Latest ModFap drop?

Scourge

Dominant
Society
Supremacy Reign
Rick Scourge Bayle
does anyone know when a modfap last dropped? and from what mob?

prolly from a repair terminal :D

no news.

only a rumor about warlocks which maybe dropped them before removed from the map...

also, MA hasn't given out even approximate last drop time. and as this information can in no way harm anyone I presume they simply have not dropped for at least 2-3 years.

ROFL, I just remembered the official answer about L faps requirements (you know, 70+ paramedic) that it is totally ok balance-wise :laugh: and a big laugh as no player will get there in next 10 years. sometimes MA amazes me a lot. average player, ok let's say average dedicated player, is interested in the game for 2-5 years. let's also assume that PE evolves enough to double that time. and even then it's total bollocks! they simply can not ensnare enough players to keep the project running if they only get lousy L and oils. it has to be fun, knock-knock!!!

J.

Last edited:
yeah it get more and more hard for new players.. that is if u dont own a few million u wanna spend here :eyecrazy:

Are there any pictures about any looted Mod Fap's or did MA just handed them out some time ago???

ive heard stories about ppl TTing modfaps when there were no storage... :eek:

never drop again.
More the markup are high, less they drop.
..and this one, :eyecrazy: ,forget it :(

They say anything that ever looted still has a chance to get looted again. This is what they said officialy!
But of course its Mind Ark and who do you trust less? right nobody! So its all bull shit propably!

nah, mod faps did never drop so much that they were tt-d =)

but yes, they were looted. I'm really amazed though that no looter ever showed any screens about it. I know at least one player who actually looted it and still owns the piece but no confirms other than that... strange. what's the point hiding the information? especially nowadays when they simply do not drop.

J.

yeah nothing else then some crappy (L) items will drop in the future :(

the days of uber items are over...

If MA intended there only be a certain amount of Mod FAPs on a certain number of active players then due to the TT duplication bug there are probably a lot more ingame then there was intended. So it could take quite a while (years?) before another one will drop.

The L FAPs are not that bad. I maxed the UR125 (L) and i must say it is not bad only thing that could be better was the speed. Unfortenately the skilling of the paramedic profession is slow. Especially since most of it comes from my anatomy skill level which has reached a level where i am glad if it raises 2 or 3 lvls in a hunt. It also sucks that there are gaps between the progression of FAPs. UR125(L) start at 25 and is maxed at 31 paramedic. The next one is the SK-80(L) start at 32 and is maxed at 38 paramedic. The UR175(L) starts at 39. This gives two serious gaps to have a nice progression. I am missing the UR150(L) MA where is it? Did you guys forget to drop the BPs?

As to which mob the last mod FAP dropped. I think that mob does not drop them any more. Items like this if they drop will most likely drop from an uber mob like Daspletor Araneatrox or so (see last Mod Merc drop).

Though if MA is gonna continue to upgrade some mobs like they did with the Allophyl Ambulimax Araneatrox and Estophyl they would slowly be changing the system in such a way that old weapons and armor and FAPs might become less usefull. Thus mayby opening up some more drop possabilities for the 'old' uber items.

Cheers
Siam

As far as i remember it was on a feffoid but long ago... yea probably 3 years ago :-(

As far as i remember it was on a feffoid but long ago... yea probably 3 years ago :-(

Actually I believe it was a Biffoid. Biffoids changed to Maffoids long time ago tho.

ive heard stories about ppl TTing modfaps when there were no storage... :eek:

That rumor gets better every time someone picks it up and runs with it. :laugh:

Let's start a new one. The last mod fap dropped to me on April 1, 2008 at 13:11:22 from a Formidon young i killed while facing North at 4564, 34599. It had 1.23 PEDs tt value.

yeah nothing else then some crappy (L) items will drop in the future :(

the days of uber items are over...

Have you taken a look at the stats on that Assassin R150 or Emik X5, lately? You are much mistaken. :)

rumors say modfap 3 +years ago
(rumor was: some newbie looted it off a feff at camp phoenix
and sold it for very little+)
same time lady oh 'supposed' to have looted an mm from a feff

anyways adj fap from ambu young must have been 1.5 years ago with screen

Let's start a new one. The last mod fap dropped to me on April 1, 2008 at 13:11:22 from a Formidon young i killed while facing North at 4564, 34599. It had 1.23 PEDs tt value.

