I wish for more STORAGE machines!

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
Please put a storage machine in every service center next to every tt machine, next to every auction guy...

im doing alot of drone hunts and jason sucks... 1 house got au and storage and another house tt and repair + au

less shooting more running = less money for MA.

give it to me! :D

Pff n00b, you should have started when there were no storage at all, then you wouldnt whine now :D

(add to that no walking if overloaded, now that was fun, ppl getting stuck at the crafting machines because they couldnt move, hunters littering hides, no tp chips either ofcourse)

I couldnt agree more,Its just one of those things that has never made sense to me :scratch2:

(add to that no walking if overloaded, now that was fun, ppl getting stuck at the crafting machines because they couldnt move, no tp chips either ofcourse)

So how did they get around that?

Pff n00b, you should have started when there were no storage at all, then you wouldnt whine now :D

(add to that no walking if overloaded, now that was fun, ppl getting stuck at the crafting machines because they couldnt move, hunters littering hides, no tp chips either ofcourse)

you sound like my grandpa... how old are ya 133? :D

yeah ok you hade it worse then me but we passed the stone age so let us have more storages!

So how did they get around that?

Multiple accounts, called "Mules", some had 4-5 accounts (before the one account rule!) or rely on friends to help you hold your stuff.

Lol, n00bs even stalked miners and hunters, mostly miners, with the hope they got overloaded so they were forced to drop something the n00bs could steal :laugh: so there were alot of logging out of the game to wait for the n00bs to go away so you could drop.

And if getting a big claim you dropped just enough so you could walk, then walk 100 meters and make another drop, go back the 100 meters and pick up the stuff you just dropped, then back again to the other drop you had and drop some more, then walk another 100 meters and repeat what you did, slowly getting 100 meters closer to town.

It often took an hour getting to town. :laugh:

I agree. Jason & Billys both need to be reorganised. Though I would not like MA to go so far as to make all the places look identical, it's nice to have a bit of variation, though not at the cost of a lot of extra work for us.

Thanks for the little history lesson,good info;)

Sounds like we have it easy now though huh?:ahh:

Please put a storage machine in every service center next to every tt machine, next to every auction guy...

im doing alot of drone hunts and jason sucks... 1 house got au and storage and another house tt and repair + au

If it's hunting I can't see the problem. Instead of walking to the service house, use the TP and go to Hadesheim C or Minopolis, saves u lots of time since there you will find a storage close to the TP.

Yeah the auction house in troy annoys me...one has auctioneer, no storage, the other, storage, no auctioneer...

and omg....
"wasting time in PE" you could just set up a line of one hundred milion accounts and play pass the parcel...

no tp chip's eh :p that musta been something
"i'm just going for a quick stroll in NW eudoria/giant crater thingy with spiders/west troy/south argus and might not be back. ever."

If it's hunting I can't see the problem. Instead of walking to the service house, use the TP and go to Hadesheim C or Minopolis, saves u lots of time since there you will find a storage close to the TP.

thats a thought... but still enoying not to have it there... not alot of extra work copy some code and paste it in jason :D and in alot of other places where its needed... i wouldnt mind having au and storage at op´s to

yeah, use Hadesheim C often for storage, just 2 secs from tp :)

yeah, use Hadesheim C often for storage, just 2 secs from tp :)

but wouldnt it be better if there where like that near every tp? not looking the same but fairly close and in all buildings

Multiple accounts, called "Mules", some had 4-5 accounts (before the one account rule!) or rely on friends to help you hold your stuff.

Lol, n00bs even stalked miners and hunters, mostly miners, with the hope they got overloaded so they were forced to drop something the n00bs could steal :laugh: so there were alot of logging out of the game to wait for the n00bs to go away so you could drop.

And if getting a big claim you dropped just enough so you could walk, then walk 100 meters and make another drop, go back the 100 meters and pick up the stuff you just dropped, then back again to the other drop you had and drop some more, then walk another 100 meters and repeat what you did, slowly getting 100 meters closer to town.

:laugh:

I hear stories like that, and its a wonder this game ever took off! :D

YES, more storage please.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry couldnt help myself :ahh:

Yeesh :eek:

And stil people complain about changes to EU... Reckon we're doin' ok...

I agree that a couple of locations have very strange ideas about the layout of the terminals. Troy is another one. 2 service centres, one with auction and one with storage. What's THAT about!?

I often use Argus, Min and Hades C, specifically because they have a couple of handy terminals right by the TP...

A storage terminal on every corner would be a bit much though...

