FYI: Dreadnought shooting down friendly ship

Quoting myself:

Where can we sign up to hunt rogue Motherships?

The important part there was rogue, mate.

talk to Goblin :cool:

I'm not a fan of bullies or self-titled kings with tinfoil crowns.

As my post got the wrong sort of attention, I'll go look up the EFA enlistment page elsewhere (I took this post to be a call to arms of sorts).

Were you even there?

I lack of experience in space? Hahahaha

Funny I didn't notice your body amongst the wreckage.

Also of note, the Bismarck and her sister ships rallied themselves not only within minutes, but also while completing the daily warp flights.

You whine that it was 30 against 2, but you neglect to point out, you fired the first shot. So to put it in perspective you punched a hornet's nest then seem surprised when you got stung.

Funny I didn't notice your body amongst the wreckage.

Also of note, the Bismarck and her sister ships rallied themselves not only within minutes, but also while completing the daily warp flights.

You whine that it was 30 against 2, but you neglect to point out, you fired the first shot. So to put it in perspective you punched a hornet's nest then seem surprised when you got stung.

Not he. I fired . I fired and winn. After fight sakuba go back to me width flotille to show his balls is bigger. Small peoples could do big things in this game its the aim of Entropia Universe.

...you punched a hornet's nest then seem surprised when you got stung.

OMG ... stop it, I'm going to piss myself laughing :rofl: Will you guys grow the F up already, it was a space battle and it was over a while ago. If you feel proud to have brought your friends together, well that's good isn't it?!

I mean really, can we move on now?

I lack of experience in space? Hahahaha

I remember Bismark offering service when pirates laughting was taking it down everytime it left safe zones... And it's me the one without experience lol

If you think that adding more SI would make any sort of difference at all, then apparently you do.
You would have needed over 300k SI to have won. You just lack the DPS. And even if you had that much SI, which you don't, then we would have launched fighter quads instead of unarmed scouts.

You lack DPS, you lack repair crew, and you lack organization.

Having been blown up repeatedly by pirates when they first started, and figuring out how to fight them off, Bismarck has more experience in fighting off attacks than any other mothership out there.

SI doesnt make experience.

Thought you knew that.

I told 30? What are you talking about?

I don't want to talk for ck, but when there will be something more than a cry of a baby to come in Space Goldy won't be alone :smoke:

No Goldy....

You chose to flex your muscles and shoot at Kronan who was quietly hunting dropships...

You took the offensive and then insulted the owner by telling him that noone is allowed to hunt dropships only you....

You are the one who laid it out on the table to be measured and in true EU tradition it was cut down to a more realistic size.......

If you think that adding more SI would make any sort of difference at all, then apparently you do.
You would have needed over 300k SI to have won. You just lack the DPS. And even if you had that much SI, which you don't, then we would have launched fighter quads instead of unarmed scouts.

You lack DPS, you lack repair crew, and you lack organization.

Having been blown up repeatedly by pirates when they first started, and figuring out how to fight them off, Bismarck has more experience in fighting off attacks than any other mothership out there.

SI doesnt make experience.

Thought you knew that.

Someone doesn't know I am no more Dreadnought Captain from months, and that I started safe travels in space from space release and had Dreadnought upgraded when Bismark was still Sera's ship, constantly parked at Arkadia.

And I understand for EFA crew member 300k SI looks like amazing.. But to me it doesn't :scratch2: :smoke:

Last edited:
And I understand for EFA crew member 300k SI looks like amazing.. But to me it doesn't :scratch2: :yay:

It doesn't look amazing to me, either, actually. I said 300k SI, because when I calculated what size ship it would take to be able successfully attack an EFA group, it came to 310k at our current level, without fighter cover. Simple math.

Btw if you don't know me and what I did in space.. I am not the one with low space experience here... Sakuba begun asking to me in pm about how to use the MS months ago, but maybe you was travelling in VTOL at that time and missed that

It doesn't look amazing to me, either, actually. I said 300k SI, because when I calculated what size ship it would take to be able successfully attack an EFA group, it came to 310k at our current level, without fighter cover. Simple math.

