High density spawns

Very good initiative!

I've been been on a break from entropia since July last year and as they moved around a lot of spawns it is bloody impossible to know where to look for a specific mob. Back in the days you could almost trust entropedia to be correct, but nowadays...it's sad.

Sorry but I'm not in a position to submit any spawns as I just started to play again last weekend.

Keep up the good work!:yay:

Reactions: Wed
northeast corner of LA14 there are a few big exas prov-OA I think: low spawn perhaps suitable

As on the map already allos in the mountain between LA08 and LA18

plateau south of LA09 there was a few small trilomites, but need to be checked better if it really is a spawn or it was just a few which got lost and trapped up there

East from Nates there are troxes I think I seen up to guard there

North from shinook out towards the water there are some medium argos, pretty close to the beach.

Sorry if these been mentioned already, didn't read every page.

After so many ppl donated EFDs, I want to give out additional free PEDs to beginners:
Now beginners can make some PEDs too:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/n00bs-corner/177859-new-job-beginner-smoerbles-personal-army.html#post2272000

Update

South of fort argus is quite alot of exo snable and snarksnot. A couple of minutes walking south from fort argus TP.
Going to get the coords later tonight.

Update:

Exo found young to old (may be higher)
Not in entropedia map

Snablesnot (F) found young to dominant and provider
Could maybe be added to map

Snablesnot (M) found young to dominant and provider
Could maybe be added to map

snarksnot found young...but had to run...lol...
Not in entropedia map

See coords in pic

Last edited:
Thanks Avon, but I am pretty sure, the spawns are on Entropia already... please check that, maybe you found a new spawn, it seems some spawns were modified, not sure though.

2 spots from Jenny Ferr verified and added to database.
  • 500 EFD to Jenn Ferr
  • 10 PED to Baalat

More spots to be verified soon :).

Thanks for the EFD :)
Possible one more spot with medium hiryuu.
"peninsula" thingy south of OLA37 and north of OA48 (between solfais and segna TP's) I was mostly along the coastline but they seemed to be medium/low density perhaps all over that small landmass

Please give us more spawns!

Hmm, intersesting; since I run about everywhere (mining) I could help alot :)
about density; well for me (and most miners) density (and a low one) is important if you don't want to blow 100PED blowing away mobs while trying to reach your claim.
Sure you don't want any rare ore spawns to go with it (J/K, I need those me'self :D)

Ok

Where do you need me to check? I have time to check just about anywhere.

Hi smoerble. I am an e-pedia nub. So I'll just leave it to you to update the OLA65 land area DNA settings. There are 2 berycled and 3 daikiba DNA, all set to maximum maturity and density.

Thanks alot for the updates :)

THere is a medium to high spawn of Fauciverix north of Eurus.
Low to medium from directly north of TP to about a lesser jump north where they begin to get denser spawn.

Highest spawn is close to two jumps north and slightly east.
Always red dots on the screen in clusters of 10-20.
(I'll add some coords when i get in game.)

THere is no mention of any Fauc near Eurus on the 'pedia.

And this will be of particular interest for WoF.

JEHU

Just a note, I cannot find the drones south east of eurus. There is a dense small argo spawn there instead. Slightly further north, there are some berycleds too.
Around 813 744 (or a tad north) there is a very thick spawn of young-old alpha atraxes, and then to the south of there there are massive atroxes.
Oh, and the spawn listed on entropedia south of notus are big argo. There is no maturity listed in entropedia for that spawn.

Just a note, I cannot find the drones south east of eurus. There is a dense small argo spawn there instead. Slightly further north, there are some berycleds too.
Oh, and the spawn listed on entropedia south of notus are big argo. There is no maturity listed in entropedia for that spawn.

Very high density drones 01-03 are NORTH of eurus, and south east of limidian... on the pennisula.

as i mention in PM.

So here proof of pix

i thought that area only fouls and some prancer. i just came across this tants. interesting.. even website entropia.info didnt stats prancers,tantillions being there. so i just want to let u know with pix proof.

Hello, I am a 'contracted newbie' for checking spawns and updating entropedia. Here some new information:

1. CeePee spaws were updated in entropedia. Thank you CeePee!

2. Gosthknife LA65 info updated in entropedia. Thank you Ghostknife!

3. While exploring I found 3 new spaws ... I added this info in entropedia. Screenshots:

Cornundos

Maffoids

Atrax Bull/Cow

Cya
Baalat

Chomper info is wrong, there are no chompers at eudoria & the cords there are the same as spawn on amethera (guess someone fucked up)
Also the higher maturity spawn is not that high if i recall correctly

Foul young to scout N of Eos, across the lake, also S of Eos TP. Medium density, I would say. Also in the same spot there are fugabarba.

Small spawn of biggish (old to guardian) cornundacauda at the SE of the Corinth peninsula, where the shore turns the corner eastwards.

Stuck in a LA (and can't get out)

..off topic, I know, but
What I don't get is why the density of badass mobs is so high in some land areas that it's impossible for a n00b to get out of there unless a horde of skilled friends comes to rescue :scratch2:

Oh btw; there's a humongous spawn of hogglos in aol#34.
-and I really hate the place..

..off topic, I know, but
What I don't get is why the density of badass mobs is so high in some land areas that it's impossible for a n00b to get out of there unless a horde of skilled friends comes to rescue :scratch2:

Oh btw; there's a humongous spawn of hogglos in aol#34.
-and I really hate the place..
thats because hunters want good spawn, and I'm sure anyone you'll see hunting out in those LAs would be happy to shoot up a corridor for you to leave by. I myself haven't met one that been ignoring to help me if I just ask nicely :)
But sure it's frustrating as hell if you dont have many people on your FL which to ask for help, maybe they cant but perhaps a friend of your friend will.

PS. now when you dont need a "costly" implant to use the TP chip try and find a cheap one ask your friends and you will have a great tool to help you without much spent at all (as long as you find a low tt chip)
1k sweat should be enough to get the basic chip without much tt value(still usable tho) and I'm sure even newbies can get a few ME to use with it.
(the time it took me to get my TP chip was because I needed the "expensive"(as it was full tt I thought it was expensive) TT implant to use it)

Back on topic now.
Any good spawn for armax small to medium taxed/untaxed?

Found a high dens spawn of daikibas, low levels, some random doms in there.

Your current position is: Calypso (75231, 76929, 231)

Back