So... did you TT it or not?

That rumor gets better every time someone picks it up and runs with it. :laugh:

Have you taken a look at the stats on that Assassin R150 or Emik X5, lately? You are much mistaken. :)

Rumors rock

Bones

So... did you TT it or not?

Yeah, i thought it was a FAP-18.

I talked to some nice lady at support and she said she'd give it back, but don't tell anyone.

ive never seen a pic of a mod fap or even an imp fap being looted.

I heard umbra's dropped them yeaaaaaaaars ago...

another one WILL drop... and it will be from a dasp or a spider - prolly a spider.

Yeah, i thought it was a FAP-18.

I talked to some nice lady at support and she said she'd give it back, but don't tell anyone.

You looted one too ???

what spiders or dasps?, mod faps were looted from big feffs,
and i think its more chance to find mod fap on the ground then to loot it...
maybe after some years some will drop...;)

yes there are some good (L) items, but they will never get as rediculous markup as some unlimited items.

The last rumor I heard was when a certain infamous EF'er insisted one dropped maybe 1.5 years ago. He claimed to have screenshots but he wouldn't share them.

Then he stole a set of angel and shot his cousin.. so I would take the claim with a grain of salt.

I just remembered the official answer about L faps requirements (you know, 70+ paramedic) .... no player will get there in next 10 years.

I accept this challenge!!!! :D

more like 5 years :p

Oh that reminds me the answer to this question (from a socmate)
What drops a modfap?
A pissed Warant.

The last rumor I heard was when a certain infamous EF'er insisted one dropped maybe 1.5 years ago. He claimed to have screenshots but he wouldn't share them.

Then he stole a set of angel and shot his cousin.. so I would take the claim with a grain of salt.

you mean mud? :D... I heard that a warlock droped one probably some years ago.. just forget it about modfaps and impfaps, one or two adjfaps might drop the next 2-3 years but not any higher ones.

yes there are some good (L) items, but they will never get as rediculous markup as some unlimited items.

I never said anything about (L) items.

frazz: glad to hear i'm not the only one! ;)

Edit:

Hi,

I had the idea about making a thread of the most expensive items sold in EU so far for quite a while but so far I didn't had time to make this happen.

Well, now I have some time and I'm starting this thread with just a few entries and I hope more will be added soon.

Please feel free to post any item that you might know that has been sold for a huge amount of peds to be added to the list. As I will find more items in the over 800k posts from EF I will add them to the list. Any price on an item that is wrong pls point it out and I will modify it in the first post.

Most expensive items ever sold:

