Entropia Universe Version Update 8.8.2

Status

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
17 Jan 2007

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 8.8.2 between:

2007.01.17 09:00 and 2007.01.17 12:00 UTC

Further details will be made available through the Support News section.

More...

Woot that long...

I hope there better be something good in this new VU :)

yep still everytime exciting thing to wait for an VU and dont to have a single clue about contents :scratch2:

Let's just hope they improve crafting again, cause the way it goes now a lot of miners are going to end up with a lot ores and enmatters. Unless you already have 10k engineering off course.

Woot that long...

I hope there better be something good in this new VU :)

yep still everytime exciting thing to wait for an VU and dont to have a single clue about contents :scratch2:

What they said. :D I just hope we get something really good. New Vehicles? New MF update like promised? New pet features? Any one of those and I would be very happy. Might just explode in my chair if it was all of em. :laugh:

Dubt its a VU... cause there is no Vu list and no VU prewiev. So proably just a coffee break for the crew ;P

Quick, someone post a pointless holding thread in the VU update listing so they can be seen to be the first to add the info when it gets released in 3 hours time :)

........ THAT DAMN :cussing: ............ ohhh what's that? ...A BOOK? ..hmmm
interesting ...............ahhhhh *sips coffee* .......hmm why is it so dark in here????..... weird curtains :scratch2: .............. LIGHT!!! :yay:

Quick, someone post a pointless holding thread in the VU update listing so they can be seen to be the first to add the info when it gets released in 3 hours time :)

That's Bertha's Job, and she is very quick now :)

its mid januari so my guess is the bank deeds will be added . and probably some more nice unused L stuff

Probably going to take 3 hours just to stuff all the Xmas trees into grinders and Haul away the huge pile of wood chips ....... :)

RG

interesting ...............ahhhhh *sips coffee* .......hmm why is it so dark in here????..... weird curtains :scratch2: .............. LIGHT!!! :yay:

:rofl: yah what should I say ? allways nice to be prepared with a Torch :laugh:

Should actually be gratefull to MA....

Now I can study for my exam tomorrow..

Hope I hof there better than ingame.:wise:

So mid of January is passed it might be only the Banks that are put into game by MA, the deeds to the Auction and a placeholder in the citys so that the potential buyer can see where he would get his virtual Bank and so he can start to think about how to decorate it.

If just Berthas co-workers at MA office where so quick as she is then every bug would be fixed within a couple of houres or even a workday...

ahhhh ... please sip slowly. :silly2:

Well, it's not 8.9 coming up - just 8.8.2. My bet is on removing the xmas stuff and a few other small issues...

Depends ... How much did you deposit before going to the exam? :D

hehehehehe as an evening student 2nd bachelor history I deposit the same as a day student to get about 15% of the lessons daystudents get. So I guess i have some credit left...

Since however i have to take the exams with the daystudents i am not really sure the profs take that into account. On the other hand they always seem happy to spend their time questioning a more serious student instead of them daywankers stretching their unemployment period a wee bit...

:laugh:

17 Jan 2007

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 8.8.2 between:

2007.01.17 09:00 and 2007.01.17 12:00 UTC
Wow!:eyecrazy: 3 hours. Must be a lot of bugs to install.:scared:

lets hope MA makes some changed that make up for that skill nerf or make ESIs more available to cater for the mass sellouts :rolleyes:

lets hope MA makes some changed that make up for that skill nerf or make ESIs more available to cater for the mass sellouts :rolleyes:

Well i for one have been sweating for a week or so because i get a 10% return on a 200ped hunt with my knives ... so all i can say is, if they still wont loot after the VU i have to keep sweating until the next VU ... i dont mind ... its therapeutical ;)

or when i have enough ped from sweat sales for another hunt ... because i wont deposit under these conditions...

my 2pec worth

Baron

Status
Back