Entropia Universe 11.9.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Improvements and Fixed Issues

• Fixed instability issues due to the 11.9.0 release.
  • Fixed issues with some land areas not being visible in the Map UI.

More...

I hope the teleport bug on Next Island has been fixed - that needs addressing urgently , already been a month since the problem. Or has mindark forgotten that Next Island needs critical bug fixes but is putting calypso as priority, and not giving a stuff about NI

I hope the teleport bug on Next Island has been fixed - that needs addressing urgently , already been a month since the problem. Or has mindark forgotten that Next Island needs critical bug fixes but is putting calypso as priority, and not giving a stuff about NI

Go to NI forum, if there is one :rolleyes:

More...
More? More what? More white page to look at?:scratch2:

More...

2 hour wait for that??? :scratch2:

yes they have to draw the borders of all LA's anew in paint :silly:

Yea... like how many Dev's does it take to to draw a line... 12 and still gets done with lag :laugh:

Visible LAs :dance: :yay::wtg::beerchug:

Is it just me:confused: or are we getting less and less info from MA when it comes to the what is being fixed/repair of existing bugs ?
Why why do they need to only give us two lines of info and we have to wait hours for the upgrade..:mad: If the issues are with LA lets just hope they get their act together and stop these problems.:scratch2:

so much for new kerberos, taming, pets , beacons but i'm optimistic still because it'll be the next one :)

Is it just me:confused: or are we getting less and less info from MA when it comes to the what is being fixed/repair of existing bugs ?

Can you imagine if they told us everything they changed e.g. moved the 1 million ped ATH to North of Cape Corinth. Then after vu we have a million players all north of corinth each pretending just to be passing by :laugh:

Enjoying game so far. Hard to pick weapon to use.
Update only took about 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:
Instability and bug fixes.... I'll take it. Smooth game play is always good! :D

so much for new kerberos, taming, pets , beacons but i'm optimistic still because it'll be the next one :)

Don't forget about hangars and makeup!

:yay:

11.9.z releases will not bring you any of these. Unless 11.9 release notes say "this release brings you X" and you can't find X in the release :p same for any x.y.z releases where its z that changes.

Not a single crash after patch... This is best update in 2 months!
nick: session time over 30mins

EDIT:

Last edited:
11.9.z releases will not bring you any of these. Unless 11.9 release notes say "this release brings you X" and you can't find X in the release :p same for any x.y.z releases where its z that changes.

Wait, what? Dude! :eyecrazy:

Anywho, what I meant was that we are also still waiting for the things I mentioned. :scratch2:

Error message: Could not start the updater application
Error description : (blank)
Suggestions : (blank)

only me ? :eyecrazy:

Great VU update to fuck up more things. 1st ever VU update screw up for me. check the pic

Great VU update to fuck up more things. 1st ever VU update screw up for me. check the pic

If i had that bug, i would sooooo go stand on the front of a boat and shout "i'm the king of the world!!"

Reactions: zen
This is EXACTLY the kind of update I would like to see more often actually. Bug fixes and stability improvements.

This is EXACTLY the kind of update I would like to see more often actually. Bug fixes and stability improvements.

We'd all like to see it more often. Twice a day for a month, and maybe MA would clear the backlog of bugs.

I approve. Bug fixes being a priority is a nice change of pace.

bug fixes are nice... but now if they can just keep it up and fix the rest of the bugs too!

Shops finally fixed?
Fort gates finally fixed?
Fort bridge exploit bug finally fixed?
Crashes during events finally fixed?
etc
etc
etc

I guess not.

Well, back to World of Tanks.

At least that is running better even in beta.

Regards,
Ion

Wow, that's a really old bug (come back).

Back