FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

MindStar Radio will be broadcasting the Hussk Event live through the Hussk Event TeamSpeak server today. To listen to the radio station, go here.

Players not involved in the actual Hussk Event will be able to hear my instructions to the Hussk Team, as well as any commentary that I do during the event over the radio, and especially during the killing of the creature.

Please bear in mind that there is a 30-40 second delay from the broadcasting to the actual streaming over the radio, but I believe this to be true for all EU radio stations.

Those involved in the Hussk Event and present on the Hussk Event TS server will hear my instructions and commentary live. There may be a few other players who will be given voice permission to do commentary, but otherwise, the rest of the Hussk Team will be mute.

I would advise players who have intention of being a part of the event and have not downloaded the TeamSpeak3 software, to do so http://www.teamspeak.com/ as it will give you an opportunity to hear instructions and commentary live. Once again, details for the Hussk Event TS Server will be given in the game once the Hussk Team has assembled in the designated area.

For those not in TS, I will be writing in chat in-game as well, but it's easier to give live instructions without a lot of typing, so your consideration for using TS would be appreciated. We have been allocated 150 participants on the server, so there's plenty of room for those involved in the event if we have that many present. If there's more, I am told that the participant count can be increased.

There will also be an energetic playlist of music tracks streaming in the background, but not at a level that will interfere with voice chat.

MindStar Media and MindStar Radio asked that I pass on their best wishes for our success in this event.

Last edited:
I'm on my way to the crater now!

See you all there.

gimme pos and ts channel pls

gimme pos and ts channel pls

Waypoint link to suzanne trifle gizmos at (45239,61639,621)

when ure there someone will give u teamspeak access ;)

I have skimmed the thread. But whats the TS3 server name ?

I have skimmed the thread. But whats the TS3 server name ?

They'll tell you when/if you get to the volcano, saw someone mention it in a stream ingame, but i don't think anyone outside the stream should/will be in the ts3 server.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a live stream somewhere?

I'd really like to see the killing, but cannot participate myself!

Good luck to all the hunters! May Lootius be with you all! :yay:

No vtols pls its hard even to shoot it

And bring extra ram everybody :(

Spawned, they're killing now!

Helmet of the Wormslayer, arms of the wormslayer and 6.8k? ooo

Helmet of the Wormslayer, arms of the wormslayer and 6.8k? ooo

Yeah F helmet and M arms, gj

46 pen/46burn/32imp/43cut/32stab/22schrap/25acid

Who looted them? Was watching live stream on my phone and the text is too small to see lol

To bad they lowered the level on it, i died and when i came back it was dead almost, managed to shoot 8 ped ammo on it :( big disspointment i think.

Tried to film, but couldn't see the Hussk and then died. Sorry guys, I have the pre-Hussk, but nothing until after it looted :(

EDIT: 6 PED thyroid oil was my loot, + 58 (<0.01 PED) ammo.

Last edited:
So you guys pissed now that the loot wasn't in the 5 digit range?

I'm just waiting for the complaints.

Who looted them? Was watching live stream on my phone and the text is too small to see lol

Tzepela Tzepu Geri got the Wormslayer Arm Guards (M)

Mirandax Yanda Zez got the Wormslayer Helmet (F)

yeah I just got linked the stats from chat, so if anybody scanned a picture, put it up! :)

Tzepelea Tzepu Geri looted the arms (M), Mirandax Yanda Zez looted the helmet(F)

Anybody get items other than the discoveries?

Back