[Inappropriate thread title edited]

Status
come back in a month when the bugs are worked out they do the best they can and i am pretty sure its better then what you are doing to help them by starting the 300 thread complaining

go play some other boring game while this one rocks

Yeah but still, slapping Marco in the face with a Rippersnapper would be fun :)

Everything's running fine for me, let me remind you you have had 2 years to prepare for this.

You can't expect to be able to run a brand new engine on old hardware.

As a side note, do you have any idea how much work goes into porting a game from one engine to another and have it play exactly the same as before? :rolleyes:

Wheres the bloody poll?

:silly2:
a bloody poll

well it may take more then a fish to the face to make it bloody

Runs fine when YOU CAN LOG IN.......Conection Lost with entropia forum please try again if the problem still there we might fix it......Smiles.....

I've been able to log in every single time since the VU. :confused:

bah!

This is what happens when an ignorant noob gets a new system, while good players are out upgrading video cards and ram etc. I hope to see ya in pvp and also I will be happy to run mob trains to ya. It may be comical to slap marco in the face with a rippersnapper but I however would rather buy him a beer for putting up with noobs like you. Personally I think he is doing a great job and everything he has said has been accurate, shame on you.

This is what happens when an ignorant noob gets a new system, while good players are out upgrading video cards and ram etc. I hope to see ya in pvp and also I will be happy to run mob trains to ya. It may be comical to slap marco in the face with a rippersnapper but I however would rather buy him a beer for putting up with noobs like you. Personally I think he is doing a great job and everything he has said has been accurate, shame on you.

hush newb:laugh:

nah that sounds too sensible ;)

ripper snapper whacks for ftw :yay:

an living Rippersnapper? or a dead one?

That is the question!

Hell stop taking this one so seriously!

I know its gonna get better, I am waiting for it to get better BUT, would still be fun to slap Marco in the face with a Rippersnapper :) :yay:

Forget the ripper snapper as tempting as it is. I`ll buy both you and Marco a beer. We could all probably use a good 12 pack about now! I know make DJ`s a Carlsberg. If I could get to the beer store over in Canada when they were open I`d be all set!

To whom it may Concern....

i give permision for my son to play EU when and only when he can log in......

His Mum

Ps Dj i haved worked with u in the past on CP healing u......

Hell I am taking this thread as shits and giggles, lets keep it that way :)

To whom it may Concern....

i give permision for my son to play EU when and only when he can log in......

His Mum

Ps Dj i haved worked with u in the past on CP healing u......

what?

shuttup..Ive never employed a fapper in my entire existence playing EU.. did you just annoyingly follow me around or what? :scratch2:

DJ, you got a stalker!

what?

shuttup..Ive never employed a fapper in my entire existence playing EU.. did you just annoyingly follow me around or what? :scratch2:

Dj gots a stalker

think it loots good :handgun:

:laugh:

At least I offered to buy her a beer first!

wait we not at the beer VU yet so that has to wait

we still fapping to DJ

why does fapping sound dirty for some reason

I can't see any humour in this thread, i cant see anything to giggle about except the lack of common sense from the OP.

I'm sick and tired of all the kiddywhiney thread being created like this one, if you have something to say, it better be constructive, or else its just kiddywhine like allways.

Start a thread with screenshots and frapsed movies showing the bugs, and report them to MA saying you have a thread with bugs you find, dont just stand around and expect everything to work first time every time after such a big update as this one.

Im personally amazed how much actually IS working, you can hunt, you can mine, you can craft, sure all of the forementioned have their limitations in one way or another, but they still essentially WORK.

Bah.. too fed up with all this whine to bother writing any more

Cheers

I heard the warning. I got a new comp. Everything works, I only once couldn't log in, but minutes later could. Maybe twice in first couple days CTD, but last couple days, np. It will actually run on the highest settings ..... But .... and this is my only complaint, frame rates are very low. But I have a nvidia video card, and I am and Ma is aware that for some reason, there is trouble with these cards, and they have said they are working on it, and nvidia's logo is on the login page like they are some kind of partner, so, I am just going on faith that this WILL get better.

Did I send a support? no, they already acknowledged there was a problem. Did I start a whiney thread? nope.
Do I think they did an amazing job? Yes.
Do I think they should have waited another year? nope.
Do I think they could possibly have beta tested every possible hardware/software combination and released an update like this with 0 problems? nope.
Do they need us to test it? yes.
Are you afraid of losing a few peds? Go play something else.
Should MA make good on un-claimable mining claims? yes they should.
Do I think my machine should give me more than 10 fps? By all accounts it should. BUT I actually can play the game making 10 fps and have, every day, for up to 4 hours some days, and loot was not horrible but not great. sometimes I stop and look around, change settings to ultimate High, take a screenie, change back to medium, and play some more.

I love this game and what it has become and what it will become. With full knowledge that 2 years or so down the line I will have to buy something new to keep playing.

I chipped out many months ago. Decided to see how badly they screwed it up with the new ver and Im happy to say Im glad Im not addicted to this. We cant climb hills a child could navigate with a big wheel.The TP arangement has been covered ad nausium.
I know when you have spent a small fortune on a game you tend to look on the bright side,but at some point ya have to wake the hell up.This game now deserves to be shelved for the 2 years its going to take them to realize how badly they fracked it. And the people to slow to realize that.
Its almost pretty,but so is a dressed up whore and they both will take your money with no qualms.
Fire away.

Status
Back