Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

Well, after I loot a Jag harnes from Atrox and then an Angel Shin from Feffs i will confirm:)

add nemesis arms F to the brithlehogs. Looted about 3 months ago

Looted Pixie Shin Guards (M) off of a Shinkiba Stalker this morning and forgot to post..
I didn't notice till I emptied out my "pockets"

~Danimal

Vigi thights and shins over the weekend....

Looted Pixie Shin Guards (M) off of a Shinkiba Stalker this morning and forgot to post..
I didn't notice till I emptied out my "pockets"

~Danimal

Got those also form daikiba young

Gremlin Face (M) on Merp yesterday! :thumbup:

Gremlin Face (M) from Merp Young at Atum right now. Common loot, only this item, not global or anything.

1.04 Kobold shins (M) from Bery young, low tt, not a global.
2.04 Kobold gloves (M) from Cornundacauda provider, from global.

Won't post about Kobold parts any more, seems those are as common now as Pixie :)

Last edited:
Anybody want to start a UL gun list?

Ewe EP-16 Defender X 2, 4/3/12, from Aurli.

Anybody want to start a UL gun list?

Ewe EP-16 Defender X 2, 4/3/12, from Aurli.

Yeah I think it's already been asked, let's actually start one in the weapons thread!

Yeah I think it's already been asked, let's actually start one in the weapons thread!

Yeah I think it'd be a good idea for someone to create an unlim weapons thread (hopefully someone who will still be playing in months and years ahead so it can be updated)

Maybe I'll be able to put some new looted armor that comes from Mr Hussk in a few days time!

Yeah I think it'd be a good idea for someone to create an unlim weapons thread (hopefully someone who will still be playing in months and years ahead so it can be updated)

Maybe I'll be able to put some new looted armor that comes from Mr Hussk in a few days time!

Hopefully! Well if you want I'll make the thread, I'll be around but if you want to make it you can do since you're already doing something similar here ;)

Hopefully! Well if you want I'll make the thread, I'll be around but if you want to make it you can do since you're already doing something similar here ;)

No, I dont want to make the thread, you go ahead! :thumbup:

Nowadays Lion UL from Beacons.
As far as I know ~2 parts for female except harness and thigh because they are not descovered yet.

Don't forget Raven armour from the Daikiba Raging Bull and Imperial Hazen from the Sandking :)

Don't forget Raven armour from the Daikiba Raging Bull and Imperial Hazen from the Sandking :)

Its a fair point - Calypso now has new high(er) level UL armors dropping. At least 4 different ones, plus 2 sets of plates.

Its a fair point - Calypso now has new high(er) level UL armors dropping. At least 4 different ones, plus 2 sets of plates.

The boss mob ones requires pretty good luck to get though, I guess. On the wave events I've been to lately it's been long since someone shouted they looted something out of the ordinary (not counting ESIs).

(I hope there will be a new hussk event soon, I had relatives in another city to visit that weekend. And last time I tried Daikiba Bull it timed out halfways on me - noone around to help :( )

I kind'a need Hazen gloves+armguards, the two last missing pieces on my Viking armor.. (yes I've tried sand king but all I get from it is common stackables). I'm willing to trade the pixie shinguards I get from daikiba for those hazen parts.. I should add I mostly loot (M) parts, and I need (F) parts.

Last edited:
The boss mob ones requires pretty good luck to get though, I guess. On the wave events I've been to lately it's been long since someone shouted they looted something out of the ordinary (not counting ESIs).

According to Tracker there was a new Raven part looted a couple of days ago and some Chelydra about 12 days ago. Based on the level of the armour I'd guess MA is planning to drop 10-20 full sets of each (maybe less for Hazen) over the course of about a year.

Certainly getting boss mob armor parts will depend on a lot of luck. However, as the boss mobs also loot the parts for spawning Hussk, there is an additional incentive to keep these hunted and hence hopefully also the armor parts dropping.

Nowadays Lion UL from Beacons.
As far as I know ~2 parts for female except harness and thigh because they are not descovered yet.

We discovered harness f on a beacon last night :)

According to Tracker there was a new Raven part looted a couple of days ago and some Chelydra about 12 days ago. Based on the level of the armour I'd guess MA is planning to drop 10-20 full sets of each (maybe less for Hazen) over the course of about a year.

It's been around 6 months already and we don't even have one set of any of these armours. In the case of Sigyn only 2 parts, iirc, have been discovered.

Unless they add these armours to normal mob loots, full sets will always be incredibly rare or non-existent. The whole concept of dropping armour sets from boss mobs is totally stupid, in my opinion, as I said months ago. But that's probably not a discussion for this thread :)

The whole concept of dropping armour sets from boss mobs is totally stupid, in my opinion, as I said months ago. But that's probably not a discussion for this thread :)

Doesn't that provide an additional incentive to hunt boss mobs in order to get the 4 blood samples required for the Hussk?

There are plenty of sets that are incredibly rare, Chronicle, Sentinel, PoE, take your pick.

Doesn't that provide an additional incentive to hunt boss mobs in order to get the 4 blood samples required for the Hussk?

It gets a bit circular here :D The problem with hunting the boss mobs is that the rest of the wave needs to be completed, at which point somebody else who showed up late and didn't bother dealing with the waves much will steal the boss and the loot. This is rather demotivating.

You can hunt the boss mob only after the waves are done. Even if you do all the waves, it is rather hard to shoot the boss unless you get lucky and it spawns close to you, and you don't get any bonus for having been there, as chances are good that all the people who showed up to kill the boss will do it before you get there. Beacon style loot would be better here, or just being able to have the wave event mobs have a separate loot table to the normal ones so that non-bosses can drop armor parts too.

But we are getting fairly far from armor looting, maybe we should get a new thread specificly for wave events and item drops for boss mobs.

It gets a bit circular here :D The problem with hunting the boss mobs is that the rest of the wave needs to be completed, at which point somebody else who showed up late and didn't bother dealing with the waves much will steal the boss and the loot. This is rather demotivating.

You can hunt the boss mob only after the waves are done. Even if you do all the waves, it is rather hard to shoot the boss unless you get lucky and it spawns close to you, and you don't get any bonus for having been there, as chances are good that all the people who showed up to kill the boss will do it before you get there. Beacon style loot would be better here, or just being able to have the wave event mobs have a separate loot table to the normal ones so that non-bosses can drop armor parts too.

But we are getting fairly far from armor looting, maybe we should get a new thread specificly for wave events and item drops for boss mobs.

Yeah it can be discussed in another thread (probably a few existing ones already out there)

Unlimited M and F nemesis gloves from Faucervix, this morning.

Back