I quick question.

MaiaLynn

Mature
I saw someone at Nea's spamming about gaining PED's without sweating. All they had to do was watch a movie. This in itself sounded off to me, but then they went on to say each link is customized per person. Has anyone checked this out and if so is it a scam or is it legit?
Thanks

Sound's dodgy to me,
Can anyone confirm whats going on?

Andy.

A little while back someone was doing something where you watch ads for peds I think.. Sounds like it must be something like that. It might not be dodgy as in an outright scam, but I'm sure its dodgy.. You'll probably get spamed forever at the very least.

The person at Nea's will only give you the link when you PM her, the website is cinetropia.com. I payed it a visit and the movie didn't load before I got bored of waiting a minute. just stuck at 'Buffering'.

When I asked why not just upload it to youtube, the response I got was 'No, that way I won't get paid for passing the URLs sweetie'.

What ever is in the video, probably won't offer anything more than some common sense, at most.

I wish they would just go away, spamming chat all day. They have tried to recruit me based on my viral skills to promote this cinetropia.com & to me it just sounds silly. Pressing UL's/ Links to get paid a few cents etc is not my idea of fun. They don't give much details about what it is other than if your in their society already, as far as I know its some kind of video training initiation & refresher courses to their society, such as gaming tactics etc. I guess ads pop up while u watch it and if the user sees something they like cash goes to either the referer or you I guess. I havent looked into it properly but they could have it set up in many other ways maybe they get paid for each view they got based on their ad or viral system, anyways hope that helps.

cinetropia links to zehx. I asked support how they feel about zehx and survey sites. They said to not do this as the strongly disaprove of these sites. Zehx denies this but having two support case and legal department of ma also saying this i ten to believe MA

I don't know for sure what it is, but I am afraid, they will promote a 50 US$ guide how to make money in EU... there are spammers in twitter for this and I can only imagine they do something like this... why should they hide their info for any other reason than to scam players?

If I find someone spamming for something "PEDs for free if you do this or that" I need to spam back: "Never pay for information, use [any forum URL] instead"... I would love to get a better sentence here, something that kicks more "yes, I better check something else before paying"...

// Edit: I posted too slowly, missed ranphas statement...

I don't know how this "watch this for PEDs"-stuff works or is handled, but I can't come up with a way that's safe for you as the consumer.

You should know that they either have to give you PEDs directly when you say that you will watch the video, or you will be required to leave your in-game info in some form on the offered site.

What you need to know about the latter way is that you really need to take a lot of care there. Just think of how they are supposed to give you the PEDs as their site is in no way associated with EU. It cannot be as EU is a closed system. If FPC, RT or MA is promoting something, you can be sure that you can find something about it either here on PCF or on one of their news-pages.

Anyway:

- you may end up providing your in-game username only. Well, then you are required to find the promoter you met in-game again and convince him/her that you watched the video. To be honest, I don't think anyone does this.

- you may end up providing your in-game username AND your password as they want to transfer the money directly to your account (or whatever words they use). If that doesn't sound fishy, I don't know what I need to tell you: you tell them your login-info and they own your account.

Furthermore, don't forget that such a site can be full of evil things that try to invade your PC (virus, worms, malware of any kind).

To be on the safe side you could just try to find that person for several consecutive days. If that person or anyone else is always promoting the same site, it might not be bad (note that this doesn't make it 100% secure).

isn't there something in the eula about harassing others or something... maybe a few support tickets can get the spammer to stop, but I doubt it will do much good since support tickets in the past about spammers talking in local instead of in trade channel resulted in support simply saying that in game is like real life and they can't do anything about it since it's sort of like free speech.

I have checked out the zehx site and it seems pretty legit. All you have to do is complete surveys and watch videos that earn you ped. Once you earn a minimum amount of ped (60 ped) you can make a withdraw and meet a person in game that will give you the credit. The surveys and the videos are provided by third party marketing companies that allow the people at zehx to host the content for others to view. This earns them money which they intern give a small portion to its members in the virtual currency of their choice. Honestly the hardest part of the whole site is meeting the person in game since you both have to be availible at the same times. I have only completed the free surveys that require no personal information and watched the videos and it has honestly taken me about 4 days to reach the 60 ped minimum withdraw amount. If you like check it out by clicking the link below.

I have checked out the zehx site and it seems pretty legit. All you have to do is complete surveys and watch videos that earn you ped. Once you earn a minimum amount of ped (60 ped) you can make a withdraw and meet a person in game that will give you the credit. The surveys and the videos are provided by third party marketing companies that allow the people at zehx to host the content for others to view. This earns them money which they intern give a small portion to its members in the virtual currency of their choice. Honestly the hardest part of the whole site is meeting the person in game since you both have to be availible at the same times. I have only completed the free surveys that require no personal information and watched the videos and it has honestly taken me about 4 days to reach the 60 ped minimum withdraw amount. If you like check it out by clicking the link below.

lmao one post by an avatar created TODAY...........i should believe you............HAAHHAHAHAHA, not.

lmao one post by an avatar created TODAY...........i should believe you............HAAHHAHAHAHA, not.

I didnt start playing this game until december, and most of the time I troll these boards looking for some insite. I have been sweeting endlessly trying to make some ped without depositing money, which I am finding pretty hard at the moment. I found that site mentioned in another forum, so I gave it a shot. So far seems alright. My comments are my opinions and I not asking you to take my word or trust me. You seem like a big boy and can check it out for your self.

I assumed thats the type of response I would get on a first time post. Lol.....guess that why I generally just read the forums.

I didnt start playing this game until december, and most of the time I troll these boards looking for some insite. I have been sweeting endlessly trying to make some ped without depositing money, which I am finding pretty hard at the moment. I found that site mentioned in another forum, so I gave it a shot. So far seems alright. My comments are my opinions and I not asking you to take my word or trust me. You seem like a big boy and can check it out for your self.

I assumed thats want type of response I would get on a first time post. Lol.....guess that why I generally just read the forums.

well you werent wrong then dont insult peoples intelligence!! reported as ad spam

If this is like most other survey sites, it usually requires you to spend money to make money... like join netflix and get back 50 cents or some such crazy thing, not to mention the potential for them to steal your username and just shoot it through tons of brute force computations to figure out the password eventually.

If this is like most other survey sites, it usually requires you to spend money to make money... like join netflix and get back 50 cents or some such crazy thing, not to mention the potential for them to steal your username and just shoot it through tons of brute force computations to figure out the password eventually.

They do have both types, offers you can pay for to earn peds or offers that are totally free (like videos and surveys). Not for sure about anyone else but my avatar name and username are not the same, so I am not for sure how they would find your login username unless you just offered it to them. Which would not be the best idea.

these things appear from time to time. the latest one I was witness to from an avatar at PA..

"learn to earn free peds, just watch a video on youtube"

Stay away, even if they are legit and actually do not end up spamming you forever at the very least.. they are a boring waste of time... sorry.. I meant to say they are load of bollocks.

Quick question....Who IS information

Leery one should be---

A quick Who Is tells us who owns that site (zehx.com):

{removed}
with the very professional yahoo address for contact.

Smells like something is rotten in Denmark (apologies to our Danish Brethern)

Last edited by a moderator:
ZEHX.COM corporate HQ seems to be on a nice quiet little cul-de-sac of a brand new residential area. In fact, it's so new that the newly built house at that address had not had a buyer when the Google car went by earlier this year. If Mr Zehx is doing so well in these times...or if he found himself a bogus address to use..., he surely dosen't need your or my PEDs.

Back