got a KS mofo crying

Lugzan

Elite
Society
The Maniacs
J- Lugzan M-
first of all, my biggest respect to guys totally opposite to the ones described below! for instance the three guys that came to me two days ago and shared the loot, and I did not ask for it, because it really was a mess up.

about the subject. well, I did not do it intentionally but I am very glad I did. so, a typical situation for me - if I do not see a single hp bar down on a mob and it is not moving towards anyone else, that is on my moral list, I start shooting a mob. I do it from 100m range and continue doing it after every 1.0 seconds. yes, I did notice the hp bar of that specific mob suddenly going down rather quick after a while and by checking quickly, who is running at the same mob while shooting I simply could not hold my fingers back from clicking until the mob was down - the loot goes to me. and suddenly I hear a known KS mother licker crying out lout "why do you shoot the mob I started tagging?" without wasting my keyboard on all the cursing words connected to such punks in my dictionary, I ended it up rather simply by answering "you loose". no, it is not a typo... should have written "again" in the end as the same crybaby has tried to KS from me before and has lost several times. maybe he shot first, maybe I did, I do not know. facts are, the hp bar was full, the mob was a lot closer to me, it was standing still until I started shooting it, it started to come straight on me. period.

now, any of you killstealing mofos out there, I hope you continue doing whatever it is you are trying to, I really do hope that. I even beg you to continue, so that MA can lock your asses up finally! and remember, b_tches, I know your names and I will f_ck you up every time I can, however I can! there are many simple ways how to make your "good" intentions feeling miserable after all. deliberate KS is in the same file for me as scamming, so as you are saying - live with it!

J.

grats! hate ks

may i ask what mob you where hunting? and where?

:D haha nice

gz

Im so annoyed when hunting sometimes. I hunt with melee and I like bodytag mobs (run into them, not shoot from range). But many many times when I hunt and I run for the next mob (say its less then 20m from me) someone far off tags the mob infront of me (even if theres lots of mobs closer to him/her).

Do people do this just to annoy me ? Do they think the mob im 10m from has better loot then the mob 20m from them? I dunno and im not an easy guy to upset so I usually let it slide..after 2-3 times I might comment it and the forth time (if its pvp) ill try to kill em just to make my point.

Just let me hunt and tag the mob closest to YOU. Loot isnt inside the mob as Marco once said its decide the minute you loot.

Happy hunting =)

gz

Im so annoyed when hunting sometimes. I hunt with melee and I like bodytag mobs (run into them, not shoot from range). But many many times when I hunt and I run for the next mob (say its less then 20m from me) someone far off tags the mob infront of me (even if theres lots of mobs closer to him/her).

Do people do this just to annoy me ? Do they think the mob im 10m from has better loot then the mob 20m from them? I dunno and im not an easy guy to upset so I usually let it slide..after 2-3 times I might comment it and the forth time (if its pvp) ill try to kill em just to make my point.

Just let me hunt and tag the mob closest to YOU. Loot isnt inside the mob as Marco once said its decide the minute you loot.

Happy hunting =)

I am quite sure they hope to beat your style with the range =) but still, it isn't a very polite act anyway...

You have a Mod Stark or Imk2? :eek:

I like to call her "tuned stark", gotta come up with a better name probably... :laugh: actually, I haven't yet tuned her to perfection but slowly moving there =)

J.

One of the best achievement-story I've read so far :cool:

I bet you have full support of 99% of ppl (at least I hope so), so there's nothing more to add ;)

omg, what goes around comes around, gratz big guy, thx for making me smile ;)

Haha, you Loose. Priceless. +rep.

Lugzan you are a liar!

You know why?

There is no 100 meter range gun with a 1 sec reload:silly2:

Ok there is, But I doubt u got it :D

Lugzan you are a liar!

You know why?

Good point, his gun has 99m! How dare you lie like that Lugzan :p

Nice one Lugzan; the ONLY thing I hate more than KS is the cry after... coming from one that does it all the time. At least have the decency to shut up and take it.

Now distibute loot at Swamp camp to the poor!

Good job, hate killstealing loosers!

Its a blatant lie!

BLP noobs just cant compare with laser ubers!

nonono, first there was ra-ta-ta-ta-ta and then God created girls who later on discovered and liked pew-pew =P

J.

Lugzan you are a liar!

You know why?

You both know that with sufficient skills your weapon range goes higher then the given max range ;)

What comes around is all around :D

nonono, first there was ra-ta-ta-ta-ta and then God created girls who later on discovered and liked pew-pew =P

J.

Damn right!

Nothing better than the heavy metal, kicking like a mad horse, deafening loud and leaving the smell of burnt gunpowder BLP :D

The plastic, all-clean, filled with electronics laser popguns can't compare :laugh:

You both know that with sufficient skills your weapon range goes higher then the given max range ;)

Yep, and we both know what lugzan hasnt even got the 99 in the first place :p

Yep, and we both know what lugzan hasnt even got the 99 in the first place :p

mkm, you do not know that - where's the pic? :D

and for your information, I kimmified a lot couple of days ago =P

J.

Sadly that was changed with the Tiering VU. Weapons no longer get extra range @ 100+ Hit.

Sadly that was changed with the Tiering VU. Weapons no longer get extra range @ 100+ Hit.

Damn did not know that yet.
Another thing we learned.

Cheers
Siam

Ubergratum my dear friend. That`s one great Archivement :)

gz

I carry an XT for dickheads who do this. If they want to cry about me KSing 'cause they tagged it first I really don't give a shit.

Back