Linden The Chosen Avery Wins the 2008 MMOWC!!!

why are their 'noob' issued OJ's so damn hot? :eek:

Congratz Avery :):):)

Avery ftw!!!

:yay: Gratz Avery!!!! :yay:

As pictures are worth a million words.... I took this right when Avery won, and it says a LOT ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

As pictures are worth a million words.... I took this right when Avery won, and it says a LOT ;)

indeed great pic, tnx for sharing jak.. Avery's gesture remembers me of Skalman last year, only difference is that Skalman raised one hand in the victory moment if I remember well :silly2:. Also look at hif gf, she is like "w00t, omg!" :D

Gratz to both Avery and Star. What an incrediable finish.

Thanks for capturing THE moment! :eek:

+rep

Well, someone had to win it, and it sure as eggs is eggs, it was never going to be me.

So, Gratz to both winner, and runner up.

Awesome pic Jak and again OMFG AVERY!!!! :D :D :cheer:

Im so gutted Im not there to drink myself shitfaced with you and Mir :(
Have fun guys! :grouphug:

I have to say... Congratz on the winner of this fierce and exciting event, and those who gave their best efforts to win that prize, congrats to them too :thumbup: not to bring political issues, but I must say it, its a shame for most EU participants knowing they are outmatched by übers, it is discouraging for some people to be involved in such event. Well, EU is a capitalist game after all... moving on to what I wanted to say, ND, I look forward to see your rumored show on spike TV and having the honor to meet you in person :D

Godspeed and may Lootius bless all fellow entropians!

Last edited:
WHAT AN IDIOT I AM HOW CAN I FORGET TO SAY THIS :duh:

THOSE EU GIRLS IN OJs are STEAMING HOT! AVERY U LUCKY SOB if they were included in the package prize LOL!

well gg to both avatars for getting where they did. sure it was a great time at this event!!!

Btw what price did Avery get there in the lootwindow?

Grats to you both for making a stunning race! Hope those dasps drop you an ATH Star ;) ;)

No offense.. But 'Elite Gamers' and anything to do with Entropia Universe is a complete farce.

Congratulations to Linden The Chosen Avery, winner of the 2008 Massive Multiplayer Online World Championship!!​

so what? :laugh:

Gratz, Avery! :yay:

Huge gratz to both of em' ofcourse!!! Very nice show with awesome players!

Those orange jumpsuits seem to fit well ;)

Huge gratz to Avery from here too :D

And to Star ofc - it gotta be your turn next time ;)

Gratz Avery :)

Go Bokke :yay:

:cool: Gratz Avery, well deserved :cool:

GRATZ to both finalists :D

GRATZ Linden! I'm sure it was hard work and you deserved it.

About:

Congratulations to both finalists, who really proved themselves to be among the most elite gamers in the world during this high-pressure and intense competition!!

Everytime I read something like this it makes me wanna quit EU :scratch2:

omg i see the 2 girls thinking :

IM NOT A CELEB BUT STILL GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE :D

Gratz again Avery :)

Nice to see a true hunter taking over the title.
Very well done and deserved!

I have to say you dosent even understand how lol you are!!!

This fight whas amazing both Star and Avery deserv the title.And it whas down to the last minute.Hat of for Star that did everything right and playd like a true champ he has my biggest respect for his skill and also how he is as a person!!way to go !.My big gratts will go to Avery that show that he is a hell of a good hunter and a very goodplayer as well, a true Campion!!!Also hat of for mirr to be there and suport him!...This whas by far the best event so far.the match whas crazy !!!

Big gratts to Avery and the hat off for Star that put up a good fight.You both deserv it for sure.But this time it whas Avery that pulld it off iFinish at 3 place and its a big thing for me.But i will be there next year and fight to it bleads!

I will be back ! :)

Last edited:
Back