Info: Hunting Setups?

foxtrot ME
urban stalker
apis
phantom
ek2600

can hunt most stuff with that

I've used all sorts of different combinations for hunting. at the moment my current setup is:

Weapons
Fire Forge 8000M +E-amp 15
0x0F382C8C91E58C8273C0 (L) +E-amp 15
Unampped Karma Killer for finisher

Faps
Fap-110
UR125(L)
Herb Box

Armor
Ghost or Grem +5B

For now...

Weps:

Fox ME (T1.3) for tagging ( love the range, don't like the MISS, reload, decay or the plasma skills, looking for a deal on a decent laser tagger with close to same range as possible and faster reload. )

Imp 2870 (t4.7) +106 for things with lots O' HP ( love the cheap repairs, range, and attacks per min fast fap switching. I'm lvl 55 hit now working on getting to 62 asap. Looking for a deal on an A204 amp)

Imp EP-21 (T3.6) +A201 for things with less hp ( love the cheap repairs, range, and attacks per min fast fap switching ftw, can't wait until I reach lvl 63 to have same efficiency as korss 400 lol.. )

M2201 for things with itty bitty hp (for days I'm feeling like not giving MA any more ped for my fun than that.)
Opalo for w/e

I'm focused on laser atm, because I like those end game weps, but depending on what I find for a new main weapon, I may switch to BLP somethin or other.

Fap:
Imp (T1.3)

Armor:
I try to hunt without armor whenever/wherever possible (currently working on Handgun reward missions). If I need to wear armor for other mobs, I'll move up to pixie, grem, or rutuba w/plates as needed ( considering some higher end UL armor but don't see a big need for it yet, but will keep my eye open for a deal).

Next steps: Replace my "Imps" with "Mods" :)

Last edited:
As main weapons I always use

Tagging - Marber Bravo / Eamp15
Main - LR63 unL / a106
Finishing if I feel like it - P5a L / a105

Lots of different armor setups for different mobs of course

Phantom / 5b
Tbird L
Polaris L
Vigi / 6a
Rascal / 3b
Gnome / 2a

For heals

UR125 L
Heal Chip VIII
Heal Chip III

Let's bump this one again! I know there are some more "UBER" new setups out there ;)

*cough*skip*cough*

~Danimal

Armor: Naked
Fap: Run in front of others who are in the process of trying to fap themselves
Weapon: Talk them into giving up

Pretty uber actually..... though I applied for Warants and they refused me because I didn't have black sunglasses :(

Menace

Pretty uber actually..... though I applied for Warants and they refused me because I didn't have black sunglasses :(

Menace

LMFAO! :laugh:

~Danimal

Menace

you wouldnt fit into warrants, you play more than once a month

im boring...

pixie ME + 5b
cb19+beast

if i cant kill it in that setup then i dont hunt it

Too many combinations to list all, and unlikely to go down anytime soon, but a summary would be:

Weapon: LR32+A104 / LR41+A104 / LR53+A104 / Kinetic Attack VI or VII / Some powerfist
FAP: Hedok SK-20 / Vivo T15(L) / Regeneration III(L) + Herb Box / Vivo T1 / Vivo T5(L)
Armor: Explorer / Warrior / Hunter / Kobold / Predator(L) / Knight + 1C/2C/2A/3B/5A

Covers 90%+ of my hunting in the past 9 months.

Wrote it 4 months ago ... in the meanwhile, I have stopped using the Sk-20(L) and Regen III(L) and Vivo T1, and powerfist use is now almost entirely Omegaton Stabber(L) / Genesis Powerclaw Mk 1(L). I have also acquired and put into use 6A plates and a suit of Chromatophore MK I (for allophyl mission). Still have armors I very seldom use.

So the updated list would be:

Weapon: LR32+A104 / LR41+A104 / LR53+A104 / Kinetic Attack VI or VII / Omegaton Stabber(L) / Genesis Powerclaw Mk 1(L)
FAP: Vivo T15(L) + Herb Box / Vivo T5(L)
Armor: Explorer / Warrior / Hunter / Kobold / Chromatophore MK I(L) / Knight + 1C/2C/2A/3B/5A/6A

Armor: Mainly Rascal UL + 5b/2a depending on mobs, Bear UL + 5b for bigger things, goblin, pixie
Amps: a105, Beast, Beast SGA(loaned from friend)
Weapons: UL Emik t10 + Beast SGA
Tagger: Bravo + a105
Heals: Fap-5, EK-2600 t1 (will sell this soon and buy fap-90)

Grinding the atrox mission (5k/10k) with emik t10 + rascal/5b.

Armor: Mainly Rascal UL + 5b/2a depending on mobs, Bear UL + 5b for bigger things, goblin, pixie
Amps: a105, Beast, Beast SGA(loaned from friend)
Weapons: UL Emik t10 + Beast SGA
Tagger: Bravo + a105
Heals: Fap-5, EK-2600 t1 (will sell this soon and buy fap-90)

Grinding the atrox mission (5k/10k) with emik t10 + rascal/5b.

