Rouge (burgundy)
Soft hide
Thin wool

Last edited by a moderator:
And vigi harness and solomate crusho.

And Bear gloves, Nature's Eye Painting.

Last year at any rate...

i call them "flying sheep" :smirk:

Where can I find a location with a decent spawn of them without any other high level creatures? Entropedia suggests three locations but none of them is very good.

Where can I find a location with a decent spawn of them without any other high level creatures? Entropedia suggests three locations but none of them is very good.

Unfortunately there just aren't any good spawns. Those three locations are all there is, for the moment. Gradivore hunters need a landgrab to happen so that someone can put some fertiliser in the LA near Nate and turn them into a decent spawn.

Unfortunately there just aren't any good spawns. Those three locations are all there is, for the moment. Gradivore hunters need a landgrab to happen so that someone can put some fertiliser in the LA near Nate and turn them into a decent spawn.

Ok, thanks for your answer. So I guess this means Entropedia is reliable then (?).

Ok, thanks for your answer. So I guess this means Entropedia is reliable then (?).

Entropedia is as reliable as the people that use it. It is a wiki that can be updated by anyone. Read the messages on the Main Page. ;)

I looted another minor TP chip last week, so you can add that to the loot list for this vu too.

I looted an A-3 Justifier Mk.I from a gradivore young yesterday. Entropedia has been updated (last recording was from vu 8.8.1:scratch2:)

vigi foot armour isn't on the list.

Matter of interest, since the spawns are so sparse and the maturity so low .....and they don't require armour with the low damage they do, don't stand off too far to attack them and definitely don't let them float to you. If you get close to a red dot as with melee or HG it's likely you will see a lot more mobs to kill because they usually appear in groups and killing the nearest won't allow the others to show on radar if you aren't almost where it was originally. If you do kill it from range, maybe steer to where it was and you'll see more.

I watch people kill one and ignore 4 others very close by every day.....and then complain they are hard to find...join the dots and it makes it a little easier. ;)

t

theres is a second land area of them north east of Nate that someone keeps deleting from wiki I used to go there but its just as low amount as the other land area. its the one 2 LA N.E. of the tp

Would be nice to see bigger spawns of them. I have some bp's that use the wool. But everytime I go to hunt them I spend more time looking then hunting.

theres is a second land area of them north east of Nate that someone keeps deleting from wiki I used to go there but its just as low amount as the other land area. its the one 2 LA N.E. of the tp

I had a look for them in this LA a while back and didn't find any at all. I think it must be an even lower spawn, or maybe it's just because it's a bigger LA so the spawn is more spread out.

There are some south of Oshiri Hearts ..bigger ones, or so I am told. Can't find them though...anyone know where they may be hiding ?

If anyone desperately needs Grad wool for the foreseeable future I usually have a fair amount that goes on auction at weekends ...until I loot that harness that mustn't be named I'm doomed to roam gasbag land :)

t

There are some south of Oshiri Hearts ..bigger ones, or so I am told. Can't find them though...anyone know where they may be hiding ?

If anyone desperately needs Grad wool for the foreseeable future I usually have a fair amount that goes on auction at weekends ...until I loot that harness that mustn't be named I'm doomed to roam gasbag land :)

t

Well, stay VIGILANT!!! :laugh:

There is just the odd one or two, surrounded by Scipulors, so difficult to get to if you can't handle the Scips.

There is just the odd one or two, surrounded by Scipulors, so difficult to get to if you can't handle the Scips.

Ah....I've been there then, I thought there was a bigger spawn around there somewhere too and I couldn't find it.

Cheers :)

t

Nate spawn was at one DNA if I remember right....now it's 3 and I just met a Prowler on there :yay:

Bad news is that they drop animal hides and green paint now and some hide and stone extracor thingies, I forgot their names sorry :(

Lots of gradis at Nates now...not as generous with their loot but easier to find.

Thank you for one nice change MA ....appreciated very much.
Now...about those vigi harnesses...

t

Nate spawn was at one DNA if I remember right....now it's 3 and I just met a Prowler on there :yay:

Bad news is that they drop animal hides and green paint now and some hide and stone extracor thingies, I forgot their names sorry :(

Lots of gradis at Nates now...not as generous with their loot but easier to find.

Thank you for one nice change MA ....appreciated very much.
Now...about those vigi harnesses...

t

There were always 3 DNAs there I think, but there certainly weren't Prowlers before. Very interesting... I wonder if other landgrab areas have been affected similarly (I will probably find out as I trawl through the millions of threads about the VU :))

Looks like the fertiliser settings have had a little bump on the numbers:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The other two DNAs were the same, and the LA to the south (fungoid and repesilex) was the same too. I haven't checked any other areas - has anyone else?

It does seem much easier to find the gradivores now. I didn't see any prowlers though - just the usual young and mature.

Looks like the fertiliser settings have had a little bump on the numbers:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The other two DNAs were the same, and the LA to the south (fungoid and repesilex) was the same too. I haven't checked any other areas - has anyone else?

It does seem much easier to find the gradivores now. I didn't see any prowlers though - just the usual young and mature.

It was teeeming with big gradis prowlers and guardians mainly for a while after VU but last time I went the biggest was a provider...saying that I only ever saw two of those in months camping in this La so thats pretty cool.

Maybe they will return. :)

t

Back to normal maturity now, maybe the bigger ones were a result of the long time the server was down ? That's interesting if it's true. Annoyed I didn't stay longer to kill them all now :laugh:

t

I had a look for them in this LA a while back and didn't find any at all. I think it must be an even lower spawn, or maybe it's just because it's a bigger LA so the spawn is more spread out.

You have to first check the fertilisng station to see if the creature has a native spawn there or not :rolleyes:

You have to first check the fertilisng station to see if the creature has a native spawn there or not :rolleyes:

I would have done if I'd come across the fertiliser station, but I was just passing through and didn't feel the need to check whether the info on Entropia Directory was correct, since it usually is :)

can confirm vigi shoes for them :)

yay one that i needed crossed out

I run through the LA with gradivores near Nates on an almost daily basis - at least once from one end to the other and back - have looted 2 pairs of Vigi foot guards there so far - and before the most recent VU I even encountered a Gradivore Provider - once and only once - and of course, it had no loot. Usualy I only come across young and some mature.. with a sparse scattering of old's here and there.

I would love to buy that LA and pump up the maturity and # of spawn to higher levels. I would leave it the way it is as far as mob selection, but maybe add some snables.. keeping with the theme of mobs that spit at you :)

Some day, god willing, I will own that LA.

I would have done if I'd come across the fertiliser station, but I was just passing through and didn't feel the need to check whether the info on Entropia Directory was correct, since it usually is :)

Yep. The information on ED was correct. We have had 2 Gradivore Land Grab Areas recorded in our lists for over a year now. The NE Nate area (LA 19) did have a lower spawn rate than the NW Nate area (LA 17) for some reason, as I would usually find 3 or 4 Grads lurking around in LA 17 but only 1 or 2 while running through the whole of LA 19.

I will need to check up on each of the Land Grab Areas to see if their settings have stabilised after the VU 9.1 increase in numbers. I haven't updated ED's settings for them since the VU as the settings were unlocked - meaning they should drop back to zero numbers very soon (unless MA have altered the LG areas' behaviour).

Status
Back