"Hi Im working with MA to promote PE, use my blog"

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Got a pm by the user DarthFader.

Claims to be Jennifer in reallife.

Claims to work with MA to promote Entropai Universe.

Wants me to write on her blog.

Just wanted to inform.

McCormick said:
Got a pm by the user DarthFader.

Claims to be Jennifer in reallife.

Claims to work with MA to promote Entropai Universe.

Wants me to write on her blog.

Just wanted to inform.

Who's Jennifer? :dunce:

Rockchick said:
You don't know Jennifer? :girl:

Great... I feel so left out! :laugh:

Never heard of her.

Post a link to her so-called Blog and lets see how good it is.

And the link to the blog is........

Great current siggy McCormick :)

safara said:
And the link to the blog is........

Great current siggy McCormick :)

'Tis pretty cool Isn't it :D

Come on McCormick... Don't leave us hanging! :laugh:

She pmed me again.

I work with Terpin Comnmunications Group here in LA. We report directly to Mindark as their Public Relations Agency and I report to Marco.

Please let me know if you'd like to keep the conversation going, as we are building a team of writers for a new (Entropia, really!) blog!

http://www.theinfonaut.com is the blog.

Googling for Terpin Communications shows that it IS writing about MA at least.

Will keep you informed.

a PE press release had:

Terpin Communications

(310) 821-6100 x108

jackie@terpin.com

on it. Maybe calling them on monday to check out "jennifer" might not be a bad idea?

AG

If i whanted someone to write , i would contact skam , or la-aura or one of those nice writer.
If i whanted a movie i would contact mc cormic...
But contacting Mc cormic for writing looks a bit dumb for me ...
Or did i miss something...

Good point she did not contact me... :D

Anyone think about the fact that the blog may be written with a script that has a DSO exploit built into it and installs a key logger or other malware on your machine? I mean think about it, what does this person have to gain by someone writing in their blog unless there is some kind of malware threat.

I can vouch for Jennifer, she is part of the plan of increasing awareness of Entropia on the net. What better place to start than the heart of the vibrant Entropia web-community? =)

Thanks Marco - that clears it up a bit then, looking forward to the reading:)

ETOPIA said:
If i whanted someone to write , i would contact skam , or la-aura or one of those nice writer.

I also got that PM... :)
But however I allready knew it was real, since I checked out Terpin allready.
Jennifer Fader is her name btw, I googled it :silly:

I got a PM too... wish I saw this thread before playing twenty questions with her to prove it wasnt a wind up!! :D

So its real.. or have we all been brainwashed? :eek:

Well good see more promotion, the more the better, we need more loot.

I wonder how far spanning the writers asked are, if we had a high end, reall high end, a mid range player and a newcomer, it would shw the different veiws from each.

arieas said:
So its real.. or have we all been brainwashed? :eek:

Well good see more promotion, the more the better, we need more loot.

I wonder how far spanning the writers asked are, if we had a high end, reall high end, a mid range player and a newcomer, it would shw the different veiws from each.

Well as far as skills go, I am a total noob, so i figure they must be going for a pretty even spread... :D

I also received this inquiry, and requested more information, which Jennifer provided a few days later.

I think it would be interesting for players from various professions/societies/skill levels to blog their daily activities.

I just wonder why this blog would be published on terpin's site rather than the official EU site?? Make it easy for people to find.

She didn't contact me, so it must be a scam :wise: ;)

If we are talking about the Jennifer im thinking about then i think i know her...
She quit didnt she? Last time i was on she was talkin about packing her bags, correct me if im wrong :)
Good to know she's promoting PE :)

Dilly Im not sure she is/was a PE-player? :scratch:
She is working in Terpin, who is a company that is promoting Entropia.
Alot of Jennifers out there :)

neomaven said:
I just wonder why this blog would be published on terpin's site rather than the official EU site?? Make it easy for people to find.
I asked where to blogs would be put, she said they would be linked to from EU´s site.

Direct quote:
Jennifer said:
The blog will ultimately be linked from the main EU site.

Etopia said:
If i whanted a movie i would contact mc cormic...
But contacting Mc cormic for writing looks a bit dumb for me ...
Or did i miss something...

Good point she did not contact me... :D

Why? 'Cause English is not your first language? Or because you may have a more realistic (read: not always 100% positive) take on EU than some?

neomaven said:
I think it would be interesting for players from various professions/societies/skill levels to blog their daily activities.

For those who didn't receive the pm: is there a blog yet?
I tried to go to the one writen on this thread and couldn't find anything. :(

dbelinfante said:
Why? 'Cause English is not your first language? Or because you may have a more realistic (read: not always 100% positive) take on EU than some?

maybe both :D

Back