I think I'm having a nitemare...!

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Oki, I'm at CND....

I forgot where I parked the ship! Doh! :hammer:
but, I weigh like 20,000 kg's, hmm I'm 99% sure, I was in one of the first bays... so I'll check each of them.

checked L4 1st bay S... nope
checked L4 1st bay N... nope
checked L3 1st bay S... nope
checked L3 1st bay N... nope
checked L2 1st bay S... nope
checked L2 1st bay N... nope
checked L1 1st bay S... nope
checked last first bay.... plz plz plz plz.... nope :mad:

this has taken about 25 mins or so to so, while completely overweight and going at walking pace.

So now it means the ship must be in one of the 8 2nd bays! :( (I hope)

checked L4 2nd bay S... nope
checked L4 2nd bay N... nope
checked L3 2nd bay S... nope
checked L3 2nd bay N... nope
checked L2 2nd bay S... nope
checked L2 2nd bay N... nope
checked L1 2nd bay S... ..... FINALLLY!!!!!! :yay:

found the ship on the 15th, out of 16 possible bays!

Total time: 55 minutes

oki, so I fly down, refuel the ship... get little inv bug cause of the oil, so I had to relog....

after I get back in... Guess where I am now? :censored:

back at CND, L1 2nd bay S... but the ship is gone, it landed down at the hanger, and I'm back up here cause of mean bug! :\

So I'm having a nitemare here, go to control room to get a ride down... and there is no pilots.

So far total time. 1 hour, 18 mins... someone plz wake me up from this nitemare lol :cry:

ummm...get ahold of MA support in a hurry? Sorry to hear that, man. GL getting down.

rofl, ouch. Wish I could help man.. good luck getting back down :p

Send a support m8.

That bugs happens when we log out and DONT let the timer end.

It happen to me once after I spend a hour or so wating to get a pilot to cnd.
After I arrived to cnd, I went to my apartment to take off my armor and other stuff of my inventory to start mining.

I relog cause I was getting alot of lag, when I came back I ended in the ship´s hangar.

Since I dindt have my armor and gun I could not do much in Calypso, so I send a support case and went to sleep. In the morning my avatar was in one of the domes of cnd.

Sux, I know, I tell this to everyone, LET THE TIMER END!

Stop collecting Dung! :laugh:

happy ending afterall, i flew with Buzz down from cnd. but do send a support, buzz, maybe MA will tp u in center of pvp 4 and remove any tp chip u might have, that would be interesting at 20 tones :laugh:

:silly2:

lol Kerham, that would be a real nitemare then lol, pvp4 and 20,000kg's of crap on me.

but then, one man's nitemare is another man's dream :p

I bet there is a lot of people who'd like to see me in pvp4 lol. 94 hps, can't move, no armour, lol

Ouch!!! but you are buzz lightyear! why don't you just fly back like a superman;) ? :wtg: m^o^m

what all are you carrying to weight 20k kilos? thats a heck of a lot of residue

Oki, I'm at CND....

I forgot where I parked the ship! Doh! :hammer:

:laugh: Sometimes the every day real life mishaps sneak into the virtual world. I can't count haw many times I've come out of the mall, packed with grocery's like a government mule, and...forgot where i parked the shi...car.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune! All good advices have already been said though.

(btw did you ever do anything about those plans to pinch that egg and incubator and stuff you mentioned just before the bar closed..? Last thing I remember was that you mumbled something about "the weight might be too big..." )

;)

Last edited:
Ouch!!! but you are buzz lightyear! why don't you just fly back like a superman;) ? :wtg: m^o^m
Don't you remember? Buzz Lightyear can't fly....he only falls with style:D But weighing 20k, I don't think he would fall with too much style ;)

Gorik Spud Vego

I bet there is a lot of people who'd like to see me in pvp4 lol. 94 hps, can't move, no armour, lol

Tell me when to meet? :D

No, seriously, that really sucks! you just write that support and kick some ...

Lootius bless ... ;)

Lykke

I would love to meet you like that buzz :D

send MA an invocie with those 1.5 hours on it ;)

Don't you remember? Buzz Lightyear can't fly....he only falls with style:D But weighing 20k, I don't think he would fall with too much style ;)

Gorik Spud Vego

OoooOOOooOOOooooOOOoo that one cracked me up hahaha :D

Wow Buzz... that seriously sucks lol. Kick MA's ass :D

People should indeed be warned that entering EU is actually like a football player going to prison: You may go in as a Tight End, but you sure as hell leave as a Wide Reciever...

;)

Lmfao!! :rofl:

Lol Buzz, this the second time this happen to u now. The part where u after relog end up on wrong location that is ;)

I suffer with u but happy this never happand to me even though I travel up and down like a yoyo

Lol Buzz, this the second time this happen to u now. The part where u after relog end up on wrong location that is ;)

I suffer with u but happy this never happand to me even though I travel up and down like a yoyo

Is that true, Buzz? Maybe it is the heavy burden you are carrying. Next time tell me, and I ease you out :D :silly2:

This is happen to me also. It sucks really really bad..

unfortually, MA being MA will not give you the ped for the ride down. If you want to get down without paying you have to wait for them to move your avatar back down. :mad:

I'm sorry buzz, I know how you feel and it happens to the best of us.

Thanks,
Gamer

People should indeed be warned that entering EU is actually like a football player going to prison: You may go in as a Tight End, but you sure as hell leave as a Wide Reciever...

;)

haha damn funny :laugh:

Hmmm.. maybe you're so loaded down with stuff that the ship is pulling away from underneath you, like a magicians tablecloth? ;-)

GL with the bug fix...

AG

funny post^^^^

I saw ya there last night with the no pilots u didnt sound to happy sry bout the problems man :)

That bug really really bites :(

Well your a good person so I know any pilot would be happy to help you out,,, they too might have the same bug effect them that way!

(btw did you ever do anything about those plans to pinch that egg and incubator and stuff you mentioned just before the bar closed..? Last thing I remember was that you mumbled something about "the weight might be too big..." )
;)

ummm :scratch2: how drunk was I? I don't remember this at all

Back