Common Dung

valodislicitis

Guardian
Society
CCCP
Mulder From Jbz
What can i do with Common Dung? Every body need this "shit" :D

the only use for that besides scultures, decoratios:rolleyes:, is to mix it with grow moleculo to make fertelizer wich is used to land owners to put bigger moobs and more moobs..about selling it try getting in contact with some land owner:)

common dung isn't much use to you if you dont own any land

i collect it since i play and have 864 at the moment.

The only thing Its good for, is to say, Ive collected xxxx amount of shit in 3 years. :)

I have nearly 2k :yay:

:yay:
I'm up to 18k .. just hit my 1 year anniversary !
I don't buy it .. I just collect it ;) GL though !

For those who want to know : I'm a lvl 54 dung collector !

:yay:
I'm up to 18k .. just hit my 1 year anniversary !
I don't buy it .. I just collect it ;) GL though !

For those who want to know : I'm a lvl 54 dung collector !

Woot... i get to call you a poopy head now!!

POOPY HEAD!!

:D

Woot... i get to call you a poopy head now!!

POOPY HEAD!!

:D

Don't judge me!
I know you're just jealous of my Dung collector skill level !

lol
oh i aslo got 2k+ dung.. anyone interested let me know

Any further sexist posts that violate the forum rules will result in a temp ban from the forum :wise:

:topic:

that must have been one bad post, since all subsequent posts were deleted.
got 115K of dung, btw

that must have been one bad post, since all subsequent posts were deleted.
got 115K of dung, btw

Hmmm...I missed them..I didn't think my joke was that bad, though a bit "Benny Hill". Oh well...

...ummmm...back on topic...I have 1K+ dung.....:rolleyes:

Dung is common enough, though I am amazed how much Growth molecules are found to keep the LA's going. I've never found more than a few at a time...

115k? You could do "dung across Eudora". Make a line of dung from coast to coast!

Got a sexist joke:

eh never mind couldn't think of one..... But your poo is good for zip bro... Drop it on the auctioneer and all around... on terminals on walls... make it fun! How much is poo worth to you in RL?

Common dung, common dung, common dung... If there is only the COMMON sort, why not just call it Dung?
And if not, where are the Uncommon Dung, Rare Dung, Unique Dung, Legendary Dung, Ultimate Dung Chunk of Doom ... :laugh:
3k in my box and multiplying.

Poo may be worthless but its fun to play with, as long as you don't mind stinky fingers.

PooBeck_238024.jpg

i stopped collecting after 1k :D yep it is worhless but still who knows when MA will try to revive the dung :laugh:

115k? You could do "dung across Eudora". Make a line of dung from coast to coast!

Yeah, i'm aiming for 1 million, maybe that is the record (hmm, I wonder if Guiness has a category for first virtual crap millonaire)

I have a thoery about finding dung... (not really, it is totally made up and not real)

If you want to find dung, look for a place where lots of hunters die. There is bound to be lots of dung, rofl

I have about 2k after a month of playing and only 1 growth molecule.

D

:laugh:

Dung Dung ... the magical Poop !

The more you collect, the more you Loot !

The more you loot, the more you play!

So collect your dung every day !

On a side note .. I've never bought any poo ;)
Mine's all collected :yay:

I was out in the middle of nowhere and a pile appeared next to me. I picked it up without a thought and immediately slowed to a crawl..it was a 200+ dump, giving me a case of virtual constipation for sure. I would have liked to have seen the expression on the face of the mob that dumped it, I bet he felt real good about it.
Then I started wondering if the game was using it to express an opinion about my abilities.:confused:
Anyway, growth molecules seem to sell better than fertilizer, so I just store it or spread it around some.

I have over 2k on the floor behind my julbock, well i think its funny:D

Stinky:yay: ........i wonder why people call me Stinky?????

Common dung, common dung, common dung... If there is only the COMMON sort, why not just call it Dung?
And if not, where are the Uncommon Dung, Rare Dung, Unique Dung, Legendary Dung, Ultimate Dung Chunk of Doom ... :laugh:
3k in my box and multiplying.

You might get lucky and loot some Adjusted Dung Improved Ancient Mentor Edition

good chuckles. i will collect your dung if you wish. 4 peices a pec. i will chuck it on the stash in the back yard. maybe even be able to get something else besides exo and snabs to visit. (sigh)

i would also like to try for the largest pile of manure.

I always leave one on my balcony for the turd burglar. :D

i guess i have 4k with collecting

i use it to keep the storage big

its in the lower right corner of my storage, which keeps it "big"

so i have the space above for armor etc i loot, and what i plan to sell sooner or later

thats the best use i found for it :)

:laugh:

Dung Dung ... the magical Poop !

The more you collect, the more you Loot !

The more you loot, the more you play!

So collect your dung every day !

On a side note .. I've never bought any poo ;)
Mine's all collected :yay:

Dont lie to the community. I took a pretty huge dump in that pile of shit you store.

Oh, and... how did i know id find you spaming this post when i saw "Common Dung" as a thread?

well i just keep adding to my dung pile.. last count is over 178k ... anyone want to help me get it bigger?

178k?!
That's one big pile of crap.

I found dung unlucky. I was looting bots every time almost, then dome dung appears next to the bot, I kill the bot and take the dung. But no loot from that bot.
Then with the dung, I run around killing more things like bots, yet still no loot.
Must be some sort of voodoo poo.
Tried to use my julbock to counter it, but its just even more unlucky. Never carry items with no TT value maybe...

I got 100 so guess I'll add more too it. Time to go hunt for dung.

Back