Entropia Universe Android App Released

Same thing for me .
When I login with my gc number it goes Bach to the main login screen.

Same here,fix it MA and like NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yes same problem for me tried to login last night kept being put back to start.

MA needs to keep a seperate server to handle the "external" load of apps for auctions/crafting etc. Auction house was overloaded as it was - but with interference from these apps the lag is becoming intolerable now.

Several times each day I have to close the the auctions and even jump to remote TPs (in hopes of less lag) just to see the listings.

Please fix this ASAP.

MA needs to keep a seperate server to handle the "external" load of apps for auctions/crafting etc. Auction house was overloaded as it was - but with interference from these apps the lag is becoming intolerable now.

Several times each day I have to close the the auctions and even jump to remote TPs (in hopes of less lag) just to see the listings.

Please fix this ASAP.

Auction and "market value" of items (rightclick item) takes ages for me to load. Probably connected to auction ?

Unplayable.

Last edited:
it stopped working for me days ago too :-/

works fine for me.
no lag + MU loads fast but its hard to check the buy out of the items on auction.
Chatting is not in this app and your avatar will not shown online ( did a test with soc if they saw me come online). So no blocking at auction or anything.

works fine for me.
no lag + MU loads fast but its hard to check the buy out of the items on auction.
Chatting is not in this app and your avatar will not shown online ( did a test with soc if they saw me come online). So no blocking at auction or anything.

The "lag + MU loads SLOW" was meant ingame, NOT using the app. =)

You can use a PC/Mac Android emulator if you want. http://bluestacks.com/

Well I've to admit I tried out the emulator even though I feel a bit of a need to stay away from 3rd party tools that get between me and EU.

It worked like a charm, but I did start to notice every time at booting my computer the BlueStacks icon was sitting in my system tray.

These 3 registry entries will start every time when windows does:

Code:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Bluestacks Agent "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Agent.exe"

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BstHdLogRotatorSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-LogRotatorService.exe

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BstHdAndroidSvc "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Service.exe" BstHdAndroidSvc Android

Those are 3 processes running in the background full-time. Now I guess those won't do any harm yet I prefer to have less stuff starting in the background without my knowledge.

Just a FYI for other users. I do like the emulator.

Well I've to admit I tried out the emulator even though I feel a bit of a need to stay away from 3rd party tools that get between me and EU.

It worked like a charm, but I did start to notice every time at booting my computer the BlueStacks icon was sitting in my system tray.

These 3 registry entries will start every time when windows does:

Code:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Bluestacks Agent "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Agent.exe"

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BstHdLogRotatorSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-LogRotatorService.exe

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\BstHdAndroidSvc "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Service.exe" BstHdAndroidSvc Android

Those are 3 processes running in the background full-time. Now I guess those won't do any harm yet I prefer to have less stuff starting in the background without my knowledge.

Just a FYI for other users. I do like the emulator.
just don't uninstall it and try to reinstall... some sort of weird problem makes it not all uninstall I think, so trying to reinstall after the uninstall makes it problematic. Of course, I had it modded a while back to increase the sd memory size, so that may have done it?

http://apk-manager.com/2012/03/bluestacks-beta-increase-sdcard-size.html

Yes same problem for me tried to login last night kept being put back to start.

I have the same problem, it say i should "press continue" or something like that, but i only see a login button thats brings me back to the start login again.

Same problem for me also

Semms like MA doesn;t have time for this app now

Dont work for me either :(
I type my user name and pass word then my security number from my gold card and nothing happens. Then i leave the app and go in again then i see the icons from auc and craft but quickly get pushed back to the start of the logg in page and have to type my pass again :(
In the start when i just instaled it i atleast could see those icons and in the auc and inventory i saw values and lewels but no name of the items.Same in all auc,craft and inventory.

I use a brand new Samsung S3 lte with my isps security prog and 1 prog more i use to clean with.
I tried to close that second prog to but no change still not work.

Glad for u that manage to make it work ;)
I would also like to try it out ;) hehe

just installed this app. i have been waiting for something like this forever!

i also must suppress a smirk, it is so rare to have an app developed for android first. but considering it keeps gaining ground and apple keeps losing market share maybe this will begin to change.

Downloaded and installed. This is a very nice app. I have to admit that when I first mentioned it, I had no idea that MA would really come through. The app is clean, fast and very intuitive.

A+ MA :)

Anyone can explain how to split stacks in the app ?

Am i the ony one that can't see anything regarding the Hof table? :scratch2:
EVerything else works fine, but seeing Hof table :scratch2:

I installed this app last night, I tried to log in.

I put in username and password and I got forwarded to the gc code screen. I filled in the gc code and than I get returned back to the previous screen with username and password. So I guess it aint working for me, anyone else got this problem?

I have the same problem as Trifle. Does anyone know how to fix this?

ohhh update to program today in Google play store seems to have fixed it!

you must be kidding... I would have bet good money that this was never going to happen. Trying it out at once.

Edit: To say that it works flawlessly would be some lie, but still, it is a very nice interface and it's clear that a lot of work has been put into it. I for one am comfident that the very apparent issues will get sorted out sooner rather than later.

Edit 2:
bug report send. Please be sure to do so your self, including model, android version and kernel version, should you have issues yourself.

Edit 3:
It took some doing, but I managed to install android in a virtual machine and the app works flawlessly. :D

Last edited:
I installed this app last night, I tried to log in.

I put in username and password and I got forwarded to the gc code screen. I filled in the gc code and than I get returned back to the previous screen with username and password. So I guess it aint working for me, anyone else got this problem?

i just have the same problem by using a X10. This tablet have Android 4.1.1. If i use my X5 (Android 4.0) i can't log in. On my X5 it worked, a week ago. So this must be a new bug!

Edit: ok. i did a update, and it seems to work now :)

there's still that old malware site that's at the top of google rankings when you search google for virtual tycoon since MA didn't come up with an original name or just use Entropia Universe as the name for the android app - DOH. What a way to sell yourself to the world and bring in new players.

there's still that old malware site that's at the top of google rankings when you search google for virtual tycoon since MA didn't come up with an original name or just use Entropia Universe as the name for the android app - DOH. What a way to sell yourself to the world and bring in new players.

Virtual Tycoon Investment Challenge

Looking at google and then the warning about going to that site..had this very odd idea. Does MA own it?:scratch2::lolup:

Android Permissions

Why does the app need to:
Discover known accounts -- "get the list of accounts know by the phone."
Read phone state and identity -- get "the phone number and serial number of the phone, whether a call is active, the number that call is connected to and the like."

Back