FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

This thread is Space Drama Certified !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

0.02 AU private s*x zone there other ships not welcome near Dreadnought.

Personally, I enjoyed the entire thing!

I think it was a good way for me to see the greatness of space yet to come. I for one thought the 1st battle was great, then the 2nd round was even more awesome .. it really did seem like it was a movie to watch all the fire power, just amazing!

This was a good base to discover the greatness of space yet to come. I for one thought the battle was great, then the 2nd round was awesome .. it really did seem like it was a movie to watch all the fire power, just amazing!

I would like to know if your goal in space is to offer honest services, or if it is to play 'rogue'?
If you see my ships in space will you shoot at them as well?

This is something that all the ship owners should know about as well as any customers for any of the services.

narfi

Personally, I enjoyed the entire thing!

I think it was a good way for me to see the greatness of space yet to come. I for one thought the 1st battle was great, then the 2nd round was even more awesome .. it really did seem like it was a movie to watch all the fire power, just amazing!

I would say that the first battle wasn't really a battle. It was more like one person shooting at another person who wasn't shooting back. A bit like a wanna-be schoolyard bully. The second one wasn't really a battle either. Well, not for very long, anyhow. It was more like you getting your ass handed to you. Just sayin.

The Dreadnought is NOT a pirate ship ... All services and schedules resume as usual. I hope to see more awesome space battles in the future as mentioned above. Events will be fun in space, I am really looking forward to it personally.

This discussion is a little on the extra side, I thought someone would post about it ... but not to take it so negative. I'm a little surprised to find so many without a little more positivity in their posts. The battles were great and I'm glad to have been able to see something so awesome in Entropia. :woot:

Good luck to all...may Lootius shine on you :)

I would say that the first battle wasn't really a battle. It was more like one person shooting at another person who wasn't shooting back. A bit like a wanna-be schoolyard bully. The second one wasn't really a battle either. Well, not for very long, anyhow. It was more like you getting your ass handed to you. Just sayin.

So according to you all persons shooted to one ship width 2 persons and there not been any battle at all.
At first gang bang my ship been hit by some entropia meteors from rocktropia side multiple times then ;)

I call it battle because its been battle and both sides have great time and enjoyed it. Think its 1:1 at the end.

Also its like promotion to all who playing entropia universe. Space is nice place to travel, have fun and spend time. :)

Dont be very mad its only game and MS Dreadnought trying to provide best services and online time as possible.

Last edited:
None of us were mad.. we quite enjoyed putting the bully in his place today. :)

So according to you all persons shooted to one ship width 2 persons and there not been any battle at all.
At first gang bang my ship been hit by some entropia meteors from rocktropia side multiple times then ;)

I call it battle because its been battle and both sides have great time and enjoyed it. Think its 1:1 at the end.

Also its like promotion to all who playing entropia universe. Space is nice place to travel, have fun and spend time. :)

Dont be very mad its only game and MS Dreadnought trying to provide best services and online time as possible.

No Anger lol

None of us were mad.. we quite enjoyed putting the bully in his place today. :)

On the contrary - I was having a blast! - Not angry at all - Just fun!

It looks like someone should watch his own shoulders from now on, Space Wars begin? :laugh:

Waiting for official Space events... don't forget Dreadnought is CK :cool:

Entropia Fleet Alliance does not and has never desired to control space in any form or fashion. We are an Alliance of like minded ship owners, crew members, supporters and clientele whose only aims are to provide and support a safe, secure and affordable environment in space.

Actions taken today on our part were provoked by those actions of the Dreadnought. Any faction that makes an unprovoked attack on an Entropia Fleet Alliance member will be deemed to be in the same catergory as a common Pirate and will be treated as such.

We have shown in the past that our members will come to the aid and support of each other when needed and we will continue to do so in the future. To have not retaliated in this instance would have been foolhardy and would send a message that anyone could attack our members without repercussion.

For every action there is a reaction.
Today was nothing short of exciting and enjoyable.
Art Jennifer said:
Now we will find out if the EFA is anything, or if it is in fact just a stupid name.

I for one will fight the EFA as, who are they to try and run space....

BRING ON THE BLOOD BATH!!!
For anyone to proclaim that they own the Dropships or any mob in space and to come within a certain disatnce calls for an unprovoked attack is really not appropriate.
Goldy said:

Entropia Fleet Alliance does not and has never desired to control space in any form or fashion. We are an Alliance of like minded ship owners, crew members, supporters and clientele whose only aims are to provide and support a safe, secure and affordable environment in space.

Actions taken today on our part were provoked by those actions of the Dreadnought. Any faction that makes an unprovoked attack on an Entropia Fleet Alliance member will be deemed to be in the same catergory as a common Pirate and will be treated as such.

We have shown in the past that our members will come to the aid and support of each other when needed and we will continue to do so in the future. To have not retaliated in this instance would have been foolhardy and would send a message that anyone could attack our members without repercussion.

For anyone to proclaim that they own the Dropships or any mob in space and to come within a certain disatnce calls for an unprovoked attack is really not appropriate.

You should be more like human sometimes, brr im shaking now :D

Sakuba ... I mean really, thought we ended the thread on a positive note already.

Looks like someone got not enough SI to join the fight here :lolup:

@ soloman.. Join Dreadnought, what else? :)

Um.. the bismarck was the lead ship that took down the dreadnaught... with goldy himself saying in a post higher up the thread that he(the dreadnaught) needed more SI...

Looks like someone got not enough SI to join the fight here :lolup:

@ soloman.. Join Dreadnought, what else? :)

With the help of few ships/quads u mean?

Dreadnought has 4 times SI of Bismarck talking bout numbers, and I am not telling Dreadnought is uber SI ship

It's needed team work when solo is not enough, and this is not really showing strenght... Nice slogan, nice signatures btw :)

Last edited:
With the help of few ships/quads u mean?

Dreadnought has 4 times SI of Bismarck talking bout numbers, and I am not telling Dreadnought is uber SI ship

It's needed team work when solo is not enough, and this is not really showing strenght

Strength in space is much less important than organization. It just shows your lack of experience in space. You can't really pay to win in space the same as you can planet-side.

Hello Guess you werent there

:wise: The Bismark was at the forefront of the retaliatory action....

Seriously People......
You get what you give if you poke a stick at me I may resist if you poke a stick at my brother I will come out fighting......

EFA Proved their loyalty to one another today and did it in devastating fashion.....

Within minutes of the first attack the fleet rallied and threat was neutralized..... with Bismark at the front.

Safety in numbers and I see yours are a blow out 30 rofl you need to add zero's to feel better.....

It did not take 30 to take them down.....

Can we stick to the facts pls people..................

Thread starting to look like who have bigger thing.

After the battle no one shakes his fists. And you bring flotile against 2 lonly space travelers width ms.

The fact you loosed first. First worth all the words. I will not go and take down your ships each time i see because im not same man as you.

Your ship is wellcome to go against my ship anytime you want. The results will be clear to all.

Strength in space is much less important than organization. It just shows your lack of experience in space. You can't really pay to win in space the same as you can planet-side.

I lack of experience in space? Hahahaha

I remember Bismark offering service when pirates laughting was taking it down everytime it left safe zones... And it's me the one without experience lol

LMAO .. neutralized, so serious. Bimark shmizmark ... was epic to watch is all I have to say.

Back