Capture the Flag in PVP1! 6/28

Sorry i didnt make it, had a rl situation, bad timing i know. Hope you all had fun

OK, thanks to everyone that came out. Not as many showed as we would like, but Summer will do that. :)

The team of Gick, Axel and Jak won 3 rounds right quick, and won the game. Congratulations to them.

We'll put this together again. :)

thanks to all my soc mates who helped out. :cool:

Was a GREAT event and I had a lot of fun. :)

Thanks to all those that were opposing me and my team, But even greater thanks to those in my team, we used good team work and tactics and won in true style :)

And thanks to TCF for putting on this event, was a lot of fun!!! :)

Glad you guys had fun, sorry I couldn't make it but I'll try to be there for the next one to inflict 1.0 damage on as many people as I can :laugh:

Was a GREAT event and I had a lot of fun. :)

Thanks to all those that were opposing me and my team, But even greater thanks to those in my team, we used good team work and tactics and won in true style :)

And thanks to TCF for putting on this event, was a lot of fun!!! :)

It truly was a great event.

Just abit sad that our team captain who was also doing the tactics were dead drunk and passed out in the middle of it all :wtg:

But we did ok - we will be back for the next event and kick some more butt ;)

Until then - + rep for the event and sign me up for the next one straight away :cool:

Had a great fun too. Thanks John and your team for organising i will join the next aswell. Gg for both team and specialy mine :D and rofl at the captain that went out drunk i didn't know why he got replaced :laugh::laugh:

Had a great fun too. Thanks John and your team for organising i will join the next aswell. Gg for both team and specialy mine :D and rofl at the captain that went out drunk i didn't know why he got replaced :laugh::laugh:

Well he started out apolygizing for being so drunk - but hey - its all for fun so what the heck... If I didnt have 2 kids pulling me most of the time behind me yesterday I would probably have been just as drunk ^^

haha :p sounds awesome :D I gotta come next time

Hello,

I dont know how to apologize :(, I was really drunk but i hope i didnot ruined it completely :((. Anyway GG ! WP Gickery team. I hope that next round will be asap. ( the most funny moment was when we met on first round 3on3 with opalos >)). Thanks to John !, all TCF members and all players ( Doomie and Red we will make it next time ) .
Also i must go there and explore the bases as i was absolutely lost >D.
And i will donate 100 ped for next event ^^

ps: To all who were not there > ITS DAMNED FUN !!!!!!

It truly was a great event.

Just abit sad that our team captain who was also doing the tactics were dead drunk and passed out in the middle of it all :wtg:

But we did ok - we will be back for the next event and kick some more butt ;)

Hehe, Come one m8 no excuses, you know me better than that when it comes to tactics and organizing! ;)

But seriously, ouch on your captain :( Was wandering why you guys replaced him :D

And isn't it "kick some more bett"? :scratch2:

Hello,

I dont know how to apologize :(, I was really drunk but i hope i didnot ruined it completely :((. Anyway GG ! WP Gickery team. I hope that next round will be asap. ( the most funny moment was when we met on first round 3on3 with opalos >)). Thanks to John !, all TCF members and all players ( Doomie and Red we will make it next time ) .
Also i must go there and explore the bases as i was absolutely lost >D.
And i will donate 100 ped for next event ^^

ps: To all who were not there > ITS DAMNED FUN !!!!!!

Well he started out apolygizing for being so drunk - but hey - its all for fun so what the heck... If I didnt have 2 kids pulling me most of the time behind me yesterday I would probably have been just as drunk ^^

John you should do a drunk event somehow :D:laugh:

Reactions: jak
lol , great fun u guys, i had such an awesome time, and i felt like such a n00b!!!!
super event john, hope to c another 1 really soon!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Reactions: jak
Sorry for the necro, but this a reminder to myself and others who were involved.

The 1st CTF event was fun, and we intended to do more, but the failure to do so was my fault.

Once tp chips are back online for VU10 and the majority of the exploration has calmed down, and assuming of course that the Rx bases (or something similar) are still around, we'll try to put on another of these events, and see how often we can do them.

However, if anyone feels I'm procrastinating too long again, please feel free to "remind me" ;)

Consider yourself reminded. ;)

Was scratching my head at why this thread would pop up on the new posts list. :D

Back