Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

Can anyone decode what it says in my earlier post #14, "Killed in action" ? :)

it's wasn't decoded during harbinger mission? it's not same text?

I wonder if they integrated also the "Loser" archievement...I am sure I will get when manage to get broke within 5 Mins :D

Worth waiting for

Talk to the bartender at the Junkyard Bar in Fort Fury.

Up - (You have earned Hummingbird wings.) 1km ?? flying

I thing its not for distance fluing but for altitude

Can anyone decode what it says in my earlier post #14, "Killed in action" ? :)

0x526b10ad36682b2e4e046fb824b1b928b2581c479e328f20f29bd82036b17a690b

it's not fun being the target of a homicidal ex-reporter turned evil robot

0x526b10ad36682b2e4e046fb824b1b928b2581c479e328f20f29bd82036b17a690b

it's not fun being the target of a homicidal ex-reporter turned evil robot

Is that serious or joking ? :)

Socialite - ???
Willing to learn - ???

Socialite - talk to NPC in society labelled building in PA
Willing to learn - i got after completing completing Economist, Gatgeteer, Socialite (and maybe also needs Medic)

ok I thought i would try these.. as i think as a person who has been in the game for more than 6 months these are way to easy.

well i have done a lot.. and when i was flying i thought well this should be easy.. I would get "UP" then "Skyhopper" the funny thing is I got "skyhopper" but not "UP" what is up with that.. or even the medic one when i was talking with the medic at PA .. MmM strange..

Drive

Drive 50 km in a land based vehicle

ok I thought i would try these.. as i think as a person who has been in the game for more than 6 months these are way to easy.

Of course the ones that have been found on the first day are easy, that's how we have found them :)

Brick - You still cant fly.

I fell from a high distance..... so not sure how this triggered.

Edit: I fell from the building to get "On Top Of Things" to get "Brick".

:yay:

after reading this thread i am liking the achievements even more. dare i say this a genious move to get people interested in eu? yes i do :)

Rally Driver

Drive 100 km in a land based vehicle

Can someone tell me where the PVP achievement can be obtained from? I tried rig couldnt find anything :dunno:.

I did all of the achievements in the list yesterday. Most are just aquiring a tP the rest are basicly a redo of the nub misions.

This all might be neat for all the facyspacetube people to keep simple minds amused but adds no real value to the game.
I have ta ask WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MORONS WASTE PRECIOUS PROGRAMMING TIME AND MONEY ON THIS BULLSHIT when there are sooooooooooooo soooooooooo many things farrrrrr more important then this digital fucking dribble.

Does MA/FPC/SEE think if they keep bombarding us with mind numbly useless shit they can kill off enough brain cells to make us forget the REAL Issues of this game.

Come on guys who the hell is running your buisness Jacob Two Two?

Acheivements are awasome feature of Entropia Universe and this thread is awasome.
I hope you don't mind I use the info on my blog.
Hidden Achievements on Planet Calypso
Some people cry about the achievements on the forum, but all of them are now in Port Atlantis doing them :lolup:

This all might be neat for all the facyspacetube people to keep simple minds amused but adds no real value to the game.

I could say the same thing about the iron and bronze challenges. It's all about the new players now, the older ones who deposited and paid for all of this are now long forgotten and honestly MA couldn't give a rats ass about them as long as they keep feeding them cash.

Pointless getting angry about it now as MA won't change. It would take a united effort by all the depositing players to get them to notice and to change priorities and we all know that won't happen.

If I get an achievement it will not be because I made a purposeful effort to get it.

So when will the 'killed 1,000,000 atrox' achievement be added and who'll be the first to get it?

Smuggler´s Run - Visit "Chuck´s Hideout"

Hi,

wrote a reply to Trina's post (+Rep btw :) ), but found it would be better suited there.

Have fun!

I did all of the achievements in the list yesterday. Most are just aquiring a tP the rest are basicly a redo of the nub misions.

Wait, you did all of the achievements? Ran and swam and flew and sailed and drove and jumped from heights and visited a lot of teleporters ? Despite the fact that this adds no value ? And you did not think about how much time doing this would have needed from a newbie or that this is a very nice way of achieving things without for the most part needing to deposit?

I could say the same thing about the iron and bronze challenges. It's all about the new players now, the older ones who deposited and paid for all of this are now long forgotten and honestly MA couldn't give a rats ass about them as long as they keep feeding them cash.

The list of people who have posted about completing these, especially Bronze, disagrees with you.

anyone has cords of the swamp camp for the achievements.. Doesn't seem to work for me so far

anyone has cords of the swamp camp for the achievements.. Doesn't seem to work for me so far

I went to Swamp Camp South and achieved it

Reactions: das
i knew there had to be more then old swamp camp & swamp camp north :laugh:
got cords by any chance?

Currently 15 hidden achievements are unidentified

i knew there had to be more then old swamp camp & swamp camp north :laugh:
got cords by any chance?
south of north swamp camp

Currently 15 hidden achievements are unidentified

south of north swamp camp

Damn, that I didn't come up with that answer myself :laugh:
Got it btw, thx all