health

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
in EU hitpoints are regenerated every 20 seconds, and 1/20th of the maximum health is regenerated each time. That means that for example with 200 health maximum an avatar gets 10 hp back every 20 seconds, while with 100 health it gets just 5.

copied from entropedia..
The info on the regen part seems to be wrong & I think some new test are in order

unfortunately it is rather tough to test now

considering that, pretty much around the same time regen seemed to have changed, the actual HP points got removed and just shows the max amount now (and the HP bar ofc) which is a fairly inaccurate way of measuring

but ya, it changed, way way back already

It can be tested pretty simply now because fap cant fap more than max healt

Just naked avatar, shoot him once with lets say korss and note the dmg, wait for regeneration and fap him with some bigger fap.. Calculate the difference...

Well, the reason it buggs me so hard is.. after several loss runs (yes, I have those too) I did some sweating last night & we all died on the same moment.
Some new ppl just kept waiting at revive to fully regen their hp & I thought 'hey, let's do the same'. The new ava had full hp by the time I reached +- 1/3 of my hp wich actually makes me believe I might regen less hp/sec then a new player wich sounds pretty weird for a skillbased game.

on a side note .

You even need to sweat ??

Did i miss the sky is falling part ?

am sure i am gaining 4 hp each time it goes up.(saw the health bar goes up a lil, fapped myself to full, received 42 dmg, saw my hp goes up a lil, healed 38 hp then)

am sure i am gaining 4 hp each time it goes up.(saw the health bar goes up a lil, fapped myself to full, received 42 dmg, saw my hp goes up a lil, healed 38 hp then)

was my 100th post! woohoo :)

on a side note .

You even need to sweat ??

Did i miss the sky is falling part ?

LOL the sky isn't falling, when loot is bad.. adjust to it
No, I don't need the sweat.. just wanted to play an hour or 2 wo spending peds & really didn't feel like making a new mining sheet for this month :D
Also had a discussion in soc about sweat gain & SG lvl. I still say it's not skillbased :D

Well, the reason it buggs me so hard is.. after several loss runs (yes, I have those too) I did some sweating last night & we all died on the same moment.
Some new ppl just kept waiting at revive to fully regen their hp & I thought 'hey, let's do the same'. The new ava had full hp by the time I reached +- 1/3 of my hp wich actually makes me believe I might regen less hp/sec then a new player wich sounds pretty weird for a skillbased game.

It's all answered in the thread that was linked to. In fact, it's the main point of interest in that thread.

in EU hitpoints are regenerated every 20 seconds, and 1/20th of the maximum health is regenerated each time. That means that for example with 200 health maximum an avatar gets 10 hp back every 20 seconds, while with 100 health it gets just 5.

copied from entropedia..
The info on the regen part seems to be wrong & I think some new test are in order

form the thread posted by mega, check this post:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1455309-post221.html

there is a chart i made there, from the results posted by very different HP-level avatars, and i think the results are reasonably accurate.

Reactions: das
Also had a discussion in soc about sweat gain & SG lvl. I still say it's not skillbased :D

*sigh* here we go again.

The SG skill was introduced to limit sweatgathering. After a certain amount, you would get a message 'You are too intune with the universe to gather more sweat'.

At one point, they decided they did not want to artificially limit resources in the universe, and so they removed the message, leaving the rest of the system intact, because it simply was the easiest to do (comment out one line of code or so instead of completely change the whole skill system).

Because of this, you will still gain skills and still have the profession, however, it is a completely empty skill/profession with no effect on the game itsself whatsoever.

It only has two effects, it adds to the total amount of skills, which can be useful when you want to join a society that has a limit where you can join, and second, it shows how much time you wasted. (I'm at 1888 SG skill by the way)

P.S. Newbies have little health. Don't throw them from cliffs too much, they get hurt (got to do something when you're bored).

ty jot,
i kinda knew it allready but still with the sweating changed in vu10.. it never hurts to check again;)

Back