Info: Location For Fruit, Stones, And, Dung Project

precious stones and others

is finding precious stones like rutol, emeralds and rubies the same as in real life? like do those types of stones (the ones worth money) found in mountains streams and deserts more often than other areas, in other words is it based on some geology, or do they all just spawn randomly threw out the map. I have been walking for stones for 5 days now and all i encounter is brukit, nissit, fruit and dung, You would think fruit would be more common, but based on my experience it is pretty rare, as i mostly encounter dung and brukite. Anyway where is a good area to find the stones that are worth some good money, (on calypso or ametheria)

is finding precious stones like rutol, emeralds and rubies the same as in real life? like do those types of stones (the ones worth money) found in mountains streams and deserts more often than other areas, in other words is it based on some geology, or do they all just spawn randomly threw out the map. I have been walking for stones for 5 days now and all i encounter is brukit, nissit, fruit and dung, You would think fruit would be more common, but based on my experience it is pretty rare, as i mostly encounter dung and brukite. Anyway where is a good area to find the stones that are worth some good money, (on calypso or ametheria)

Basically, I would recommend searching an area with a flat green ground so the stones/fruit are easier to see, because I am pretty sure the spawn is random.

A few of my best "stone pile" finds were in a desert-type area of Amathera. I am glad I didn't miss them, cuz they blended into the scenery quite well (tan colored stones on a tan colored sand).

Basically, I would recommend searching an area with a flat green ground so the stones/fruit are easier to see, because I am pretty sure the spawn is random.

A few of my best "stone pile" finds were in a desert-type area of Amathera. I am glad I didn't miss them, cuz they blended into the scenery quite well (tan colored stones on a tan colored sand).

Yeah seems pretty random, I've found them on all types of terrains. Flat grounds of a solid color are always easier. And I believe its the "Objects" setting in your graphics that you can turn to low to make all the extra flowers and plants vanish so these are easier to find. Can't give exact name of graphic setting atm cause server is down, but it makes a world of difference to turn it to low. If you have that Objects setting on high, it's nearly impossible to see them in some places.

Back