News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Not every player is on discord or on the unofficial eu player run discord server. Announcements of any kind should by the very least be cross posted.
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the reason mind ark bought this forum from 711 several years ago was to make this the official place to get any communication from the developer. It is beyond frustrating to have to chase information down or to have to rely on other players to pass any information they see written on discord along.
Important information such as mayhem being down should be posted by the very least on the client loader.
As is often the case, I'd give you 100 recs, if I could!

It's really basic corporate practice, any product/service announcements on company's own assets first. Additional channels are very welcome, but the operational keyword is "additional". Imagine Apple announcing their new iPhone or a product recall on a (not their own) Discord server. What next? Mayhem announced on TikTok only? The mind boggles.

Mindark I understand that it's stressful when the launch isnt working as supposed to and that you probably have worked all night to fix this. We appreciate the effort. If possible, it would help ease the frustration if you could just give us an update.

Have a great day, and to my fellow entropians.. fu next rare token is mine :D
Bro they’re Swedes they work a max 5.5 hour workday and no night and weekend support.

so... How long is "1 hour" in MA time?

Guys, everything is ok, just the working day ended at MA and everyone went home. On Monday they will definitely fix everything.
maxresdefault.jpg

I see so many people complaining here, but really if I think at any company, even bigger ones, each had their own problems during launch of something.Resolving problem in a day timeframe is decent by any means and it is not like you couldn't have played the game, you just couldn't play just a certain aspect of it.

I think I just downloaded a patch, still in maintenance but I guess they're getting close.

we are up to the high viewing levels again, so I guess the weekend is indeed here for many again already.
At the moment we cannot play the game, by the way - or has my loader forgotten to check us maybe out of maintenance mode?
Ah, yes, patch incoming as I wrote that...

Right... No global instance to enter :rolleyes:

So... it was just to put the game back online for MA employees to go into week-end ? :silly2:
On Monday they will definitely fix everything.
I think you're right :thumbup:

xD, Ma, even ur game tells u that ur new mayhem format sux :D back to old format!!!!

Ofc you saying its a bad format when before this change you didn't move from cat 9 for 5 years or more lol.

The Mayhem instances will open again 16:00 UTC.

You really need to improve communications,..
A small update on PCF during the day, and then at the end of the day a tiny paragraph would go a long way...
Here, an example:
Hey guys, we apologize for messing things up.
It is a new format, we`re still dealing with variables we didn't meet before. We promise we`ll try to do it better next time, and hopefully the new and exciting aspects of this format will make up for the small delay.
Enjoy the event! :)

This is how it could look, and I`m pretty sure it would improve your image and also people's mood and reactions after such moments..

1019 ped used. 3 bosses, 1 hour 30 minutes tier 2 40 dps gun with candy canes. 11 boxes, 22 output amps, 26 tokens 1016 ped shrapnel and arson 2 L chip 34p full tt.

Have to stop for now and drive for a bit. Wanted to throw my into in the table

Back