Free Download NEVERDIE Songs!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
I just launched NEVERDIE on Pure Volume!

http://www.purevolume.com/NEVERDIE93291

Im finding that the new Music Sites are a great new way for me to introduce Music Fans to Entropia and ROCKtropia

I Am My Avatar is already #1 on the Southern Rock Chart and #1`on the Rockabilly Chart. #19 on the Rock Chart...

You can download some of the tracks for Free...

If u follow the Poster to ROCKtropia.com, this is not the official site, just one of our teaser Pre-registration sites... ( The Main official Portal is still in the works and will be live closer to launch...

Also A really great following is developing at www.Jango.com/music/neverdie

I love your Gamer Chick song, thats awesome track.

Nice! Love the songs! It there a CD in stores?

Cool song everyone AVATAR i am my avatar lol.Like this one [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaB4PXCwFU[/YOUTUBE]

You sang these holy shit you sang these OMG damn u cool
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

A little movie I made from one on the AHR parties, with Neverdie's I am My AVATAR song in it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0i9y3Rb1mA[/YOUTUBE]

Cool Vid!!! I love all the Title Treatment

i do love the songs, never even knew about them till atlas haven radio so thumbs up to them :) and to you ;)

Always good to see your new stuff, ND.

Thanks for keeping it fun! :whistle:

PureVoice is very similar to MySpace actually. Wouldn't it be easier to get more listeners through MySpace. I dunno, I'm not a musician, so maybe it's better to have info on as many web sites as possible...
Nice music anyway. Not exactly my pair of shoes, but ok :) Keep rockin'

Cool Vid!!! I love all the Title Treatment

Well it is not very high tech and not as funny as some of McCormicks, but I'm learning a lot and they will be better someday :)

I might go and watch some of your movies to ND, some look nice to me :D

Great to see your still out there pioneering the way NEVERDIE, this is one project i will be following it closely.

I am very excited to read about ZomHattan, the idea is a interesting one and also i expect a very very appealing one with many opportunity's available. i will be watch very closely indeed.

great job!

Connecting kumquatgumbothroatrockblues with EU with a taste is a shitty call!

Well done :xsmile:

it was my research in to online games; that when i saw Neverdie's video of Entropia that got me to play the game. I find myself a fan of all the music and videos that are linked to EU.

:cheer: :wtg:Neverdie You Rock. :wtg: :cheer:

HEY Nervidie

Sup how to do write songs so interesting and get the beat on the guitar i tied it but it wasn't kool as yours but i guess i am 16 what do i know lol

Oh my gosh you need to do a remix; Let It Rock featuring NEVERDIE (and possibly Wayne depending on what gets cut from the original).

By the way, didn't you already have a different CD out (with Gamer Chick in fact)?

They are all good but gamer chick is the best for me:)

wow :) that's really kind of u ND :)

I Am My Avatar is already #1 on the Southern Rock Chart

having narrowly edged out Gimmie Three Steps, Gimmie Three Steps, Mister.

~If only MA for out there like this EU would be packed.

Some decent stuff there, all the best of luck for your work m8 :)

t

Crone doubts between crazy and awesome. Either way he likes it... a lot.

lol right Crone :laugh:

ty neverdie for those songs and the link :yay:

i like em too :wtg:

by the way any chance for a new contest to win a cd ?

or i had the idea that u could give links away for ppl that global in cnd ^^ , kinda like your last event but cheaper for ya :laugh:

anyhow was just a idea , thx and see ya :silly2:

My mate told me to listen to I Am My Avatar, and yup, it's a good 'un.... still prefer Gamer Chick though, the soundtrack to my formative years in EU (Which are still ongoing lol)

A rockier version of Gamer Chick... now that'd be cool...

Keep up the good work:)

Hurrikane

I Am my Avatar is awesome, however i only liked the last scene in the New VU blues vid, which gun is it? UL Diabolic?

Neverdie I would recommend trying to get your music on Spotify (www.spotify.com) It is a free music service for people in the UK with over 2 million active users.

Maybe you could even get your album featured on their homepage if you do a deal with them.

thanks will check out spotify

Thanks!

Most excellant NEVERDIE! Thanks for the tour of your music. The New VU Blues video was a kick. :wtg:

Back