, they dont.

when you depo, they hold onto that deposit until it gets used in-game, aka whenever it decays as ammo or item decay, point blank. they probably make a bit or some money with fees, but thats about it

no, they dont.

when you depo, they hold onto that deposit until it gets used in-game, aka whenever it decays as ammo or item decay, point blank.
If u put in 10k peds u can take out only 9900. As soon as u depo mindark made 10$.. as for you to get your money back u have to pay now mindark 10$ withdraw fee :). So i do agree as soon u depo mindark made money.

If u put in 10k peds u can take out only 9900. As soon as u depo mindark made 10$.. as for you to get your money back u have to pay now mindark 10$ withdraw fee :). So i do agree as soon u depo mindark made money.
oh yeah they def make some but its far, far from the only way lol, probably just a fraction

anyway, back on topic, no to third parties point blank. ill never trust them and its nothing personal against anyone, but murphy's law tend to apply a LOT when it comes to third parties and video games so id rather not take any chance, although ive strongly considered it in the past this warning shot is alarming

They did try that once before they were thinking to completly get rid of all Unlimited items in the past. Also i can guess what comes next maybe they will try to make all property deeds added to the entropia exchange to collect fees on them aswel remooving the ability to exchange ith with other people without paying them a fee !

oh yeah they def make some but its far, far from the only way lol, probably just a fraction

anyway, back on topic, no to third parties point blank. ill never trust them and its nothing personal against anyone, but murphy's law tend to apply a LOT when it comes to third parties and video games so id rather not take any chance, although ive strongly considered it in the past this warning shot is alarming
Soz i forgot its a discusion about rental service 🤣🤣🤣.

Better yet question why nobody represent the community infront of Mindark since this is a game based on spending real life cash and lots of it? But when it comes to something like this we are community of individiuals and when someone is unhappy it tends to be ignored ? Isn't time for the community gets some representation after all we are paying customers ? For me right now the game runs like authoritarian state and community has no saying in what actually happens !
They should run the game more like Old school Runescape. Where they poll the player base and release updates based on the results of the poll and player feedback. I saw the other day that there were over 100k players online at the same time, they have more servers on OSRS than they did when it was just RS at its height nearly twenty years ago.

as an osrs player myself, i can promise you the polling system is flawed at best but still one of its best features. flawed system is better than none right?

the players online thing? most of them are bots, the rest are alt-accounts, a minority are main accounts. osrs's botting problem is out of control so comparing both playerbases isnt really fair

They did try that once before they were thinking to completly get rid of all Unlimited items in the past. Also i can guess what comes next maybe they will try to make all property deeds added to the entropia exchange to collect fees on them aswel remooving the ability to exchange ith with other people without paying them a fee !
They will probably be converting all deeds of any sort to the exchange in some way.

no, they dont.

when you depo, they hold onto that deposit until it gets used in-game, aka whenever it decays as ammo or item decay, point blank. they probably make a bit or some money with fees, but thats about it

You really have no idea haxx ... Anything that happens ingame is virtual, the only time MAs bank account is changed is via a deposit or withdrawal so once again, you are 100% wrong ... But feel free to dislike this post as well rather then thinking about it and realising that your thought process is simply ... wrong ...

Am out

as an osrs player myself, i can promise you the polling system is flawed at best but still one of its best features. flawed system is better than none right?

the players online thing? most of them are bots, the rest are alt-accounts, a minority are main accounts. osrs's botting problem is out of control so comparing both playerbases isnt really fair
And they had a big botting problem then as well. I am comparing OSRS to RuneScape before they got rid of free trade. You know, the ability for players to trade between each other. It killed the game, and took them many years to recover, I doubt RuneScape would be around today if they hadnt found that 2007 backup drive to start OSRS.

You really have no idea haxx ... Anything that happens ingame is virtual, the only time MAs bank account is changed is via a deposit or withdrawal so once again, you are 100% wrong ... But feel free to dislike this post as well rather then thinking about it and realising that your thought process is simply ... wrong ...

Am out
i will believe the official statements more than some random assumption you might have

unlike you i dont assume, i base what i say on official statements. tell me where you got the info you're mindlessly spitting out if im wrong, but all i see as rebuttal are assumptions so far

Well guess what if they convert all deeds to entropia exchange you can't simply sell the land to the higher bidder because entropia exchange has fixed price on deeds and you have to pay a fee which on let say land area 200-300k ped would be quite a sum then you will have to pay another sum of money if you withdraw the money you will have almoust no control about being able to turn the land to someone else the only option would be puting it on the exchange and hoping your friend is quick enough to grab the deed before someone else does.

i will believe the official statements more than some random assumption you might have

unlike you i dont assume, i base what i say on official statements. tell me where you got the info you're mindlessly spitting out if im wrong, but all i see as rebuttal are assumptions so far
Their is actually some truth in that it's same with banks you deposit they issue an IOU. You don't actually own the money they do but when you request it you get it unless theirs some bad situation going on.

Their is actually some truth in that it's same with banks you deposit they issue an IOU. You don't actually own the money they do but when you request it you get it unless theirs some bad situation going on.

this explains it perfectly. they have to hold onto the money until it is used up in-game, to ensure being able to pay withdrawals. it really isnt a hard concept to grasp i suggest you read some more on pegged currencies, like PED

this explains it perfectly. they have to hold onto the money until it is used up in-game, to ensure being able to pay withdrawals. it really isnt a hard concept to grasp i suggest you read some more on pegged currencies, like PED
The very fact they stick it in a real bank still doesn't change anything.

