global showing location

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
Does it seem fair that the globals that are made on CND show as Cnd when the land owners do not get the same treatment on there LA's

could this be considered preferntual treatment for ND to get more buisness to CND

i myself like seeing where the globals are found but think it would only be fair if the land owners LA showed up as the same thing when globals or hofs were found on there lands

whats your thoughts

Yeah pretty unfair =/

Each LA should have the same global/hof msgs.

Does it seem fair that the globals that are made on CND show as Cnd when the land owners do not get the same treatment on there LA's

could this be considered preferntual treatment for ND to get more buisness to CND

i myself like seeing where the globals are found but think it would only be fair if the land owners LA showed up as the same thing when globals or hofs were found on there lands

whats your thoughts

hmm, same treatment for everyone I say. So there was some change? It wasnt like this be4. Only when you saw krelt/aurli u know its on CP.

Neverdie actually bought the feature.. every land area owner can :)

Ahh did not know this was avalable thank you for the information

seems like something that would benifite the land owners to do then for themselfs

thanks again for the insight

Well, for me that pathetic...

Come on MA - greed also should have borders... There shouldnt even be an option to buy this kind of advertisement feature... And if there is, system should also show how many peds have ppl lost up there to give players full information... :rolleyes:

I thought that this was a very good VU, but now I start to have mixed feelings...

Well, for me that pathetic...

Come on MA - greed also should have borders... There shouldnt even be an option to buy this kind of advertisement feature... And if there is, system should also show how many peds have ppl lost up there to give players full information... :rolleyes:

I thought that this was a very good VU, but now I start to have mixed feelings...

How is this bad??

Rgds

Ace

great tool to promote a LA, but you need to buy this feature :)

How is this bad??

Rgds

Ace

First thing is that it's unfair and the other thing is, that it's a spam - it's forcing everybody to watch an advertisement, no matter if they want it, or not...

In my oppinion on global/hof chat only the achievements should be shown. What's important is: who killed/found/manufactured/discovered/etc. what and how much tt wise is it worth. There are plenty of ways to advertise mining/hunting area and this particular advertising option I just dont like.

Would be interesting to see coords for all globals/hoFs/ATHs - LA, CND, CP or anywhere...

The ony unfair thing maybe is that the price is the same for every land area, so for huge mega lands like CND it costs relativaly little and is very much worth, while for a small LA its practicly unaffordable...

The ony unfair thing maybe is that the price is the same for every land area, so for huge mega lands like CND it costs relativaly little and is very much worth, while for a small LA its practicly unaffordable...

That i can understand

Rgds

Ace

First thing is that it's unfair and the other thing is, that it's a spam - it's forcing everybody to watch an advertisement, no matter if they want it, or not...

In my oppinion on global/hof chat only the achievements should be shown. What's important is: who killed/found/manufactured/discovered/etc. what and how much tt wise is it worth. There are plenty of ways to advertise mining/hunting area and this particular advertising option I just dont like.

You can turn off globals

Unfair maybe only as einstein pointed out....other than that i think it is a great way to advertise your LA

Rgds

Ace

this is a great feature ;) :yay:

You can turn off globals

Unfair maybe only as einstein pointed out....other than that i think it is a great way to advertise your LA

Rgds

Ace

I dont want to turn off globals - thats the spam I want to watch ;)

And even if I turn them off, the location is still shown in hofs I guess ;)

If MA ads option to filter out the location, I'd be fully satsfied ;)

Would be interesting to see coords for all globals/hoFs/ATHs - LA, CND, CP or anywhere...

And exact coordinates please, especialy for precision metals and enmater. ;)

Didn't seem too hard to guess in the past, particularly monsters. Regulars on CND know who goes there a lot. The hardest to guess would be crafting, but even crafters tend to stick to a few particular machines they feel are "lucky."

But there's a difference, imho, between knowing and caring. If one of several players start hitting mining globals like crazy, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the area but the fact that they are using 107-109 amps.

New Switzerland is also paying for this feature to advertise globals.

If you consider the fact that $2,500 is relatively cheap for indefinite advertisement... newspapers, television stations, radio stations would never offer someone such a deal (except for maybe the local small-town stations that would take a pig, a cow, a bunch of hens and a rooster in trade for a life-time of advertising :D)

Then having this feature no matter the LA you own isn't really fair or unfair. If you think perhaps because of location, availability of mobs, trade terminals, crafting terminals, etc. one land deserves a better deal than another, this isn't sensable. Since all these features are available for purchase from MA at reasonable cost. (the mobs though you need to work out with other players to get the DNA and do the ground work to build the population and maturity you desire from what I've read).

MA said:
Achievements

* Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area e.g. John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Atrox Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. – 25,000 PED

The complete price listing:

And no I'm not an MA employee, I just have interest in possible future endevours/pipe dreams, and found what they're offering to be reasonable.

MA said:
Teleporters *

* Large Frontline Battle Teleporter – 150,000 PED
* City Spire Teleporter – 125,000 PED
* Calypso Classic – 100,000 PED
* Custom Teleporter Name (Teleporters inherit by default Land Area names) – 5,000 PED

Service Center (Terminals not included) *

* Octagonal Settlement Service Center (6 Terminal, 4 Machine capacity, 1 Auctioneer capacity) – 150,000 PED
* Frontier Drop Container (4 Terminal capacity) – 50,000 PED
* Forward Support Pod (2 Terminal Capacity) – 10,000 PED

Service center add-ons

* Trade terminal – 25,000 PED
* Repair terminal – 25,000 PED
* Revival terminal – 25,000 PED
* Society terminal – 25,000 PED
* Storage terminal – 25,000 PED
* Manufacturing machine – 25,000 PED
* Auctioneer – 25,000 PED

Music

* Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED

Achievements

* Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area e.g. John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Atrox Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. – 25,000 PED

*Teleporter and Service Center upgrades include an automatic buy back of previous model e.g. Upgrade cost to City Spire Teleporter from Calypso Classic Teleporter is 125,000 PED – 100,000 PED = 25,000 PED

Last edited:
Neverdie actually bought the feature.. every land area owner can :)

What about TI, theres several LA's there, does the owner need to buy one message per LA? That sounds unfair, that would be compare to CND with one message fee per dome.

Back