Info: Character Profile: Letum Latro

LetumLatro

Provider
Society
DDX
Letum Mr Latro
Character Profile: Letum Latro

Letum Latro is a fictional character that is chaotic evil mercenary soldier of death. He is a Killer and loves to kill and will shoot anyone in his way. He will hunt you down and shoot you in the back so get to learn to love it he will be doing it a lot more to all in Entropia Universe (EU). Letum Latro is a mercenary that works for robots to kill all humans in EU. You may have beaten the robots again this time and got rid of them but you will not get rid of Letum Latro he is hunting you just like you hunt red dots he prefers green dots.

Letum Latro is Latin

Letum means death, ruin, annihilation

Latro means atro bandit

latro robber, bandit, brigand

latro (-are) to bark, bay, rant, runble, roar

latro (-onis) hired servant, mercenary soldier

latro (-onis) hunter

So as you can see I planned this avatar to do just what his name is. As long as there is EU Letum will be hunting you noobs and ubers. He does not care if you have loot or no loot. You will fear him in all of EU if you see a green dot in PVP (player vs. player) you best run and hide. Letum lives in all PVP areas in EU. Letum is heartless and looking for the next kill. Letum's only goal is to hunt green dots all day long.

Letum Latro is the most feared, hated and talked about mob/avatar in EU. Letum wishes to restore anarchy, chaos and chaotic evil back to all planets in EU. Letum does not wish to team up with you, He wants all of EU to be loot-able so he can shoot you in the back of your head and leave you stripped of all your items. Letum does not want you as a friend and not even having him on your friends list will save you. Letum wants to set fire to all of EU and watch it burn with all the care-bears (Player vs. Environment) crying to be freed from his evil grip around the throats of the whining Letum haters. Letum feeds on the hatred of others.

There is more Letum's out there that are coming to EU to kill all the humans and Letum welcomes them to join him in the hunt. Only one thing can save you and that is to become a purple dot (Join His Society or Die) and even then there is sill a chance he can turn on you on a dime.

Welcome to Letum,

Thanks for the fame and the love. :wtg:

Last edited:
Love you to letum :)

Next time i see you, Ill make sure u die :D

yea yea, but still, you die too fast :laugh:

Funny, i thought Letum just meant noobish PK'er who shoot helpless ppl in the back.
But i completely misunderstood it i see :rolleyes:

ehhhhh what? :scratch2:

Resistance is Futile

The Borg will assimilate you into our collective, or die trying.

We too are co-conspirators with the robots on this pitiful planet. One green dot at a time we will assimilate all Calypsonians. We will welcome you to our collective.

The Borg Master,

Funny, i thought Letum just meant noobish PK'er who shoot helpless ppl in the back.
But i completely misunderstood it i see :rolleyes:

:wise:

Correction!

Noobish PK'er who shoots helpless people in the back, with aspirations of world domination, and suffering from Ego-Too-Big-For-Head-Needs-Someone-To-Deflate syndrome?

Did i miss anything? :laugh:

so if i kill you i get 3x skills? :laugh:

Translate this:

"Canis timidus vehementius latrat quam mordet."

Bring it on :cool:

Cool! :cool: Something fun to do this holiday: Hunt Mr Letum Latro :yay:

This is Masterful!

Guys don't you see it? This is a game...yes there is real money involved so it's more then a game but the whole point is...it's a game...and this guy...he is playing the ultimate killer...we don't have to agree with him or even like him...but he's playing the game to where it's fun for him. He is role playing his ultimate character...maybe his stats aren't huge but he's still playing out his character...which is what we all should be doing...

I don't like pvp and i try to stay away from it...but there are those who thrive on it and love it...and this guy is one of them...

Kudos...for not caring if your liked or not...life is like that...my new favorite saying...What other people think of you...is none of your business...be the character you want to be...