If it's too easy and secure to rent good hunting gear, then fewer people will have an incentive to go grind their own, and that hurts cycling/turnover in the game, and by extension, MA revenue. This is why MA has already stated (I think 3 times now) that THERE IS NO PLAN TO IMPLEMENT A RENTAL SYSTEM IN ENTROPIA.

I see what just happened (moving CLDs to the Exchange) as a warning shot to guys like you; expect more of that in the future.

It is in MA's interest for people to want those items, but it is not in their interest for them to be able to just rent them, so if there's too much of that going on, they will clamp down on it somehow.
I think that another reason, and maybe the most important one, is the shady auction shenanigans we've been seeing. Now those would be harder to do at least with CLDs.

The entire financial system of the world is based on trust and faith. All currencies are Fiat, meaning they don't have any real value other than the government saying it does and the people agree to use that as their means of exchange. Wars were fought to prevent this from happening, and to make it happen even to this day, presidents were assassinated, coups were enacted, secret meetings of rich folk on train cars in the dead of night. If you look at the last 100 years of world history a lot of the wars fought by the US and NATO were against countries that did not have privately owned centralized banks. "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." Attributed to the Rothschilds but it is the Modus Operandi of the 1% of the 1%. The ones you don't know exist because that's the way you want it.

Nicaragua had a democratically elected president that wouldn't play ball with the US President, Reagan, so he was removed from office via a proxy war and a new "president" was put in his place that would do as the US government wanted. And so a centralized privately owned banking system could be set up, the true reason for the ousting.
From what Britannica says on Nicaragua, "The Central Bank of Nicaragua, established in 1961, has the sole right of issue of the national currency, the Córdoba. The financial system had been dominated by the government-owned Finance Corporation of Nicaragua, an amalgamation of the country’s banks established in 1980, but by the early 21st century, several private banks and microfinance institutions had been established."
What other reason would there be to move from a government owned and operated banking system to one owned by private non-public banking institutions?

Its a bit off topic and of conspiracy, but this is my thread. Mundo posts as he Pleases.

Of course i look it that way, you have investors that need to be paid after their investment. You are offering a rental service for money.
You try to convince us about you are a charity, which is not true, you are a service provider who is in the market for financial benefits.
I never claimed to be a charity, and I wouldn't as most of them are scams that only exist to feed themselves with very little actually going to the actual funding of the thing you think you are donating to.
This thread is not about my rental service, but it continues to be brought up, so lets dispel some of the incorrect information regarding the rental service and the investment fund.

I am honest and say it straight up, I do what I do to make a profit, there is no hiding that or pretending otherwise. But it is the manner in which I go about doing it that is different from others. I am not 100% profit driven, my goal is to provide the best service possible to my customers and make money by saving my customers money or earning them money, by providing a useful service that they value more than the ped they are spending leaving them with a a net gain and a positive experience.
The money I make goes into dividends that are split evenly between the 1000 shares that exist in the fund and can be withdrawn or reinvested at the customers behest. My system is by no means perfect, and can be improved in many areas. But there is no other service in the game like it. And I really hope MindArk will make a system that can replace mine to make lending and renting safe between players.

I have gone through a lot of trouble to make sure I could cover the cost of anyone who has invested in me. And no where else will you find a guarantee for your principle investment like I do.

My plan with my new service was to build upon my reputation as a trustworthy individual and offer more services to fill out potential gaps that MindArk has left lacking, with the end goal being they either adopt me and let me become an official partner (I have offered to pay something like what a Planet partner pays to get that status ) or I show them that the market is lucrative enough to where they institute their own system we can use.

how is thread is not about your rental service when you re just trying to get back the collateral use for clds to help you with your service? More than that, almost at each reply you kinda refer to your service, immo. You got to adapt to game, not the game has to adapt with your service, kinda. There will always be changes which will generate loses to someone and gains to other.

Last edited:
Option 1.
Deeds for items would be great. MA could make money out of it too, allowing players to purchase this option for a fee. Then, a players could give away their items and keep the deeds and reclaim if neccessary. Items should have in information panel a clear indication that a deed was created for that item and when a final trade is conducted, the deed should also be handed.

Option 2.
A new possibility in trade interface ingame to check if the trade is final or not. For trades that are not final, there could be an option to "revert" them. A history of not final trades should be of max 10 or something to prevent overuse...

I think a far easier option would be an item timer. The lender loans on a "time trade". At the end of the timer the item would automatically be returned to the owner and the item can't be traded while locked on a timer. Any financial consideration can be conducted separately.

Although that would work really well, MA have never really approved of item rentals. Although I think they turn a blind eye, if the item is used alot in say big events.

Everything has consequences, and it won't be long before one or two people create huge rental businesses.

A way around that could be "timer cooldown". That could work great for one-off loans, or testing equipment loans. 7 day max timer loan with a 10 day cool down timer, before it can be loaned out again.

Start adding fees to kill cool down timers, and timer loan fees and suddenly MA ears start listening.

Just an option, maybe I've missed something.

Rick.

Edit: ps; my consultancy fee is a taming devil hof 🤣🤣

Last edited:
are those third part escrow services in real word a one man show ?

using a third part escrow service is a pretty common real-world use-case, not sure why people are unable to grasp that
but in the real-world they're tied by various regulations

in entropia there is zero regulation as it is not offered by the devs

the risk is almost zero using escrow services in the real world
the risk is enormous using escrow services in EU....and the whole point of using this kind of service is to limit the risk

big difference

Back