deposite by ukash failed

fruier

Young
I have bought a ukash voucher with an amount of 10USD in it. But when I used it to deposit, the system showed it was invalid. However, after that, I managed to split the voucher into two vouchers with their amounts 1 and 9 USD respectively in ukash's website, which proves that it was a VALID voucher. But when I tried the 9USD one again, the EU deposit system shows it was also an invalid one.
So I don't know where the problem is. Anyone has managed to deposit with ukash successfully before? Thanks so much.

There are 2 codes on the voucher - are you keying in the right one?

i'd recomend paysafe insted :p i don't depo but tried it one time was alot simpler then what your are describing

i'd recomend paysafe insted :p i don't depo but tried it one time was alot simpler then what your are describing

My experience with paysafe was a lot of fees. I believe the ukash system is a lot simpler, since you neither need a credit card or even a bank account. Unfortunately, it is not available in my country.

I prefer direct deposit :)

The 19 digit code is the correct one - I use Ukash vouchers without a problem. The only other thing I can think of is did you set the currency correctly (mine always defaults to GBP - didn't realise you could get a USD one)

Never had any trouble with Ukash. The only thing that confused me is where they ask you to type in the value of the voucher but do not say what format.

My temptation was to type 50.00 but instead I typed 50 which turned out to be correct.

I used Ukash once (to get the free weapon) and had no problems, so it does work. I'm afraid I don't know what went wrong in your case though. DId you get any special error message?

I believe there are two 19 digit codes on the ukash voucher, one at the top, and one at the bottom. It is the one at the bottom you need to use.

Also, most importantly, it only works ingame. The ukash depositing option on the website is bugged.

I use Ukash all the time for my depos. Even depo'ed $5000 once by ukash :D

I believe there are two 19 digit codes on the ukash voucher, one at the top, and one at the bottom. It is the one at the bottom you need to use.

Also, most importantly, it only works ingame. The ukash depositing option on the website is bugged.

I have only used it on the website and never had a problem.

I haven't tried ingame. :)

Well, I combined the 9usd and 1usd ones together to make a 10usd one at ukash website and used the new one again just now. However failed again.

the system shows the following:

Please Check Ukash Voucher Code
The Ukash voucher code is not valid.

Please try again or contact Entropia Universe Support for further details.

The 19 digit code is the correct one - I use Ukash vouchers without a problem. The only other thing I can think of is did you set the currency correctly (mine always defaults to GBP - didn't realise you could get a USD one)

well, seems there's no options for currency? I bought the voucher online and it has a value of 10USD, which can be checked at ukash website. However, when I deposit, there is no option for currency choosing, they just ask for Ukash Voucher Number and amount.

I guess if all else is failing, you should try another method, or contact support, maybe there is an issue.

I guess if all else is failing, you should try another method, or contact support, maybe there is an issue.

I contacted the support yesterday but still no reply today. I wish they could be more efficient.

I contacted the support yesterday but still no reply today. I wish they could be more efficient.

The support people who handle ukash issues probably don't work weekends. Even if they did, they would have to contact ukash and ask what gives. Do you think the Ukash people work weekends too? Especially Saturday nights?

The support people who handle ukash issues probably don't work weekends. Even if they did, they would have to contact ukash and ask what gives. Do you think the Ukash people work weekends too? Especially Saturday nights?

Well, I think it's quite common that support stuffs of MMORPG keep working at weekend, since they will have much more players online at weekends than usual.And indeed, this situation is common in many games.

I bought one with the value of 100 SEK once but couldnt use it directly ingame. Becuase transfer of SEK wasnt allowed to EU.

I had to convert it to GBP on Ukash site first. Actually to two tickets because I was only able to use whole numbers inside EU.

So I lost 0.83 GBP in the conversion but was able to sell this Ukash to a soc mate from UK for peds.

I bought one with the value of 100 SEK once but couldnt use it directly ingame. Becuase transfer of SEK wasnt allowed to EU.

I had to convert it to GBP on Ukash site first. Actually to two tickets because I was only able to use whole numbers inside EU.

So I lost 0.83 GBP in the conversion but was able to sell this Ukash to a soc mate from UK for peds.

Well...But mine is with the value of 10 USD. they said USD is acceptable, but in fact seems not.

I can't speak for the problem of the original poster, but I use Ukash regularly. I only once ever had a problem. It resulted in my deposit reaching my avatar on the following Monday rather than the Friday before when I'd wanted but that was my only ever problem with the system.

Wow! I didn't think that was possible. I the UK I think the maximum is £100, so approx. 1500 - 1600 ped (nearer 1900 ped when the dollar was weaker).

I use the 19 digits code, with the beginning 633718. I think it should be it, right?

That seems to be the correct code - i'd just wait a day or two, my guess is that the code cannot be verified because there is no connection to the ukash servers (and not because the code is bad) - and our beloved MA coders just show the same error message no matter what went wrong...

That seems to be the correct code - i'd just wait a day or two, my guess is that the code cannot be verified because there is no connection to the ukash servers (and not because the code is bad) - and our beloved MA coders just show the same error message no matter what went wrong...

Well, maybe, I agree with your guess. If no connection with the ukash server, the deposit system had to show "invalid"...:)

contact ma support ive had this problem before. they just checked it out and then put the peds in my storage.

Back