I'm sticking to being the nice helping as many as i can type...:)

hahah wow arent u all full of urself :D

Wonder how many hit lists u just got added to lol

hope i see ya around dude :handgun:

i am in the christmas spirit today so

ill mark ya with a bounty

500 EFD Reward for the Head of Letum!!!

screen shot must be posted here! :D

fyi i agree with the post above mine :)

we need more evil factions in EU whatever happen to Societys that we all were scared of seeing in pvp....

Menace to Society has gotten alittle soft, we need a new evil society to strike fear into the hearts of calypsonians!

Wow, you sure like 3rd person writing, you must love your name.
oh and btw, I finally see the noob BruuD killed in vigi when you were in Hermes. :D

RPG.

ROLE PLAYING GAME:

Says it all.

he is just trying to scare us, just ignore him...

Last edited:
I yust love a good lough in the morning lol xD

:wise:

Correction!

Noobish PK'er who shoots helpless people in the back, with aspirations of world domination, and suffering from Ego-Too-Big-For-Head-Needs-Someone-To-Deflate syndrome?

Did i miss anything? :laugh:

Is that long for "Mini Me"?

RPG.

ROLE PLAYING GAME:

Says it all.

Have to agree with CycoKick here I don't see a problem embracing the RPG aspect of EU maybe we could all delve into our avatar's personal character now and then.

It would be kind of cool to have a system Friend of Foe system in place and maybe even a Bounty hunter profession or something like that.

Looks like your little soc is fond of kill-stealing too.

Some more Latin for ya:

Futue te ipsum, culus

Oww im shaking :-O

<Roleplay>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, sorry. One sex, err, sec.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay. I'm done. :D Mr. Letum, your work is commendable. But alas, there are just way too many good guys around Calypso, and the few bad ones don't like competition. I've seen them. So, I think you'll have a hard time around here. Still, I know you'll still linger in the darkest corners of this barren land, as I know too those that are just like you. Hated? Yes. Talked about? Perhaps. Feared? No. I'd first craft common dung on my pants at the sight of a PMS'd Araneatrox Stalker. In fact, you remind me of something I saw this morning. Taking my daily stroll around Eudoria, I saw a young, male Merp fighting against an Armax Bull. He knew he was going to be overpowered, and he knew he was invading that Armax Bull's territory. But still, he recklessly attacked first. Needless to say, he died in matter of seconds. Why that Merp did so if it was a lost battle? Because that was its nature. Still, we need (Yes, I did say "need") Merps as much as we need Armax Bulls. It's exactly that kind of things that enrich our society, whether we like it or not. So Mr. Letum Latro, keep up the bad work. But be warned, and by my tail, that Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon isn't and doesn't have reasons to be afraid of you. You can be the stingy Merp. I won't be the Armax Bull, heck, not even the Atrox. Maybe an Exarosaur, yeah, or a Cornudacauda...

[ERROR 98! CORRUPTED DATA WARNING #245: DATA STREAM IS UNSTABLE]

Oh sh*t, a drone stepped on my transmitter. I'll be right b...

[TRANSMISSION ENDED]

</Roleplay>

Anyway guys, why not? If he wants to be an ass, as long as he doesn't pester that much and break the rules, let him be. His intentions are obvious- he's trying to roleplay a character that WANTS to be hated, and roleplay is definitively something EU is very lacking of at this moment, even if it isn't supposed to be the main focus of it.

Nice 1 Letum, i back you up, i am still to low on skills, but i be your recon for green dots in PVP4. xD

Letum Latro is the most feared, hated and talked about mob/avatar in EU.

Feared, no
Hated, wouldn't say that, more a laugh
Talked about, you really think you are some legend or so ??

He wants all of EU to be loot-able so he can shoot you in the back of your head and leave you stripped of all your items.

So you can shoot low lvl players because pvp visitors give you a hard time ??

cya at the revival Letum :laugh:

Hey atleast he is onest of his intentions =). i liked the reading..

Back