Deleted Account.

Shifty

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
chuG Shifty Bold
If an inactive account gets deleted, what becomes of all the avatars possessions?

Back in to the loot pool or carted away by the baliffs at MA?

dunno but you lose them and maybe put back into loot pool or atleast i hope that but 750 days is a long time for waiting

My friends account was deleted, thats over two years, im pretty sure he was gone for that long, I had always thought it was 300+.

Like it says in the FAQ, the posessions will be liquidated, so sold for TT, and then if the amount is over 1000 ped, can be withdrawn by the owner of the account.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a comment somewhere in this forum made by a MA official that says a deleted avatars possessions is indeed sold for TT value and the stuff is put back into the loot system.
However, when it comes to any eventual uber items the player may possessed my guess is that any uber item in the inventory will emerge only when the player base is at the pre-set numbers to drop another of those items.
In fact, there has been quite recent drops of MM's but since I'm sure MA isn't "making" new ones it is likely to be part of a deleted players residue so to speak.

Since there's a balance manager who is the chief of all the various item counts I'd say that he/she is the person to decide.

Back in the days people used to copy items as that was possible due to a bug. I'm sure that the copying caused an imbalance which can be fixed by not putting such an item back in the loot pool.

As for the rest of the items I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be put back to the loot pool. It shouldn't make a difference if it's an uber item or not. Uber items are uber items due to their statistics and most of all due to their rareness. But I don't think that MA decides these things based on uber or not.

Since there's a balance manager who is the chief of all the various item counts I'd say that he/she is the person to decide.

Back in the days people used to copy items as that was possible due to a bug. I'm sure that the copying caused an imbalance which can be fixed by not putting such an item back in the loot pool.

As for the rest of the items I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be put back to the loot pool. It shouldn't make a difference if it's an uber item or not. Uber items are uber items due to their statistics and most of all due to their rareness. But I don't think that MA decides these things based on uber or not.

I would agree... each case is probbly handled individually. If there is a set of Pixie I would think that can easily get tossed back into the mix. Assassin UL... not so much.

Back