Guess the next 'delay' word from MA

Maintenance is Unlimited.

All wrong -

Customer Support Policy
You can contact the Entropia Universe Support Department 24/7

4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

You can write to us in either English, Spanish, French or Swedish.

We strive to answer your questions within 48 hours. At time of high work load, also be prepared that you might have to wait a bit longer.

What support is available for Entropia Universe?
The Entropia Universe Support Staff is happy to be at your service. We can help you with:

•Technical problems related to your interaction with the Entropia Universe
•Inquiries or problems related to your deposits or withdrawals
•Handling and investigation of your bug and error reports
•Inquiries or problems related to your Entropia Universe account or the use of it
•Handling of your abuse and exploit reports
•Localizing missing items

Limitations in the help we can give
Entropia Universe Support do not:

•Provide support via telephone
•Answer questions regarding developmental or design issues (including questions about your loot or return). Entropia Universe core dynamics and different in-world systems can be discussed on the Entropia Universe related Community Sites.
•Reveal or comment on any information regarding future content.
•Answer any inquiries written in a language which can be interpreted as sexist, obscene, threatening, harmful, abusive, hateful, racist, or vulgar.
•Reveal any information about, or handle Support Cases referring to accounts other than the one owned by the person filing the Support Case.
•Handle Support Cases submitted later than 7 days after the incident. Exceptions to this rule are possible, but due to their time consuming nature, cases involving data older than six months will be levied with a fixed cost of 400 PED/hour.

Office is now closed -

Haha I was just about to create a thread like this.

They sure must be running out of options soon lol

at XX:XX: we need to buy a new hamster because the old one died of old age. this wil take a year to train him. :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
these hamster/UL/L things are getting old and nerdy...

I don't say that this is, but there IS that one in a high number chance that the game just closed... pulled the plug... Big boys at MA/FPC HQ just called in the ISP and immediately canceled the service they are using now. Game is no longer available. All of the real money is in a bank account. It takes minutes at tops to transfer all that money in an offshore account or china and from there the trail can not be followed. The only guys that are legally responsible for all that money are just a few if not only one guy... He can be already out of country by now. Who would ND, SEE, MotorHead and others sue if they had done a perfectly good job in putting the whole responsibility on the backs of a few that are now gone ? they can't .

Big boys win. Best heist in modern days. game over

Concrete worms have mutated in to electrical worms and have gotten a hold of the servers.

If you got them, smoke them, we going down! ;)

Maintenance Done. We have successfully transfered all the money into a Swiss Bank. Game Over.

ahh the swiss banks... you all really think the cash is secure there, or hidden ..... LOL

Is it ancient modified improved dynamic maintenance (MkII)

these hamster/UL/L things are getting old and nerdy...

I don't say that this is, but there IS that one in a high number chance that the game just closed... pulled the plug... Big boys at MA/FPC HQ just called in the ISP and immediately canceled the service they are using now. Game is no longer available. All of the real money is in a bank account. It takes minutes at tops to transfer all that money in an offshore account or china and from there the trail can not be followed. The only guys that are legally responsible for all that money are just a few if not only one guy... He can be already out of country by now. Who would ND, SEE, MotorHead and others sue if they had done a perfectly good job in putting the whole responsibility on the backs of a few that are now gone ? they can't .

Big boys win. Best heist in modern days. game over

Lol i bet that there has been a lot of criminal activity at where u live :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Continued Further Maintenance Delay

geeez, EU is down 12 hours so far???? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The server will be up again when we know a way to get rid of "Kas" :D:D:D

Our copy cracked of Windows Server has to be reinstalled for Windows genuine software guilt

Unlimited Dynamic Maintenance Delay

19:00 - Game Over .. suckers :vampire:

what ever it is, i bet they won't tell us what the problem was.

The WORM has change the mind. This time eating MAs incoming:D

xx : xx Robots arrived in the Office.

Well I'm looking on the bright side. This has been one of my most profitable days in EU for ages:yay:

18:00 Undergoing Final Quality Control to improve your Calypso Experience

Does anyone really want to know what happened? it's like somebody accidently hit an extra . in the coding... :(

Somebody hit a button, continued delay.

" The item you are trying to use is damaged. Please repair as soon as possible"

Back