Info: Got Looted in Space? Tell Us the Name of the Gun!

Status

GradenFoss

Stalker
Graden (Switch) Foss
Make a list of all space pirates [...]

Well...

:sniper: Got looted in space? Tell us the name of the gun! :sniper:

[Reserved for entries]

Note: This is for the sake of information only, not to denounce or shame any avatars. :wise:

So, plz keep this thread clean... and travel safely, especially when in Space! :nurse:

hey i'm proud of that ;) means i've been cruising loooooong enough to find some1 that is too be admired

anyway Hoth and Daisy from Rockstars are camping calypso station.. they still can't aim for shit so if you acctually have weapons on your vtol they are easy as a snable

LoL. I might have to fly up and shoot me some RockStars. They should be camping thier own planet's surrounding areas.

:)

Menace

LoL. I might have to fly up and shoot me some RockStars. They should be camping thier own planet's surrounding areas.

Menace

i had high hopes of never seeing them again RT trash should be grounded without any means of travle

Menace

planetairy defense .. nice

hey i'm proud of that ;) means i've been cruising loooooong enough to find some1 that is too be admired

anyway Hoth and Daisy from Rockstars are camping calypso station.. they still can't aim for shit so if you acctually have weapons on your vtol they are easy as a snable

So you got taken out by a snable huh !? ^^ Nice ;) You were just one of a few on our maiden voyaaaaage. Some ran away with their gunners and all, others duck behind astroids or stay close to the safety as we cometh near..... Far or near your Spaaaaaaaaace are belongings to us...THE ORIGINAL SPACE PIRATES soc ROCK STARS !!!!

HarrHarr and Yerr Loots is ourrrrrz :tongue2:

So you got taken out by a snable huh !? ^^ Nice ;) You were just one of a few on our maiden voyaaaaage. Some ran away with their gunners and all, others duck behind astroids or stay close to the safety as we cometh near..... Far or near your Spaaaaaaaaace are belongings to us...THE ORIGINAL SPACE PIRATES soc ROCK STARS !!!!

you must have missed so many times my loot can't have been a profit lol

You just gave a whole new meaning to my favourite gun: Karma Killer.
Anyways, Spawn will never buy anything from you in auction. The only good Pirate is a dead pedless pirate. Have a nice day!

OOPS Sorry daisy I was aiming at the rock behind you :~)

One of the best fights i have had in space so far. Took ages, locked horns, etc. Too bad i didnt notice you also had a gunner in there :) Loved it :D

You prob noticed he didnt fire much cos of this bug with moving the rear gun but yeah great fight :)

about guns in space:

atm the passanger seat vtol turret will not move due to a bug with the vtols "feet"
and in quadfighters they can move 360 degrees

about guns in space:

atm the passanger seat vtol turret will not move due to a bug with the vtols "feet"
and in quadfighters they can move 360 degrees

The VTOLs landing gear is not retracted in space? That is lame!
I knew it had something to do with that you can't move the weapon when on ground, I always thought that to be cause of the ground and not the landing gear...

I denounce here the fact that i killed and looted several nibs and I plan to continue doing so, I am also looking to kill first MS I see flying. :cool:

I denounce here the fact that i killed and looted several nibs and I plan to continue doing so, I am also looking to kill first MS I see flying. :cool:

if by nibs you mean few rockstars then i condone your business and you are here by alowed to be a pirate by the swedish legue of awesomeness:thumbup:

You just gave a whole new meaning to my favourite gun: Karma Killer.
Anyways, Spawn will never buy anything from you in auction. The only good Pirate is a dead pedless pirate. Have a nice day!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Good one :D

You prob noticed he didnt fire much cos of this bug with moving the rear gun but yeah great fight :)

I saw some red beams fly by but i just figured it was another fighter also coming after me as i moved my self into lootable lol. My mistake was when i locked horns without a gunner in that window to window blast fest. Facing each other like that he didnt need to aim :) Prob was we kept on fighting our way out of the lootable and i had to keep moving back in. Being in the front i was more focused on my immediate move the sec i hit lootable with you guys behind me lmao. Really enjoyed it :)

Just pains me that i cant shoot other "bad ships" without decreasing my evil status :( How will i ever achieve "rude bastard" status :(

I saw some red beams fly by but i just figured it was another fighter also coming after me as i moved my self into lootable lol. My mistake was when i locked horns without a gunner in that window to window blast fest. Facing each other like that he didnt need to aim :) Prob was we kept on fighting our way out of the lootable and i had to keep moving back in. Being in the front i was more focused on my immediate move the sec i hit lootable with you guys behind me lmao. Really enjoyed it :)

Just pains me that i cant shoot other "bad ships" without decreasing my evil status :( How will i ever achieve "rude bastard" status :(

i think you've got that covered

Seems some guys who .. clearly aim waaay better than us already came to try and get us.
Your wishes have been granted Johan.
What you don't see on this video is that he first takes about 10 shots at me when I'm hanging still
outside lootable and even misses these.

Seems some guys who .. clearly aim waaay better than us already came to try and get us.
Your wishes have been granted Johan.
What you don't see on this video is that he first takes about 10 shots at me when I'm hanging still
outside lootable and even misses these.

A fine kill yeer! Happy to see you hit something this time!

May our paths cross again when i've properly equiped my vtol

wrong comment deleted

This is like a badge of honor amongst pirates!

Can't wait til im on the list! ;D

looted once in about 30 trips

'Digital Abduction' deserves a mention on this thread, he's the only pirate who has looted me in about 30 space trips. He got about 5 ped of welding wire and did 8pecs dmg to my vtol. It happened so fast, in deep space that I didn't catch his name, I'm pretty sure it was Digital Abduction tho'. That was AFTER I had paid him to get me into space previously :^)

subscribed!

Status
Back