Info: List: what to do with a car in EU

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
OK cars are fun but in a RCE game i guess it s important also found some useful to do with them.

Here my list, if u add some idea i will be very happy to update this first post:

-Landgrab
-PVP
-Marry Mahymen (to collect mobs)
-Miner profession? (drop, drive/stop and drop again)
-Collect mobs for hardcore hunting or to build evade
-TP run
-Supplementary mobil storage
-Help with missions

etcetc

Last edited:
Tp Runs ???tho i did some testing and mountains suck .... maybe i need new routes

Tp Runs ???tho i did some testing and mountains suck .... maybe i need new routes

I can agree. This is a great possibility, and I can prove it firsthand. I've done two trips from PA all the way to Cape Corinth, without any stops at all. Also gone from PA/Swamp Camp to Orthos Mound.

In essence, TP runs are possible, and also highly fun. They can outrun everything thrown at them, and I've driven past Atrox Alpha's and Neconu's without them catching.

tp run are very funnies. i also think many people just use athe TP chip to gain new TP.......
But for sure cars can be very nice to explore.

I dont have vehicle yet so I cant try it myself. Do you think you can outrun a Trilomite?

Definitely.

I've done a bit of mining with my Saehrimnir and it works really well. Much much faster than running. Plus there's storage to put all the crap! :yay:

Definitely.

I've done a bit of mining with my Saehrimnir and it works really well. Much much faster than running. Plus there's storage to put all the crap! :yay:

ohhh this is just a great idea: storage

well... since it was a free car given away, how about a demolition derby?! ;)

well i was thinking about some....different than fun. The cars are funny i guess about this there is an agreement. But the point of this tread is to figure out some useful function of them ;)

Wonders if they can out run spider stalkers? I heard some where you can shoot from them too?

wel i guess people can use cars to ping pong the mob..... ..................

Wonders if they can out run spider stalkers? I heard some where you can shoot from them too?

you can shoot from cars, but mobs dont take dmg... only people in pvp takes dmg from guns on cars.

The Valkyrie can out run a spider stalker on reasonably level ground. Big bumps and small hills don't bother it much, but as soon as u start climbing any thing too big it looses it's momentum and slows to walking speed. That's when the spider tags you back :)

Can't speak for the hummer but. It seems slower, but not raced a spider in one.

Also just on a side note butch and I had a hill climbing comp with my valk and his hummer and the valk can climb hills the hummer can't. Thougt it would be the other way round.

you can shoot from cars, but mobs dont take dmg... only people in pvp takes dmg from guns on cars.

The Valkyrie can out run a spider stalker on reasonably level ground. Big bumps and small hills don't bother it much, but as soon as u start climbing any thing too big it looses it's momentum and slows to walking speed. That's when the spider tags you back :)

Can't speak for the hummer but. It seems slower, but not raced a spider in one.

Also just on a side note butch and I had a hill climbing comp with my valk and his hummer and the valk can climb hills the hummer can't. Thougt it would be the other way round.

Thanks for the info, I might be a vech because for years of playing I always hopped MA would put them in game.

From the info you posted I will look for a Valkyrie... one last issue does the other vech carry more passengers? or another benefit?

Thanks for the info, I might be a vech because for years of playing I always hopped MA would put them in game.

From the info you posted I will look for a Valkyrie... one last issue does the other vech carry more passengers? or another benefit?

they hummer one which I can't spell carries 3 passengers + driver and has better armour and protection than the valkyrie, and the valkyrie has spcace for only one passenger. More storage in the hummer too I believe, but sice I was driving someone elses I never checked.

After fooling around with both they both have their + and - . I am happy with the valkyrie atm, but the hummer looks pretty cool.

they hummer one which I can't spell carries 3 passengers + driver and has better armour and protection than the valkyrie, and the valkyrie has spcace for only one passenger. More storage in the hummer too I believe, but sice I was driving someone elses I never checked.

After fooling around with both they both have their + and - . I am happy with the valkyrie atm, but the hummer looks pretty cool.

thanks for the info , hummer looks cool but then I will have no excuss to say I don't have the room :D

Yes i concur, the buggy is the good fun ride and the hummer is the business end :) The real beauty of the vehicles is the ability to let others drive them with no risks even lend them out at no risk, if only you could do the same with other items.

Had some fun doing shuttle runs to swamp last night after Rince suprised me with a hummer, even letting new players drive them up to swamp, all adds interest if you ask me, i was a bit against the cars but im a convert now, was quite enjoyable.

Be interesting to see how they get used in next years WOF, i forsee a Madmax Aussie team next year :).

p.s. thanks Rince for my hummer

Would be fun to have a Troy to Cornith Rally. I would ride though cause I sorta suck at the drivng part.

Stay tuned for DBrotherh-, err, TKoC Air Race, EU Version. Coming soon.
That is, once flying vehicles are implemented (such as helicopters, vertibirds, etc) ;)

Back