Count time for stop/deposit/shot again too:D

My how times have changed... perhaps you need to pm Sakuba and ask him some advice on how to use a mothership now as your experience seems to be a bit outdated.

Sakuba begun asking to me in pm about how to use the MS months ago, but maybe you was travelling in VTOL at that time and missed that

Someone doesn't know I am no more Dreadnought Captain from months, and that I started safe travels in space from space release and had Dreadnought upgraded when Bismark was still Sera's ship, constantly parked at Arkadia.

And I understand for EFA crew member 300k SI looks like amazing.. But to me it doesn't :scratch2: :smoke:

So what you're saying is... "look at what a big guy I used to be?" I am totally impressed. no really I am.

My how times have changed... perhaps you need to pm Sakuba and ask him some advice on how to use a mothership now as your experience seems to be a bit outdated.

LMAO ... and she (or he) keeps going :eyecrazy:

I tell only that when I had travels at same Bismark times the pirates always choosed Bismark after the lot of fail attempts on Dreadnought that was experienced to have :)

If the discussion is about experience... I was sure we was talking about the low fear others ships have about EFA, but since it's time to sleep I let you now the thread free so you have the possibily to show all your ability in debats, tnx for fun

Last edited:
Btw if you don't know me and what I did in space.. I am not the one with low space experience here... Sakuba begun asking to me in pm about how to use the MS months ago, but maybe you was travelling in VTOL at that time and missed that

I never said that I don't know you and what you did in space. I know the history of every mothership in space. I know the SI and repair capabilities of every active MS.
I've seen the chatlogs of you trying to convince Sakuba to charge more for his warps, and to pay less for his fuses.
Yes, I know you.
Sorry you couldn't come up with a business model that worked in space. I know you threw a lot of ped at it. I always hate to see someone lose.

I never said that I don't know you and what you did in space. I know the history of every mothership in space. I know the SI and repair capabilities of every active MS.
I've seen the chatlogs of you trying to convince Sakuba to charge more for his warps, and to pay less for his fuses.
Yes, I know you.
Sorry you couldn't come up with a business model that worked in space. I know you threw a lot of ped at it. I always hate to see someone lose.

Someone lose? You wrong again here :)

Not the place to share business details btw... just u have no idea how wrong you are here :)

Yes, I know you.

lol ... you should quit while you're ahead.

My guess.. is at least 6 more pages.. :yup:

Oooh no.. don't tell him he won... next he'll be posting Fish First!!!

It's Raven First!

(inside joke)

lol ... you should quit while you're ahead.

It's a PVP area, why make a thread about being attacked?

Been nice fight. Dont cry i will buy you candy ;)
Forget to mention what you shoot back too but repairers ran away inside ship. This me reminds to add more to SI :D

Space Newbie with Mothership Runs Amok!

LOL @ thread. I think this is the first real MS on MS action I've heard of.

Last edited:
To take down Dreadnought in round 2 needed 2 ms one privatier and 3 quads . Gz for participants its only approving what my ship safe from pirates attacks. Btw will add little bit more si to it so my flights will be more fun.

Dreadnought crew been from 2 ppls.

Dont forget use my free shedules its free to anyone cheers ;) Thanks for ppls who enjoyed it.

You know, shooting down the Kronan puts the Dreadnought on my "be really cautious of" list. I actually added you as a friend Gob, because I thought one day (when EFA or Normandie or Narfi's fleet wasn't available) I'd use your warp service. It's cheaper too by a few peds.

But now I've totally changed my mind. I'm sure most players who carry loot in space would do the same. I don't care how much SI your ship has. It's not safe anymore. If you're just going to "shoot ships for fun", why would I trust my loot on your ship, when you could just remove me from GL and shoot me down "for fun."

If you want to run a respectable warp-transport-service, then you have to have a good reputation (because apart from SI, that's the next biggest factor).

Back