Question: Does this happen for you with an SIB weapon?

Redfrog

Hunting nekkid since VU 9.0
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Molly 'Red' MacGuire
It's only a little bit too wide but ..

unusual.jpg

... how often does this happen?

Check the stats ;)

dont get ?

so the AL26 isnt maxed yet that why it looks like the fusil is better atm.

shoot some al26 and it changes

Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is? The damage is higher on the AL26, but it has slightly lower hit than the unL Fusil. SIB doesn't automatically mean better stats.

yes but the markup of the al prevents it from beeing used right now
so dont use like other poster said

use smaller sib gun for now

I also dont see whats wrong 0_x

When you freshly unlock SIB weapon you start with really low stats, doesnt matter you are level 60 hit for example..

yes but the markup of the al prevents it from beeing used right now
so dont use like other poster said

use smaller sib gun for now

Ofc using a maxed SIB gun is better then a unmaxed. I merely stated that if you shoot the al that the stats will change :)

I wouldn't use either unmaxed or if the markup was too much.

How often does this happen.
Well to me it happens very often.

The more skilled you are, you will find less SIB weapons that you don´t have maxed.
In all cases you will find out the uL weapons have better HA than SIB weapons that you just can use at the lower end of its Skillrange needed.

Example:
If you are at LVL 0,9 Laser Pistoleer Hit, you got the skill to use a BreerP1a(L) but you will have better Ha with every uL weapon, f.e. the Millitary :)

Using the SIB means skilling at higher expences (low eco) at higher skillgains!

A bit of a cryptic post this one.

But unless I am mistaken, Redfrog is maxed on the AL26. both Hit and Dmg skill progress reads 100% so he should have 10/10 for HA & CHA not 4.0 and 3.7.

I could of course be doing something Vedderish :)

A bit of a cryptic post this one.

But unless I am mistaken, Redfrog is maxed on the AL26. both Hit and Dmg skill progress reads 100% so he should have 10/10 for HA & CHA not 4.0 and 3.7.

I could of course be doing something Vedderish :)

incorrect 100% means the gun is at your lvl.

Look at the Skill increase bonus. Both say yes. So he still gets SIB which means it's not maxed yet. Juding from the fusil HA i think he is lvl 42 at the end or lvl 43

incorrect 100% means the gun is at your lvl.

Look at the Skill increase bonus. Both say yes. So he still gets SIB which means it's not maxed yet. Juding from the fusil HA i think he is lvl 42 at the end or lvl 43

Yup, what she/he ( sorry dunno :D ) said.. The percentage is showing how much percents left to unlock the gun >)

uh?

uh?? didn't nkow Redfrog was a noob :laugh:

Lez. :wtg:

I also dont see whats wrong 0_x

When you freshly unlock SIB weapon you start with really low stats, doesnt matter you are level 60 hit for example..

How often does this happen.
Well to me it happens very often.

The more skilled you are, you will find less SIB weapons that you don´t have maxed.
In all cases you will find out the uL weapons have better HA than SIB weapons that you just can use at the lower end of its Skillrange needed.

Example:
If you are at LVL 0,9 Laser Pistoleer Hit, you got the skill to use a BreerP1a(L) but you will have better Ha with every uL weapon, f.e. the Millitary :)

Using the SIB means skilling at higher expences (low eco) at higher skillgains!

This is news to me :ahh:; I always thought you cannot have HA less than what your Professional Standing is, no matter the weapon. I only use SIB when maxed (or very close too), so I never had the chance to see my stats on a freshly unlocked weapon.
Might this be one of the reasons for recommending switching to a SIB when you have at least 7-8 HA with it?

Also, I believe this means that if you start to early with such weapon, you loose eco, so it negates the advantages that you get later on, at least for a while. Very interesting.

:)

Guess I should have clarified the OP.
As GoNi said, at lower levels then the chances are that almost every weapon that you're in SIB for will have better HA, CHA and average damage than an old-school weapon. As you get more skilled then the situation in the screenie I posted in the OP will happen more and more frequently where one gets better HA, CHA and average damage on a non-SIB weapon.

I know this must have happened with every weapon after a certain level, it's just teh first time I've actually noticed it :)
In terms of damage, shots/min and accuracy the LR59 is a more effective weapon than the AL26 for me to use right now. I'll usually only used a current SIB weapon when I've maxed either Hit or Damage to minimise my losses in that respect. The rest of the time I use whatever's available, maxed and cheap and hunt whatever is appropriate to that amount of damage ;)

I sold the Justi MkII and bought the Charade after Hobbit pwned me with his a couple of times at the rig :laugh:

Im a noob and everybody owns me in the ring even tho its the only thing i do in EU.

There there lil buddy... things will start happenin for you one day too.

There there, looks like it wasn't anything bad after all :laugh:

Only thing that seems weird to me is the higher HA then CHA on the a26..

Back