Whilst we are talking about Storage,

Who remembers when they were located in the "outer ring" part of Port Atlantis auction house (along with some of the crafting terminals) so that the passageway often got blocked?

It was about 2 years ago that MA moved them into the "centre" part - much better!

Yeah the auction house in troy annoys me...one has auctioneer, no storage, the other, storage, no auctioneer...

and omg....
"wasting time in PE" you could just set up a line of one hundred milion accounts and play pass the parcel...

no tp chip's eh :p that musta been something
"i'm just going for a quick stroll in NW eudoria/giant crater thingy with spiders/west troy/south argus and might not be back. ever."

No tp chip , and when killed , you had to head back to revival terminal like ghost , click on terminal to get revived , and them go back to the spot.
The revival was not write on the imgame map , only big town , so you had to know where was the contenair , or walk back to the next big town you know...

Yeesh :eek:

And stil people complain about changes to EU... Reckon we're doin' ok...

I agree that a couple of locations have very strange ideas about the layout of the terminals. Troy is another one. 2 service centres, one with auction and one with storage. What's THAT about!?

I often use Argus, Min and Hades C, specifically because they have a couple of handy terminals right by the TP...

A storage terminal on every corner would be a bit much though...

not on every corner just in all buildings where there are au tt and repair

I disagree
It's more of a challenge without storage. It is a reason though why jason centre is not my favo place to go to a storage. Hades central or Nymph is easier.

Next thing would be a teleporter at every outpost?

I disagree
It's more of a challenge without storage. It is a reason though why jason centre is not my favo place to go to a storage. Hades central or Nymph is easier.

Agree - if storage would be too convenient, they might as well just have made the inventory capacity that much higher instead.

I disagree

Aren't there enough challenges just in the game and economy side of EU without adding finding storage?:D

Dont mean to be blunt where is the challenge anyway?
A challenge is something that you strive towards with the hope of achieving.

A TP at every OP would take out the challenge of getting back to safety but a storage near every TT & repair terminal will just take out the challenge of remembering where the convenient ones are which is fine with me as my memory is not achieving what it used to:laugh:

No tp chip , and when killed , you had to head back to revival terminal like ghost , click on terminal to get revived , and them go back to the spot.
The revival was not write on the imgame map , only big town , so you had to know where was the contenair , or walk back to the next big town you know...

hehe that does have its perks though, tp run in ghost form!! dont have to worry about atrox and other fast animals chasing u down.
Did most of my runs in ghost form.

As it seems to be the season of giving in EU, A-Bomb got more Himi, Alice got long asked for Mentor items, etc. I think Soderd should get his Storage area's and i should get an unlimited OA-103, Mod Fap, and i quite fancy one of those cool Storm Coats if anyone from MA is watching (note the stormcoat is optional).:D

Why not use a box?

Aren't storage boxes in EU for a reason?

As it seems to be the season of giving in EU, A-Bomb got more Himi, Alice got long asked for Mentor items, etc. I think Soderd should get his Storage area's and i should get an unlimited OA-103, Mod Fap, and i quite fancy one of those cool Storm Coats if anyone from MA is watching (note the stormcoat is optional).:D

HAHAHA yeah i could comeup with some other things i want more then more storages but i was realistic... im never gonna get anything worth over 500ped so why even bother :D

Aren't storage boxes in EU for a reason?

yes they are here because there is a item limit in storage :D

so you can turn several items into 1 ;)

and to sort storage... hides in 1 wool in 1 etc.

And we all complaining about the old days, no wonder Angel helmets got TT'd
But what was MA thinking? Every RPG has storage.

I dont like nowadays so much but the oldest old days are even worse, give me something in between, with TP chips storage good loot items in loot no loot above 10k (I dont care if the uber items are only +100, atleast you have a chance looting them and use them, I rather loot items all the time that have no value than never any items)

But back on topic:

I would like to see a cluster off:

1 Auctioneer
1 Technician
1 Trade Terminal
1 Repair Terminal
1 Revival Terminal
1 Storage Facility
1 Manufacturing Terminal

@ every TP or 10 meters from it.

OMG! haha

I remember times I would get so loaded down with weight my avatar turned pitch black. I cannot remember if it was a graphical bug, or part of the system at that time. Remember calling for friends on the FL to come lighten my avatars weight. :)

still no new storage machines :D

I will agree about Jason's Center :wise:

They could but a Storage in the Old TC , or RT and TT machines in the TC with the Auction ... :handjob:

Back