Lets solve the Notes

yeah well the only problem isthat I'm using the keys that comes from the homepage of the Notes ;)
http://www.conspirare.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

Scroll down a bit and you got them both posted by..hang on here...LimStift :eek: You go figure wich one is right.

I agree that it looks better with X and Y. But then again, if they would be written coordinates they would specify longitude and latitude, like for instance:

58483 (degrees) N
9366 (degrees) W

But they don't, they use a different coordinate system with X and Y (that of course can be used but is not as custom).

btw can someone decode agent oranges avatar picture.

Johned posted it. in one thread.

Ye i think u posted in this thread about it. I was just wondering whats exacly at the coords, how the terrain looks like and so.

I'm back there now and I think the large collection of mobs as just moved further north. So probably just coincidence....

and here for completeness coord 15550, 9376

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and here for completeness coord 15550, 9376

Which leads me to still nothing. The umbra town was always there, but there is nothing here that says umbra.

anywho i got class so im gonna go smoke and go to class... see you all later

Which leads me to still nothing. The umbra town was always there, but there is nothing here that says umbra.

So this is actually not about 1 Maria disapearing, it's about thousands of Umbras?

I think we will start post about this on the www.conspirare.se forum :D

So this is actually not about 1 Maria disapearing, it's about thousands of Umbras?

I think we will start post about this on the www.conspirare.se forum :D

LoL, thats right, what we are hunting for. They are holding them hostage. All of them. Damm, they want the egg :D

Maaaaybe he chipped? Probably unlikely though, phony screenshot?! probably unlikely as well. This is indeed strange!

Some more info. I took a screeny from it but didn't reccon it would matter.
Now i read that he would be a noob but he told me that he is a player for more than a year. So his blog isn't updated or something else is going on.

main reason for starting this private chat was knowing if he would answer. if not... guilty. if so... lets hear him out for personal info. and I wanted to know what outfit he wears 'cos it looks nice.
so... wardrobe: money on fire
player +1 year.

SCREENSHOT_20071022201603218.jpg

LoL, thats right, what we are hunting for. They are holding them hostage. All of them. Damm, they want the egg :D

Maybe the egg holds Umbra skind conditoner and the big egg opener will be found in those coords on thursday?

Best place to see what the notes says is actually on the www.conspirare.se site.

Does AgentPink me anything--could it be Maria? I have seen AgentOrange with her.

Some more info. I took a screeny from it but didn't reccon it would matter.
Now i read that he would be a noob but he told me that he is a player for more than a year. So his blog isn't updated or something else is going on.

main reason for starting this private chat was knowing if he would answer. if not... guilty. if so... lets hear him out for personal info. and I wanted to know what outfit he wears 'cos it looks nice.
so... wardrobe: money on fire
player +1 year.

Ok, the only solution I can see is that this is a different "agent orange"

What I don't get is that we know whats on Note #4 but it isn't turned in yet.
How is this possible?

Forgive me if i've missed that message.

JAW

What I don't get is that we know whats on Note #4 but it isn't turned in yet.
How is this possible?

Forgive me if i've missed that message.

JAW

This is from www.conspirare.se site. They has all info anyway...

1: NYSTROM
2: 584283
3: X (eller W)
4: Y
5: 9376
6: 15550
7: 1219141316

Det visar sig att 1219141316 är ett datum i maya-kalendern, närmare bestämt den 25e oktober 2007!

Translate: It shows that 1219141316 is a date in the maya calendar, 25th october 2007.

its the co ords of the LA MA showoff guys.Everyone took their eyes off the VU with MA's slight of hand.Congrads.This is a hoax...And BOY do I feel sorry for the sucker...er investor that bought a note lolololol:laugh::laugh:

its the co ords of the LA MA showoff guys.Everyone took their eyes off the VU with MA's slight of hand.Congrads.This is a hoax...And BOY do I feel sorry for the sucker...er investor that bought a note lolololol:laugh::laugh:

hoax i doubt it, but buying notes i aggree is stupid in my opinion

Hi all, I dont know why you have some how linked my buddy Agent orange with this fella in another forum. But I know him well, and he isnt part of any MA conspiracy..

Im talking with him right now on Team speak and he says he has never posted a blog in another forum. It is semeone else.

He would like you all to stop houding him in the game because its becoming irritating to constantly get Personal messaged about This.

He is having a problem registering with the entropia forum right now, so he will not be able to post anything regarding these alogations.

Thank you.

new note anyone ?

That is a copy of the note called "the fifth type" on the front page.
it decodes to 64546261 which in turn decodes into 9376, whos meaning is yet unsure.
Thanks for posting it anyway.

I sent a question to the swedish telivision asking if Entropia Universe was connected to the drama series in any way. They replied

"Vi hade ett samarbete med Entropia Universe när vi spelade in dramaserien. Vi behövde tillstånd att filma då karaktären Janna i serien spelar där."

"We had a cooperation with Entropia Universe when we filmed the series. We needed permision to film because the character Janna in the series plays there."

If any of you has question for them they answer questions in a live chat here.

Last edited:
HALLOWEEN ...

maybe these notes are connected to a halloween event :D - since we get GIFTS now .. a HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!! :eek: I mean, the whole story about Maria is mysterious and scary .... :yay:

I just started to read a part before getting online. I read about the notes and after a while jumped to the end and read about and "orange agent" Ingame I was sweating and saw a name pop-up in the chat-window.
I started too look for him and saw him sweating amongst the noobs and a lot more mobs than usual
A few scans tell me he isn't a new player with a lot of money.
I can kill myself for not reading the whole thread and knowing what too ask so I could ask him something about it.

This is it for me.
Now much more reading ahead for me and hope I will be back with some stuff

PS, sorry for the huge images. no clue how to do smaller clickable ones

btw can someone decode agent oranges avatar picture.

Johned posted it. in one thread.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but the AgentOrange thing is sheer coincidence.

Jon AgentOrange Spokesman has been on my FL for over 6 months at least. We met soon after he started and we've sweated together, hunted a little etc. tho it's been a month or so since he's pm'd me. Always says hi when passing.

As I recall, he's an English guy & we've talked about working holidays/migration to Australia & stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you guys but the AgentOrange thing is sheer coincidence.

Jon AgentOrange Spokesman has been on my FL for over 6 months at least. We met soon after he started and we've sweated together, hunted a little etc. tho it's been a month or so since he's pm'd me. Always says hi when passing.

As I recall, he's an English guy & we've talked about working holidays/migration to Australia & stuff.

hm but you KNOW this guy well in RL then? And since this seems to be older, why couldnt it be the same guy? ;) Or maybe there are others in game with agent orange in their "middle" name ;) it has been seen before!

I sent Sveriges Telivision a second question specifically asking them about the notes in Entropia universe. They denied any knowledge about them, but in the next sentence they denied any knowledge about any matrixes what so ever.
I fear it has become 'painfully obvious' (to quote Dr Kevorkian) they are behind this and that the whole thing is just a marketing ploy for the tvshow.
Oh well. Back to blasting feffs i guess.
And for the notebuyers
:proof::cry:
th_smiley_comfort.gif

Don't know whether this was posted already, but i saw this in Camp Caravan (i think it was the 18th October when i was there):

maybe it will help to solve the puzzle

Back