I'm frustrated.

Status
has it occured to you guys if he reveals the secret this forum and the game will just "blow" up !:holyshit:

No! We can't handle the truth!

Seriously though, so long as what you post is logical, has a clear point and isn't about anything absurd then I don't see what problems there may be. Or at least you'll create more problems for yourself by not posting it, thinking in the future "What if I had of posted it", thank the problems that may arise after you have done so.

So please Mindbuster, share with us :)

~Tracer

has it occured to you guys if he reveals the secret this forum and the game will just "blow" up !:holyshit:

I doubt he has access to those kinda` secrets. Probably something to which we`d all say: "oh so that was it, I thought was something serious"

I doubt he has access to those kinda` secrets. Probably something to which we`d all say: "oh so that was it, I thought was something serious"

I doubt that very much, there is a possibilty he's just saying that to get attention and then say something like - guys remember to post a thread where it should go rather than dumping all in general...he he something like that...

However from the sounds of it it is serious. Remember this is someone whose calm and collected norrmally and has kept it secret for years. Plus a ban on forum o game gotta be something serious.

Ever since the sale of EF I've been close to bursting out in a major public rant that could get me banned from the game and banned from the very same forums that I created.

It's not about loot, it's about honor, dignity, and respect. words that doesnt exist in the business world.

I dont know how much longer I can keep it in me. :(

Excuse me for being poor.

Uhm...

Take my advice - do what feels right, be loud, clear and direct - and say what the hell is on your mind..

LIVE TODAY
- It might be too late tommorow...

Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

JFK once used this line in a speech talking about the NWO gang.

Last edited:
SPill the beans m8, i will litteraly hold my breath untill you do, so if i die from suffocation ? Itl be your fault!

Nope, I'm not gonna guess what it's about.
Everyone on this forum could come up with something I suppose.
Only MB knows, and he's opted not to tell us.

MB, Sorry you're frustrated, escpecially during the holiday season. I'd buy ya a drink if I could.

Cheers,

AG

huh I got get a thing of this.... well well I hope everything will solve and get back to normal

I kinda died from suffocation allready, hmmm ok i didnt but i cant hold my breath for more then 42 sec it seems

Interesting... MindBuster is one of the nicest forum Administrators I've ever virtually met. Here my friend, have a :drink:

:scratch2:

It's not about loot, it's about honor, dignity, and respect. words that doesnt exist in the business world.

It never has, and never will be.
The bigger the business the less honor, the more only monet is the only thing that counts. Nothing new about that.

But you did made me curious. :silly2:

I kinda died from suffocation allready, hmmm ok i didnt but i cant hold my breath for more then 42 sec it seems

Darn you weakling...

I just tried and succeeded at 55seconds :yay:

dear lootius carry me home to hang by my puter asap!

Posted via 1x1 px screen grand shietabalooza Mobile Device

hmmmm. when i gotta complain and it gets locked sometimes i get the comment to PM the mods regarding my problem. well, i did PM and got no response, so i can understand your frustration. oh wait, you are one of the mods. ?!?

so i am confused :)

do you have a problem with MA or with EF management?

all depends on the business partners, but I guess you're right. When money is involved other aspects are second rate. Veritas odium parit.

I heard that people start to implode if they hold any truth too long to themselves.... :scratch2: or was it explosives and explode ?
Could have also been the combination of salt and vinegar chips and cidre :D

711 and MB are in a private chat on the EF chat room, oohohohohohoh...

I havent read through all the replies in this thread, but to those who might believe this has anything to do with EF that is NOT the case.

It's a matter stricktly between MA and Myself.

I may have overreacted, but better I turned the vent a little bit than exploding.

As the threadstarter I will request this thread locked, and as admin lock it.

Thanks for all your support, you guys really help me keep going. :thumbsup:

:locked:

Status
Back