Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

If there is bugs on Calypso that SDS has caused, MA is blamed, if NDS creates some bugs at Rocktropia MA is blamed, arent you blaming the wrong people here?
You report bugs to the support department of the planet you found the bug on, that means the development team of the planet is responsible for fixing bugs like this and also its the developers of the planet that are resonible for bugtesting things like missions since they created them, if the bug was in the mission system it would be MA that is responisble for bug testing and fixing but this clearly is not the mission system iself but the mission created by NDS that are bugged so blame NDS!!!

The missions have been taken off, essentially fixing the situation. Hopefully this isn't the end of the story though. The attribute points should be removed at the very least.

Thank you (and to Alina as well) ... at least this much has been accomplished.

Now to see if the exploiters will be dealt with ... if not, then I have a feeling that I will be subscribing to a whole lot more threads in the near future. :)

*in over 5-1/2 years at this forum, I don't ever recall subscribing to so many threads at one time*

The attribute points should be removed at the very least.

I would certainly hope so. What's the point of rules if they aren't enforced? Tbh, those who didn't report the bug should be given some sort of punishment. Otherwise it's just another case of ubers > law.

Ok. here's my FINAL standpoint on this issue.

-Recent attributes gained by people utilizing the "bug" should be REMOVED. PERIOD.
Why? Because this bug has given SOME people an unfair advantage over those who chose NOT to utilize the bug.
On a side note, when people use a bug like this it almost FORCES everyone else to use it as well so that we can keep up to the higher HP players both hunting and PVP.

- The radar bug which MindArk EXPLOITED for how long? I think we all deserve some restitution for that one seeings MindArk utilized the bug (by not fixing it) to charge us customers un-necessary decay when mobs not on radar ended up chewing our asses off.

So... the current attribute bug exploiters are no better than MindArk and visa versa.

Menace

what do you expect when you give free reign to idiots.

my god I can't even be bothered to log in anymore.

is there any real Mindark or other offical comment on this so far?

Wow, even though the bug is fixed, ppl got to keept their stamina gain? That is just mucked up seriously MA, remove their stamina gains & punish them for not reporting it, better yet I'll submit a support case maybe you will notice that one. Ty OP'er for bringing it to our knowledge :).

is there any real Mindark or other offical comment on this so far?

other than the one from support, no. Right now I'd imagine they've gotten pretty sick of us this week :rolleyes:

As for keeping it, well it's out of hours and MA will be the ones to have the final say and they go home at 5pm. My guess is we'll know by tomorrow afternoon.

Wow, even though the bug is fixed, ppl got to keept their stamina gain? That is just mucked up seriously MA, remove their stamina gains & punish them for not reporting it, better yet I'll submit a support case maybe you will notice that one. Ty OP'er for bringing it to our knowledge :).

If they are able to keep it I will loose all faith in MA balancing team and will most certainly withdraw money from the game next month

wow wtf.. everyone should be allowed to get the extra stamina. its not really fair that some ppl will never be able to get their stamina that high cus of a bug

I bet 1 PED that in two days we will get a weird post from balancing which will tell us that it was just a very rare opportunity but that overall everything is ok and works as planned. :lolup:

After I unlock a certain skill I will be doing the same thing Archangel. And I've just posted a ticket basically saying, why did those who abused the system got off scott free & their gains not removed. If that is the case then I should be compensated with the same gains towards my avatar for following the ToU, ie maybe 20 stamina points for example, to keep things fair & level. Doesnt sound unreasonable does it :). I'll post what support has to say in due time.

After I unlock a certain skill I will be doing the same thing Archangel. And I've just posted a ticket basically saying, why did those who abused the system got off scott free & their gains not removed. If that is the case then I should be compensated with the same gains towards my avatar for following the ToU, ie maybe 20 stamina points for example, to keep things fair & level. Doesnt sound unreasonable does it :). I'll post what support has to say in due time.

Maybe you should wait more than 5 minutes to see what action will be taken before complaining about the lack of it.

I mean im pissed 'cause its a pure fuck up by MA
I got only 3 stamina, 'cause i've done that quest on PA and Longtooth.
And some already have the being pioneers on EU advantage on stamina...
Now after the scaners this shit ...
They were going to hire 20% more programers?
Please hire 200% more ...
Also the loot balancement has me hilarious imo

Maybe you should wait more than 5 minutes to see what action will be taken before complaining about the lack of it.

Very true Oleg. I'm hoping they make an announcement tomorrow, or Monday maybe.

My head hurts from reading so much.

I think I'm gonna go whip some Daikiba. :whip:

Uhm.... if some people got up to the claim 500hp mark they will be forced to remove it.
Damn people are quick to judge the fuck out of MA in this forum ....

Stuff like this have happened before, it happened now it will happen in the future.
If you seriously though that all new planets would arrive without errors(even though this was a big one) you dont
know a whole lot about programming or anything about game development.

Part from that the error was made by NDS.

Cheers!
Zweshi

:eyecrazy: .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .not more to say

Actually, you can not remove points from those player's avatars.

Being the game owner, you can either strictly follow EULA and permanently ban those accounts for exploiting and not reporting, or do nothing.

Removing points would be a confirmation of double standard for our precious selected players/socs, who serve as an ad for this game.

If you ask me, MA will rather do nothing.

Judging by the way they`ve handled the scanner drops with that non-sense statement, I don`t think there`s much hope for anything positive coming from MA at this point.

since nd and his team are not allowed to have avatars except for modified avatars that have limited functions i bet this bug can't be replicated with them see what happens when you ban a man and his team from playing on his own fucking planet shit get's missed i bet if he put a ticket in or a phone call this would get stopped a whole lot sooner

since nd and his team are not allowed to have avatars except for modified avatars that have limited functions i bet this bug can't be replicated with them see what happens when you ban a man and his team from playing on his own fucking planet shit get's missed i bet if he put a ticket in or a phone call this would get stopped a whole lot sooner

What sort of fucking ridiculous drivelshit is this post..

Feeling sooo sick of this game right now.

Thanks

Planet Partners design missions, so ... perhaps one of the following occurred:

• NDS created the missions and didn't do appropriate testing
  • MA's review of content prior to release was minimal - (MA shouldn't have to double test PP content)
  • MA's coding to implement the release was faulty
The fact that ND and staff aren't allowed to play regular avatars should make no difference whatsoever.

That's one hell of an assumption, and your whole post is based on it being true.

So basically what you are saying is 'ND would have done the right thing if everyone didn't gang up and force him to stick by the agreement he signed, he is blameless in this, bad MA and bad community'

The whole blame ND or blame MA thing is ridiculous at this point anyway, none of us have a clue as to where the bug manifested itself. It could have been MA, it could have been ND and it could even be a freak occurrence caused by both.

hmm comparing autoklicking tool vs stamina uber skilling spree what is worse?

*cough* Hunterz

meaning if this gets unnoticed by the bannpatrol then this is the biggest crap in the face on the community since they removed boorum wangs and boobs (that was a joke lol but it would be fking shit)

What the heck is going on, within a matter of a week this game has gone from the thing I do to ease my stress to the thing that stresses me the most.

That got to fix this stuff, remove the unfair attribute gains and own up to the ES500 thing being a bug. And while they are at it at least a nice apology would help instead of saying all this shit was planed so tough luck yall.

Personally I hope if people are exploiting a bug they get banned for it.

I'd imagine this much is done about anyone expoiting this (or any future) bugs like this:

That's right, a big fat nothing, which is why people happily carried on doing it. At the very most a week lock perhaps, but as attribute points dont cost any $, that's unlikely to happen.

Back