Down?

negative bump!

Is MA down?

Was out hunting, then as I was just about to get some loot, it crashed. No big deal happens. The I can not contact the servers. Anyone else having this problem?

Jman

Yes - got home from work, can't login.

me too... think its the login server

its annoying, i was just going to log on to do some research and get some data but it seems MA doesn't want me to log on today :(

Another thread on this - it seems to be down for some people - with others having access. More worrying is the lack of info from MA and the fact that the website support also seems to be down.

Marco must have nudged the server plug with his foot :rolleyes:

I R IN :yay:

But auction is out :cry:

got in auction was out reloged and cant get back in again

i was relogging, couldnt get back in.. sigh..
I heard some people are still ingame now tho, so if you are.. dont log off! :D

Indeed can't login.

it Seems that i found the hamster and his resurrection was a partial success Hes Missing his balls. on the Plus side I have a new Skill its Called Etherial Server language

Keep on trying to relog - I did on the 20th go ..hmm now where is the smiley for 'smug' :D

Yip still no connection in London....:eek:

Same here. Guess all we can do is wait. Might be some problem, im sure they will fix it fast, they always do. :)

Here also, seems the hamsters got away again.

LOL just looked at the support news page and it says that they may have problems processing credit cards, guess that applies to us logging in.

those poor hamsters... :(

It seams its back up.

Lets kick ass!
:cool:

Edit: gotta love thread merges o_O :D
Magical double posts

Last edited:
It's back:yay: up again..

well.... i hope the server is now stable again :/

server 0 % in Belgium also : (

Well it seems the Poor little Hamster went looking for its Fried Nuts crying "BALLLS" if u have ever been to killfrog.com and seen bad clues go check it out warning its kinda Bloody

lol

12 pages in less than half an hour!

WE ARE REALLY ADDICTED!!

So, as many Stars do it... we need a unpoisoning care ;)

Back