1. [*]Club Neverdie - 1.000.000 PED - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
    [*]Bank License #1 - 999000 ped Yuri iNTellect Efremov (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
    [*]Bank License #2 - 950001 ped Jolana Kitty Brice (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
    [*]Bank Licese #3 - 900002ped Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
    [*]Bank License #4 - 590608 ped Janus JD D'Arcwire (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
    [*]Bank License #5 - 600000 ped + ped Baroness Anshe Chung (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
    [*]Emerald Lakes Mall - Onkel RobRoy Bob - 746,007 Ped
    [*]Port Atlantis Mall - Eps - 700.000 Ped (here)
    [*] Land Area #41 - Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh - 550,066 Ped (here)
    [*]Port Atlantis Mall - Changed owner from Skippie to Ace Wiseshadow - 360.000 Ped + Adjusted Fap(~50.000 Ped) = 410.000 Ped (here)
    [*]Twin Peaks Mall - Neomaven - 400.000 Ped (estimated)
    [*]Land Area #39 - 353.215 Ped - 31-Mar-2007 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*] Land Area #44 - Virtual FOND Manager - 330,000 Ped (here)
    [*] Land Area #27 - 330,000 Ped - Game Development Lecturer bought it from Trinity Trin Jam trough Auction (27.12.2007 21:20:18)- (here)
    [*]Land Area #40 - 323.016 Ped - 31-Mar-2007 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Modified First Aid Pack - 300.000 PED
    [*]Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator - 300.000 Ped
    [*]Land Area #28 - 300.000 Ped - (Info provided by DRDoom)
    [*]Modified A-3 Justifier Mk.II - ~295.000 Ped - Prodiq sold it to SammySosa here
    [*]Land Area #30 - 275.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Treasure Island - 265.000 ped
    [*]Improved First Aid Pack - 260.000 Ped - here (info provided by DRDoom)
    [*]Land Area #36 - 250.001 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Ancient Improved MK2 - 250.000 Ped (last summer when neo bought it from hyperion's.)
    [*]Modified DAR FireForge 9300 - 250.000 Ped - March 2008 - Burnsey sold it to H&R Circle (Info provided by hoos)
  2. Modified EW-40 Mercenary - 230.000 PED (160.000 Ped and a Imp 2870 - Info provided by Vap0r)
    [*]Land Area #37 - 210.000 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Land Area #38 - 201.000 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Improved MKII - 200.000 PED - 125.000 + Fire Forge ARR 8000 + Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted + DOA Strikehammer( 125k + 20k + 25k + 30k = 200k ped) - AtamiKiangola bought it from Jolana Kitty - Info received by PM from AtamiKiangola
  3. OreAmp OA-105 (UL) - 150.000 Ped + Adjusted Ravenger Minisweeper V1 (25.000 Ped) - 175.000 Ped (here)
  4. Assassin R150 (UL) - 160.000 Ped (Info provided by MrSmith)
    [*]Land Area #29 - 150.002 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Land Area #33 - 150.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]PSG45 Sniper - 150.000 PED (Info provided by dakusingh trough PM)
    [*]Land Area #31 - 149.012 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*] Land Area #43 - Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh - 140,001 Ped (here)
    [*]Land Area #26 - 135.711 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Land Area #35 - 135.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  5. Shadow Armor Set (M) - 128.000 Ped (Info provided by Ozi)
    [*]Land Area #32 - 125.002 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]DOA Foeripper - 125.000 Ped
    [*]Hangar - 120.000 Ped (Last sale: AtamiKiangola -> Neverdie)
    [*]Land Area #34 - 111.111 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Land Area #27 - 110.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
    [*]Supremacy Armor Set (M) - 110.000 Ped
  6. Eon Armor Set (M) - 110.000 Ped
    [*]Unique Queen Atrox Egg - 100.000 ped
  7. Shadow Armor Set (M) - 100.000 Ped (Info provided by Ozi)
    [*]Sentinel Armor Set (F) - 92.000 Ped - Sold by Laree to jenny chipie orca (Info provided by Jenna Star Mercury)
    [*] Starkhov AS-117 Modified - 90.000 Ped -Sold by sierre (here)
    [*]Hogglo Tooth - 90.000 Ped (SirAttack sold it to Zachurm Deathifier Emegen - here)
  8. Matter Amp MA-105 (UL) - 85.000 Ped (here)
  9. 5B Armor plate blueprint - 80.000 Ped (Sold by Optima for ped + DOA Foeripper)
  10. Selling Modified Isis LR32 - 80.000 Ped
  11. Montgomery Anabolic Adapted (L) blueprint - 70.002 Ped
    [*]Starkhov AS-117 Modified - 75.000 Ped (last sale was made trough auction)
  12. Omegaton M2870 Improved - 75.000 Ped - bought in auction By Da(info received from AtamiKiangola)
    [*]DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition - 68.000 Ped - FoxyLady has an thread with an ongoing sale here.
    [*]Vain Armor Set (M) - Current Bid 65.000 Ped - Ongoing Sale here
    [*]Justifier MkV Mentor Edition - ~65.000 Ped - Info provided by Ace here
  13. Adjusted First Aid Pack - 56.000 Ped - Sold in December 2006 by AtamiKiangola(I cannot disclose the name of the buyer at the request of AtamiKiangola)
Ty,
Sitram

The ones not in silver are dropping or have dropped in the last couple years. The X5 would be in the top 20 if it was ever sold, but it hasn't been.

Last edited:
never drop again.
More the markup are high, less they drop.
..and this one, :eyecrazy: ,forget it :(

I think this sums it up nicely... why in the world would MA allow a modfap to drop when that avatar could sell it and cash out bigtime? That would remove a significant amount of cash from the game.

I think this sums it up nicely... why in the world would MA allow a modfap to drop when that avatar could sell it and cash out bigtime? That would remove a significant amount of cash from the game.

i dont thisnk so.. someone would have to deposit the money to buy it anyway..

Back