Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

At last bugfixes are here

Impressive list of bugfixes, I didnt even know the game was so bugged until tonight. :laugh:

Gratz for the switch to x64, hope it doesnt mean we need 16 GB to wander in PA... ;)
Next step: try to multithread the engine, 3 of my cores are sleeping.

Now looking forward to DL and connect after a long long day!

oh woot
bought MS Varyag just in time.
all gunner seats ... more gunner point on the ship ^^ wiki woot more guns to shoot.
me needs a to assemble a crew.

I have high expectations , I so hope all work well.
space here I come

though some more generic fuse may start dropping because there is simply not enough of those.

best regards , Qs

Finally they heard us!

more bugfixes (loads more) less new features.

Woot! if this goes halfway to plan, its the best vu ever. Even if we are still waiting for taming.

jay :)

What happend to soc interace.. etc? are they in this update?

no

that is a teaser and is bound to come in near future
that because as they stated they are working on that feature.

this is mainly bug fix and hardware update

countodown to what???i need any countdown...i like countodowns...,

4 min normaly and MA will be back online ?

How many daily players?

Still wondering how many daily players there are. Anyone got a clue?

Where is this countdown?

Impressive list of bugfixes, I didnt even know the game was so bugged until tonight. :laugh:

Gratz for the switch to x64, hope it doesnt mean we need 16 GB to wander in PA... ;)
Next step: try to multithread the engine, 3 of my cores are sleeping.

Now looking forward to DL and connect after a long long day!

I have 16GB RAM and my client shuts down many times when too many green dots are around with either no message or the info that I do not have enough RAM to run this application. So the system requirements in the client-loader should be adjusted, because High-Resolution with the RAM they mention is just impossible.

This one worries me as I'm fighting my way closer to a special SIB-gun:

"Learning period Skill Increase Bonus (SIB) has been extended for several levels after mastering an item."

Will I all of a sudden be 5 level further away from it?! :eek:

or... mastering probably mean maxing it, not the start of the sib... ofc......

New Features

Automatically triggered skill bonuses. Duration and strength of the triggered bonus is dependent on the level of recent activity.

Awesome MA!!
Like it wasn't hard enough to compete with ava's using +3 ppl to play it

"Learning period Skill Increase Bonus (SIB) has been extended for several levels after mastering an item."

No, you will max it at the same level, but you will continue to receive the skill bonus for the next 5 as if it were still in SIB.

the system is currently offline

they will never learn it

though some more generic fuse may start dropping because there is simply not enough of those.

best regards , Qs

that's because crafting has been , umm, "working as intended" ie 4 fails/ near success for each sucessful crafting attempt.

result= many, many generiic fuses turning to residue

some of us are hoping the unacknowleged bug gets fixed, too, or they , umm, change their intentions.

or whatever.

soon we all breathe big sighs of relief, or crafters rage-quit in droves

I have 16GB RAM and my client shuts down many times when too many green dots are around with either no message or the info that I do not have enough RAM to run this application. So the system requirements in the client-loader should be adjusted, because High-Resolution with the RAM they mention is just impossible.

Because you use only about 3Gb of memory for EU (I think 1Gb or so is reserved for system).
If you missed it, in today's VU there is 64bit client, so you will be able to use more RAM....

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd i'm happy.

I don't think so and I am with you, getting close to max on an sib weapon, and I hope not. I have noticed in the past that when at 100% I still lack 100% of the hit, like 98/100 and don't get the full speed like 59/60 firing rate.

Now support windows 8.. and Microsoft just released windows 8.1 :p

It's 18:02 UTC.... i know what is happening : "Entropia Universe 14.3 update delayed. We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2013-09-24 16:00 UTC" the corrected post is : "Entropia Universe 14.3 update delayed. We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2013-09-25 :eyecrazy: 16:00 UTC", as we all know 4 is near 5....

GO GO BERTHA ! :wtg:

Because, so far, EU could only use about 2GB of your 16GB RAM. So the current listed requirement of in example 4GB for Very High Settings was a bit a nonsense anyway.

With an 64 Bit client we will now see what amount of RAM is needed, might very well be the listed requirements are halfway accurate after this update.

or... mastering probably mean maxing it, not the start of the sib... ofc......

I read this as "you'll maintain about the same rate of skill gains for several levels after maxing an item". "About the same" because it's not exactly the same even within current SIB period.

Think MA has SIB on delay skill..

guess they went home, and try to fix it tomorrow

that's because crafting has been , umm, "working as intended" ie 4 fails/ near success for each sucessful crafting attempt.

result= many, many generiic fuses turning to residue

some of us are hoping the unacknowleged bug gets fixed, too, or they , umm, change their intentions.

or whatever.

soon we all breathe big sighs of relief, or crafters rage-quit in droves

Generic fuses are ONLY used in warp drives, which are ONLY (afaik) L bps. Success rate on L bps has always and continues to be much higher than UL bps unless you're not maxed on em (in which case you shouldn't be clicking it anyways). :confused:

It is no longer possible to destroy and repair a vehicle with zero TT value.

Is this for UL vehicles too, or can they not even go to 0 TT since its UL ??

Back