Entropia Universe 11.7.0 Release Notes

Pastes the Neteller script...take to it....I gotta go cheers:)

1) If your Net+ Card is in a different currency than your NETELLER account, you will be charged the NETELLER FX fee of 2.5% for each Net+ transaction.
2) If you perform a Net+ transaction in a currency different from your Net+ card, you will be charged the Net+ FX fee of 2.95%.
3) If your NETELLER account is in a different currency from your Net+ Physical Card, and you use your card to make transactions in a different currency again, you may be charged both FX fees, as the currency will be converted twice.
4) To save money on FX fees when using the physical card, we recommend that you choose the currency you use most for your ATM and POS transactions if it is available, or the currency of your NETELLER account if your ATM and POS currency is not available.
5) In order to apply for the Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard, your NETELLER account must be held in one of these currencies: EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, SEK, DKK, AUD, or JPY. Your Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard will always be held in the same currency as your NETELLER account. To save money on FX fees, we recommend holding your NETELLER account in the same currency that you will use most frequently when shopping online.

WOOOO me likey this VU :yay: So this is what happens when you get more staff

Well, no. I don't think there will be really much impact from new staff for a couple of months yet, which is the normal "get acquainted with the systems and become productive in more than trivial fixes" timeline for larger systems.

Well, no. I don't think there will be really much impact from new staff for a couple of months yet, which is the normal "get acquainted with the systems and become productive in more than trivial fixes" timeline for larger systems.

I think you are pretty right.
Just one comment. Who is the new staff and how up to form are they because this determines the previous ?

3 updates(one only bug fixing but still) in 14 days and you guys still aint cool with it? im getting more and more amused :D.
*But our old systems* yeye they'r coming don`t worry.

in development of games there is a HUGE amount of things that needs to be done top that of
with a engine switch + changing from a game to a platform + insane graphic changes = the hole MA is in right now.

Pastes the Neteller script...take to it....I gotta go cheers:)

1) If your Net+ Card.

This is about the net+ card which is just like any other credit card (mastercard, in this case). It has nothing to do with netteller-system, which uses account numbers and passwords etc. You could always already use your mastercard to deposit. The added benefits now are as a matter of fact not needing a creditcard.

Neteller deposit button works?

Not at this time. I think like a creditcard, you'll need to enter your neteller account-info on the website, and since this is not available, you can't actually deposit using neteller just yet.

is it because they said that the first planet update of 2011 would have hangars?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lease-2010.7&p=2625592&viewfull=1#post2625592

Is the rent back on the pedcards? Downloading now....

No more rent: Rent for all shops, apartments and banks have been set to zero. If you have paid rent in advance, please file a support case for reimbursement. Our ambition is to compensate all claims in conjunction with the first release of 2011, which is planned for January-February. Claims made after this release will be invalid.

nope... no rent back on the card yet... :(

Last edited:
The new achievement system does sound cool, but THIS is what makes me love the update :yay: no more stupid slow strafing!

Now add dodge, even doublejump/walljump, and server dedicated handling pvp events without lag, and I will stay HERE instead of logging regularly to UT! :silly2: :yay:

Account info :censored:
Thx im now fully secured:eyecrazy:&protected:duh:

I'll just copy this here as well just in case who ever is responsible for this crap actually gives a damn.

I hate to join bandwagons but enough is enough,this is beyond a joke.

It would be nice if I could take my money to another game but MA has it held ransom by removing my asset from the game and simply not doing anything about it.
Then they hide under a rock when they know they have missed yet another deadline instead of stepping up like a reputable company would.

This kind of garbage is what you would expect from a brat teenager that is too scared to come home after they know they have done wrong.

How about just showing even the slightest shred of integrity and coming out of the shadows and taking it on the chin.

This is not petty change we are talking about its many thousands of dollars that has essentially been frozen without recourse for the princely payment of $3 a day in tp fees and you cant even be bothered to make a sound about it but you don't hesitate to make all the wind possible about yet another meaningless addition.

