FYI: Introducing the NBK Miners

Status

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
nbk_recruiting_signature.gif

Today, March 23rd 2009 the Natural Born Killers and subsidiary NBK Group of societies will launch the NBK Miners around 12:00 to 15:00 MA time. From the date of launch the NBK Miners will be considered an elite mining society in the EU. Over the last month we have been forming the NBK Miners inside of the NBK Entrepreneurs and over the next couple of days, those people will leave and go to the NBK Miners. In order to help support the present and future crafting needs of the NBK Group, the NBK Miners has to be nothing less than the highest volume and most successful mining society in the Entropia Universe.

Mayana Maya Richert will be the founder and leader of the NBK Miners. Maya currently has enough skills to qualify for the majority of societies on the top-50 most skilled list and she will be among the higher skilled miners in the NBK Miners. Maya has been in the NBK group for years and is highly respected by all of us.

On the Entropia Forum, Maya’s name is “Robin”

Maya, along with Ferdiad Fera Dlonra are already members of the NBK Council which is our society leadership group which uses its own private forum. Along with the rest of the NBK leadership, these two people will be driving the strategic growth of the society.

In the NBK Miners, the focus will be on the success of the miner… everything else is secondary. Here the miner will be able to share and perfect their mining strategy thus increasing their success rate. We are launching the NBK Miners with a core group of highly skilled miners who are among the top volume miners in-game according to www.EntropiaTracker.com Maya will launch the society with about a dozen miners, a couple experienced Ore/EnMatter traders, and a highly successful mining equipment crafter (Fera).

The NBK Miners will share society forums with the NBK Group which already have over 25,000 posts. The NBK Miners will be a subsidiary society to the Natural Born Killers but will not follow the “skill ladder” of the NBK Group.

The NBK Miners will follow an aggressive growth strategy and in time grow to 40-50 miners, perhaps more. The minimum skill requirement is level 20 Prospecting or Surveying. People who do not meet this skill requirement but wish to interact with NBK Miners members are strongly encouraged to join another NBK society until they reach that skill level.

Here is a brief breakdown of the NBK Group:

Natural Born Killers
We have recently taken the Natural Born Killers off of the top-50 most skilled list by reducing the minimum skill requirement to 100K skills. We will grow the society large and then down the road, take the top skilled players out and launch a new top soc that lands very high in the top-50 list.

NBK Elite Squadron
Skill band = 55K skills to 100K skills

NBK Squadron
Skill band = 25K skills to 55K skills

NBK Legion
Skill band = 0 – 25K skills.

NBK Army
Skill band = 0 – 25K skills.

NBK Entrepreneurs
Mixed skill model, business oriented society.

NBK Miners
Minimum skill requirement = level 20 prospecting or surveying.

While a lot of the people in the Entropia Universe are focused on the negative things in the game and the negative things with the world economy, in the NBK Group we are focused on growth and on success for our members. We are looking for more people of all kinds with the same line of thinking. Right now the NBK Group is strategically preparing itself for Cry2 and the launch of the new planets. With the strength, size, diversity, and experience of our group, we will be in the optimal position to capitalize on all of the new opportunities.

While forming the NBK Miners inside of the NBK Entrepreneurs, Prime managed to get an 85K PED narc ATH... I am very curious to see who will be the first in the NBK Miners to get an ATH on the board for that society :)

In the mean time, please give a big gratz and show your support for Mayana Maya Richert who for the longest time has wanted to create a society of this kind. She has the full support of the NBK Group. :yay:

Last edited:
Graz to the new NBK miner soc. Family is growing. :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Cool, NBK Legion helped me to get started in this game. Good to see you guys still out there and growing!

I wish u all the best starting this up :)

U are a great bunch of people and I know U will succeed with this..

And Maya.... All the best ;)

Regards

Snutt

Best wishes for the new soc! Show Eu how to mining!

:tower:

Congratulations Maya on this Achievement!!!!!!!

Love,

Pink

Grattz Bebe and NBK . Now you HAVE to get another ATH before April 1st ;)

Wow thanks everyone !!! I am so excited and completly overwhelmed at the same time :laugh: Were gonna have so much fun that getting an ATH will be a piece of cake!!! I hope....Nah we got really super great miners and all is well

Good luck guys and lets hope for a great future for skilled miners in EU :yay:

Well, i`m proud to be part of this crew and i know for a fact we`ll have a blast together! :wtg:

Gratz to Maya and the 'new' miners, lol

interesting, gl getting that ath! wont take long with that great amount of minners

Good luck with running the new soc Maya!!

Thanks again guys and we had a great first day...Lots of miners in there and we are all working hard and having a good time..seems as everything is comming together and its a great time for miners with the globals on crafting and mining up so much every day!!!

The NBK Miners gets its first tower!!! WOOT :yay:

BIG gratz dexer!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Was so happy about that tower !!!Big huge gratzzz Dexer and all NBK Miners we are now the number 3 top mining soc on entropia tracker as well :yay:

Grats, Maya and best of luck to all NKB Miners!

NBK miners now no. 10 crafting on top 10 list on entropia tracker not to mention no. 2 top mining soc .....:yay: still recruiting good miners who have 20 or above in surveying and / or prospecting...come join us in the NBK family and in Miners!! apply now at a society terminal nearest you:wtg:

Way to go, NBK!

I´m sure this new branch will just as successful as the rest of NBK! :)

maya please pm me, thanks.

Sorry I didnt go on forums yesterday :( but now answered your pms...I am still new at this leader thingy..but gonna try to get better I promise!!

Sorry I didnt go on forums yesterday :( but now answered your pms...I am still new at this leader thingy..but gonna try to get better I promise!!

Maya you are kicking ass and taking names.. dont let anyone tell you otherwise :)

Maya my best of luck!

Thanks Trifle!!

GRZ on the success so far guys! Perhaps in the future I can get to know those of you I don't know better :) Happy hof'ing!

good luck to all NBK

fingers crossed:)

GRZ on the success so far guys! Perhaps in the future I can get to know those of you I don't know better :) Happy hof'ing!

Welcome to the NBK Miners :yay:

Now lets see if the new guy gets the 1st ATH :laugh:

Status
Back