Gaming survey, please help out to get some answers as FPC will get them aswell

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
First, this post has been approved by Hanne so dont delete it mods.

Hello, the company me and my friends are starting is making a survey to gather information so that we can make even better games. So if you could fill it out please we would appreciate it a lot. Also we will share the answers with FPC.

You can find the survey here. (it's our first survey so it might not be the best questions or optimized or such)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=sv&formkey=dFhqUVlnSFY4dm9Ma19yd3BPWjFQUmc6MQ#gid=0

i completed it. if you want feedback, its very annoying forcing answers to questions whcih follow on from a negative responce, ie if i dont play mobile games then i shouldnt be forece to answer what type. and whats the difference between buying virtual currency and buying virtual currancy for real money? be caeful you arent asking the same questions again.

also, i wonder if you are aware theres another games company called Kiwi King...

i completed it. if you want feedback, its very annoying forcing answers to questions whcih follow on from a negative responce, ie if i dont play mobile games then i shouldnt be forece to answer what type. and whats the difference between buying virtual currency and buying virtual currancy for real money? be caeful you arent asking the same questions again.

also, i wonder if you are aware theres another games company called Kiwi King...

Yep we gotten that feedback already but cant change the form more now.
And king kiwi, hmm we googled our butts off and found nothing. link to it?

Done it, hope it helps

Do we get a free car? :laugh:

Ill do it when i get home :)

Bump, please help out to make us AND FPC to make better games :)
Still only got a few answers.

Done ! :) - But I've done it too short -

Bump, we still need more replies :)

Deleted edit : decided not to respond, not woken up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Done, but I think you asked about those mobile device if you own them , twice

Back