I'm sorry if this comes off has a bit harsh but I'm over being tactful and understanding,we are way past that stage now.
I can't put into words how thoroughly pissed off I am over this.Time after time you promise things and all the while we find out you have been working on other stuff no one even cares about.

I don't care who is responsible for bringing it back anymore I just want it done!

If someone offered to start a class action of some sort over this I think after today they would finally have my signature.

Just give us back what we damn well payed for!!

Achievements,... Really?

I guess they think we are all 12 years old.

Also, The fees you charge to DEPOSIT are Criminal. You are double dipping just like banks! If I knew before I started playing/paying .... I would have never started. Now that I've reached the lofty height of Level 31 (laser sniper, with a sleipnir) alll i have to say is .. I wish i could sell my account.

To MindArc,... or whoever the hell owns and updates planet calypso: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ya'll ARE LAME

I'm just going to say what I have said after every new feature since VU10.

I dont want new features until the old ones are back.

New missions :yay:

Estophyl/Allophyl mission :yay:
Atrax Mission :yay:
Longu and Neconu.

Next to the very dense spawn of Estophyl, I added a dens Atrax spawn on LA28. (see signature below)

Changed my mind, THIS now is my favourite part of the update, just because it sounds so freaking badass! :wtg:

Ya you would be most excited about this..

MA FPC SEE (doesn't seem like new systems will ever roll out..) Guess im glad i have those 3 masks just sitting in storage and countless peds in makeup just sitting there collecting dust. Awesome way to have your money tied up THANKS FOR THAT

I can't log in either, keeps saying it is offline.

I can't log in either, keeps saying it is offline.
My login screen has said system offline for about two weeks, i can still log in tho

It says it's offline when I type in my login and password, right before I enter my goldcard.

im cliking repair

why they waste time in stupid updates then game has basic errors. Damm people.

It worked after repair... had to delete a TON of stuff though

that exc hange rate thing...

It costs me a 9.65% exchange rate to deposit via a debit card number. That makes the 3.4% exchange rate for neteller look cheap.

I was so pissed and considered the 10 PED = 1 USD claim to deceitful but the truth is it seems to be representative of the fees that the payment provider is charging, and maybe or not a piece for MA. not so much a currency exchange rate as a "medium" exchange rate.

Those of you that sound surprised, are you getting 10 ped for every dollar that you deposit now? using what method? I'm NOT carrying cash to Sweden, or anything...

after repair it didnt asked me to delete anything, still get message that game is offline because of update content.

Wonder why this happens, cant login

after repair it didnt asked me to delete anything, still get message that game is offline because of update content.

Wonder why this happens, cant login
It is a client error, everyone gets it but is able to login. In your case I have no idea, have you tried support? :)

It costs me a 9.65% exchange rate to deposit via a debit card number. That makes the 3.4% exchange rate for neteller look cheap.

the Credit Card exchange rate is not 9.65%, it is 9.65:1 after fees, which are 3.5%. neteller rate is 3.4%. so neteller is indeed cheaper to grand total of 0.1%.

actually... i dont understand where the neteller fees apply is that their deposit fee or for trans-currencies? anyone know what their actual fee for transfering cash to another party is? or is this going to be like the ukash cards where people pretend theres no fees (implying they are providing a service for free), while really they are charging just not at the point of transfer to MA.

if you think the "exchange rate" is deceitful, do a direct bank deposit where you will get 10:1 as MA don't charge any fee. (your bank on the other hand... :rolleyes:)

My login screen has said system offline for about two weeks, i can still log in tho
I bet the last news in the loader are 2+ weeks old as well? Then your clientloader is probably blocked by firewall or something else (had the same problem once), it can't connect to the site and fetch the status and the news. By the main game binaries aren't blocked, so when the loader starts them they work just fine no matter what the status says.

Back