Not bad this is a pretty decent setup for grinding away at troxies :)

~Danimal

~Danimal

Yeah it works pretty well just outside of ithaca :] can't complain

Currently using
Main weapon:Jungle stalker T4 + Dante (about 71 dps @111m)
Finnish: Delta + beast (fast small hits but enough dps even for regen mobs)
Helorz: ur125 and EK-2600 T2 with heal enhancers
Armour: Phantom + 5b

Changed my Jungle Stalker (was T5 in the end) to a ARK-30 smuggler.
Range is only 65m but it works OK, its T4 now so DPS is about the same, 77 with dante but its slightly more eco :)

Now:

Shooting: R150 + Dante + Jzar + 2x Hunnir
Finishing/Killing: Corrosive ME
Tagging/Killing: Opalo SGA + A101

Fap: Fap-50 T2, SK-50 (L)

Armor: No change

Tagging: JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-1
Shooting: Assassin R150 + Dante
Finishing/Killing: Isis CB13
Killing: Castorian EnKnuckles-A

Fap: Herb Box/T20

Armor:Bear/Boar/Gremlin/Polaris + Plates depending on needs

Last edited:
I'm flapping away with Adj M61a5 with 105 amp and Adj FAP.

Depending on what is hurting me I'll either be nekkid or in Rascal or Gremlin with some plates.

If really nasty things are hitting me i'll put on the black and white stuff. :)

~Danimal

For that area my favorite is :
Goblin SGA+5b
P5+A104
2600 for fapping, could use a more eco there, but really not needed because the decay on it is just about 2-3 PEDs on a 400 PED run

Some nice new setups and great updates to old setups. Let's see those setups! Check back in a few months to a year and see when you last posted. You will be amazed at what you used to use to hunt with!! :)

~Danimal

This is an interesting thread..... I'm actually quite surprised that some of the higher skilled players are putting thier uber armor in storage for their normal day to day grinding....

Just goes to show.... Spend wisely on a good weapon and the skills to use it...... Armor only regulates the size of the mobs you chose to kill.

Menace

This is an interesting thread..... I'm actually quite surprised that some of the higher skilled players are putting thier uber armor in storage for their normal day to day grinding....

Just goes to show.... Spend wisely on a good weapon and the skills to use it...... Armor only regulates the size of the mobs you chose to kill.

Menace

lol true!! I think Stewie says it best!! ;)

or maybe this!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Toothpick (Prism of Destruction UL Shortblade)
Pizzabox (Adjusted Fap)
Smurf outfit(Gremlin)
Mascot (Energetic Bunny)

Toothpick (Prism of Destruction UL Shortblade)
Pizzabox (Adjusted Fap)
Smurf outfit(Gremlin)
Mascot (Energetic Bunny)

most important thing you can bring on a hunting run!

well just started hunting argos

Setp up ATM:
M1a + boom CCC (L)
Pixie Armor
and Vivo T5

Last edited:
well just started hunting argos

Setp up ATM:
M1a + boom CCC (L)
Pixie Armor
and Vivo T5

Woah... Boom CCC (L)? Why not try to get the Hotfoot 5 (which is UL) if you are going to only need 4 extra damage, you will save the MU in the long run by buying one :)

You will be glad you did it as well because argonauts aren't very good looters at lower maturities :/

~Danimal

Woah... Boom CCC (L)? Why not try to get the Hotfoot 5 (which is UL) if you are going to only need 4 extra damage, you will save the MU in the long run by buying one :)

You will be glad you did it as well because argonauts aren't very good looters at lower maturities :/

~Danimal

Unfortunately they arent any at AH and was looking in the Entropedia and it says that the Hotfoot 5 its and L item also and uses 75 ammo. But in the other hand with the Boom CCC it doesnt use any ammo at all. Using it cause cant afford the a101 right now...and anyways..this is just temp till i get a good deal on some handgun skills and upgrade to p4a :) heard is one of the eco handgun out there right now. :) is it a good idea or what?:yay::yay::yay:

Unfortunately they arent any at AH and was looking in the Entropedia and it says that the Hotfoot 5 its and L item also and uses 75 ammo. But in the other hand with the Boom CCC it doesnt use any ammo at all. Using it cause cant afford the a101 right now...and anyways..this is just temp till i get a good deal on some handgun skills and upgrade to p4a :) heard is one of the eco handgun out there right now. :) is it a good idea or what?:yay::yay::yay:

Hum, I thought the Hotfoot 5 was UL? :scratch2: I guess the title of the name is a bit misleading then...

~Danimal

Hum, I thought the Hotfoot 5 was UL? :scratch2: I guess the title of the name is a bit misleading then...

~Danimal
You may have noticed MA hasn't been very stringent in maintaining a uniform naming convention. There are plenty of ROCKtropia items that end in (F)(C) or (M)(L), like the LOL Trucker Hats or whatever. Even worse, the Arctic Truck 4x4 from HUNT THE THING is limited but doesn't have and (L) in its name at all. So, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened with another item.

You may have noticed MA hasn't been very stringent in maintaining a uniform naming convention. There are plenty of ROCKtropia items that end in (F)(C) or (M)(L), like the LOL Trucker Hats or whatever. Even worse, the Arctic Truck 4x4 from HUNT THE THING is limited but doesn't have and (L) in its name at all. So, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened with another item.

Yes, it's very misleading. I think this is their "new method" to get us "suckers" a.k.a. players to buy something thinking that it is UL when it is not.

~Danimal

This is true of RT and NI items but not of Arkadia items. The Hotfoot amps are quite clearly labelled (L).

Back