High density spawns

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,

I am pretty frustrated with the current state of the info in Entropedia.info. So many mob locations are totally wrong and no-one seems to care... so I decided, I care now.

In the past days, I visited a lot of spots where mobs should be, and all were wrong... so I deleted a lot of them from the database.

Need your help now:
I will focus on high density spawns first... post any location you know where a good spawn is, I will visit it and enter it into Entropedia.

If you find something totally wrong in EU too, feel free to tell me and I do something about it, if I can. Let's make Entropedia what it was before VU 10 :).

EFDs:
Will give EFD for verfied spawns... as I don't have many EFDs left, people might want to donate EFDs later.

Important:
Check entropiawiki.com before you submit a spot, safes me time and ME, thank you.

Now beginners can make some PEDs too:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/n00bs-corner/177859-new-job-beginner-smoerbles-personal-army.html#post2272000

No spawns in LAs please!
The LA owners should update the Wiki themselfs, I don't want to spend my hard earned PEDs on simple tasks like jumping to LA, die, write down. LA owners can ofc tell their settings here and I update. Just no confirmation PEDs to noobs :).

Last edited:
I think, you didn't read my post... I am not looking for TPs or anything, I am looking for mob spawns.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here are huge young-dominant berry spawns .. ;P

Actually, at each location, the mobs surrounding the place are given
eg for aegis mound it is:
North:
berycled
prancer
East:
PvP 3, Contaminated Zone
South:
Armax bull
Armax cow
Feffoid
Molisk
West:
feffoid

Soon a search function will be introduced for mobs, and also a "goto map" option will come, which will make it much more easy to browse. For now, the info is there, but requires a little bit more work getting to :)

anyone found gigantic merp spawn on untaxed land-?

Not gigantic, and not merp only... I think somewhere around Atlas Haven I once fell into them, but I don't remember... exactly this is the reason (my shitty brain I mean) why I need Entropedia to be up to date, lol :D

Added Satan's entries (Berycled and Prancers), 250 EFD awarded.

anyone found gigantic merp spawn on untaxed land-?

W of mino, lots of youg-guardian mixed with tants. Best I have found so far, no big ones.

Sorry, wasn't able to find it. Can you give rough coords please?

About a lesser (or a bit more) tp jump west from New switzerland there's a decent young-provider spawn of ambu's :)

In the past days, I visited a lot of spots where mobs should be, and all were wrong... so I deleted a lot of them from the database.
The area I currently camp can be completely empty of mobs today, and completely mobbed out tomorrow. They kinda move too, sometimes they respawn faster, sometimes they respawn further away, but I can't say you can determine the mob density in the area I camp, with any certainty if you only visit less than 3 times.

There is a large - more than 20 - drone spawn NNE of Jason. Coords are roughly 76000 81000 and maturity is 01-05.

There is also a huge mixed droka spawn half way between Jason and Ares, at 78000 80000. You have to dance around the legionaires, troopers and warriors to get at them though

and of course eviscerators N of the outpost SW of Troy maturity up to 06 or so.

In order to make the map a bit more clear I can enhance the creature icons a bit. For example:
Code:
--------
|3-6   |
|      |
|***   |
--------

Where the numbers depict the maturity and the stars the density. Input on this is welcome ;).

There is a large snable spawn south and west of Fort Argus. Goes up from Young to provider for both male and female. Even further south west there are exarosaurs and Snarksnots mixed in as well.

In order to make the map a bit more clear I can enhance the creature icons a bit. For example:
Code:
--------
|3-6   |
|      |
|***   |
--------
Where the numbers depict the maturity and the stars the density. Input on this is welcome ;).
I would have done the same, except make the density bar to be striped, and possibly in a single color, depicting the maximum level (full of little red bars when there are tons of them).

Hey Smoerble, I am curious is it possible can i volunteer to help u to gather any kind info u need verifty. then i will go anywhere to get screenshots then post on this EF. then u can check it out quickly then update on entropia.info . that why i got confused by info on entropia.info indicted there atrox in south of ft troy. but it not true. so i dont know how to correct it. but i am glad to see ur post abt this issues. i am willing to help u to make ppl know where they are. i know pro/con some ppl want to keep secert for themselves like miners etc like that.

About a lesser (or a bit more) tp jump west from New switzerland there's a decent young-provider spawn of ambu's :)

You don't have to go there, got a screen for ya :)

Great initiative btw! ;) +rep (bah.. You must spread some rep.. blah blah..)

Will try to help out from time to time :)

Ambulimax spawn added, 250 EFD, thanks

Last edited:
Hey Smoerble, I am curious is it possible can i volunteer to help u to gather any kind info u need verifty. then i will go anywhere to get screenshots then post on this EF. then u can check it out quickly then update on entropia.info . that why i got confused by info on entropia.info indicted there atrox in south of ft troy. but it not true. so i dont know how to correct it. but i am glad to see ur post abt this issues. i am willing to help u to make ppl know where they are. i know pro/con some ppl want to keep secert for themselves like miners etc like that.

Any help is highly appreciated. Basically I wanted to focus on tutorial videos these days, but this seems to be more important :(. So any help is appreciated, and as I got some donations (thanks guys) I am able to give away even more EFD than I planed.

I hope though, that people will post locations even if I can't donate EFDs anymore.

Looking for any specific exotic spawn?

But there is a massive Argonaut spawn ground at 79686, 77997 (North East of Twin Peaks on the path leading in Ashi direction). And it is pretty consistent too.

There is a large - more than 20 - drone spawn NNE of Jason. Coords are roughly 76000 81000 and maturity is 01-05.
Sry, that spot is already in Entropedia.

There is also a huge mixed droka spawn half way between Jason and Ares, at 78000 80000. You have to dance around the legionaires, troopers and warriors to get at them though

and of course eviscerators N of the outpost SW of Troy maturity up to 06 or so.
Both spawns also on Entropedia, sry.

But as I double checked the locations you mentioned, I found some new low density spawns and added them... so at least some EFD for you, thanks.

There is a large snable spawn south and west of Fort Argus. Goes up from Young to provider for both male and female. Even further south west there are exarosaurs and Snarksnots mixed in as well.

Hi Marie,
thanks, but these spawns are already in Entropedia, if I'm not mistaken...

Looking for any specific exotic spawn?

But there is a massive Argonaut spawn ground at 79686, 77997 (North East of Twin Peaks on the path leading in Ashi direction). And it is pretty consistent too.

Verfied and added, 250 EFD

EFDs for free and nobody wants any?

Please give me more spawns.

Did a mining trip to Oshiri and documented the mob spawns on the way:

Amethera Outback Land area #43
- Young-mature Molisks, small spawns
- Young-mature Sabakumas, small spawns

Amethera Outback Land area #44
- Young-mature Molisks, small spawns

Amethera Outback Land area #45
- total zero mobs

Amethera Outback Land area #46
- Young-mature Exarosaurs, small spawns

And around the land areas:

Tezlapods pretty much everywhere around the teleport, seems to be either a big spawn or many little ones.
- Young-provider Tezlapods

A little south from there, Molisks and occasional Malcruentors
- ???-??? Malcruentors, rare spawn
- Scout-Gatherer Molisks, seemed pretty good spawn

Southwest from there, SnarkSnots and Formidons
- Young-old Formidon, good spawns
- Provider-dominant SnarkSnots, good spawns

North of LA #45, Scipulors and Formidon
- Young-provider Scipulor, dense spawn