Chestys big head

Is her head to big ?

• Total voters
i believe that every girl on this forum would agree that a big head is good head ...

It's definitely to big for the body. I gotta go with how can she still walk. Does she have problems fitting through doorways?

like an orange on a toothpick:laugh:

:yay: it also looks like the body is to small for his head.:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

lolzer...

Goin cheap bulging mutant skull ;)

i look identical to the ava over there ----->>>> scroll down if you don't see her

i look identical to the ava over there ----->>>> scroll down if you don't see her

accept her head only takes up half her shoulders not all of it :D your delusional

Her eyes saying "wtf you staring at my head" :( :laugh:

I've always thought that Chesty's head was way too big.

He can still walk means that big head is not heavy at all ;)

Im still wondering how this works.. i mean she can run but all can run with big objects, its when you have to take a sharp turn.. She must fall over with that kind of masses on the shoulders.. or do the ava tilt the head to turn left or right in running mode?

:dunno: :dance:

Scull X-Y-Z Axis on MRI (Mindark Resonance Image)
Shows same brain volume, just more lootious maximus and large avoid-ance in PVP (Pistol vs Pistol) regions with massive narrowing of the Fugabarba collection region ;)

Last edited:
Just a bit toon like...

No vote though since it's hardly my business ;)

Water on the brain?

Actually, the head is normal, it's the body that's too small. :cool:

Avatar's name is Chesty Jugs, yet that's not the part we're talking about being big. Irony?

Perhaps change the name to Heady Cranium?

Post is just jealous that Chesty has more brains that he does. And BTW how did you even notice Post, aren't all you men running around looking at the ava boobs anyway? :laugh:

Lexi

Avatar's name is Chesty Jugs, yet that's not the part we're talking about being big. Irony?

Perhaps change the name to Heady Cranium?

Thats the fix.. just make the Jugs bigger, then the head with look normal size!! ;)

Post is just jealous that Chesty has more brains that he does. And BTW how did you even notice Post, aren't all you men running around looking at the ava boobs anyway? :laugh:

Lexi

Good point!! How about it Post?? Your talking about big heads when big chests should be on the mind!! :wtg:

Lexi

Only yours Lexi only yours :)

If Chesy's boobs were as big as her head then yes, most men would be looking at that instead.

time for a bump

Rummors said that chesty's avatar couldnt move before having 60 Str, because of the weight of its own head

Rummors said that chesty's avatar couldnt move before having 60 Str, because of the weight of its own head

Rumor has it that it was chesty's head that fell over hadesheim and not a roboship..

How do you skill str without moving? :silly2:

I guess Chesty had to wait for vehicles to be implemented so that the avatar could be taken to a mob spawn using a Pitbull, then melee skilling while others bring in new mobs into attack range? :coffee:

For once that head is the inflated body part of the EU female avatars...

But who knows, maybe when she puts helmet off, there is tiny tiny head ?

For once that head is the inflated body part of the EU female avatars...

But who knows, maybe when she puts helmet off, there is tiny tiny head ?

LOL If only :D that would be awesome

Back