Info: Location For Fruit, Stones, And, Dung Project

Five more...

(sorry, forgot the coords on the first one...)

so TI's not only good for mining and hunting :laugh:

Ok heres a nice find.
This was while hunting Scipulars. In 1st person I was shooting and saw the butterflies but I couldn't stop to find and pick up the fruit. Right away they disappeard and then I saw them again. I equiped my fap and began to fap while I looked around for the fruit, there it was, Bombardos.
Right clicked on them and I got a triple stack of fruit! Thats never happened to me before.

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

got some more and all in about the same place.

Trutun & Nissit

Hey there,

I don´t have screens of my findings, but i think you all can work with these coordinates:
Nissit on Eudoria 11374, 14235
Trutun on Eudoria 15685, 6356

Let´s start from here with stones of a higher Markup, don´t you think?

Cheers,

Perry

papplon

Last edited:
Rutol :D

Found 130 dung. Had to go immediately to storage once I'd picked it up too. :)

The dung is still there if anybody wants it :rolleyes:

I just wanted to say thanks again to those that been viewing or contributing the past few weeks. I haven't posted my finds cause atm I am on a skilling / hunting spree and can't be bothered to upload what I am finding. I find about 1 to 2 things a day usually, but I been playing in 1st person a bit so less finds some days.

I will update my contributions shortly.

Thanks again,

Kosmos

At least you are finding stuff, I haven't found a damn thing for weeks lol

I cant rly say thats bad news, fruits markup droped dramaticaly to something between 5-7 peds per k, same thing with the cheaper stone, soon they will b at level of fruits :( I think ppl find too much thanx to this thread :D

I cant rly say thats bad news, fruits markup droped dramaticaly to something between 5-7 peds per k, same thing with the cheaper stone, soon they will b at level of fruits :( I think ppl find too much thanx to this thread :D

If this thread was the cause of the price drop, that would mean some people had to have made this a large part of their income, in which case this thread may have helped a few people stay in EU. I believe that was the original goal of this thread, simply to show that earning peds in EU can be done without having to be uber.
If just 1 more person stays in EU thanks to this thread, I believe it will be considered "mission accomplished".

It definetly is a good thread, It was a badly made joke more :D I think it started spawning more for some while.

i find all my dung fruit and stones when im backing up in hunting alwas happens lol

i find all my dung fruit and stones when im backing up in hunting alwas happens lol

Yes, this is how I usually find it. People say that walking backwards doesn't help in hunting, I simply do it for the bonus loot :D

If this thread was the cause of the price drop, that would mean some people had to have made this a large part of their income, in which case this thread may have helped a few people stay in EU. I believe that was the original goal of this thread, simply to show that earning peds in EU can be done without having to be uber.
If just 1 more person stays in EU thanks to this thread, I believe it will be considered "mission accomplished".

I don't know about the price drop. I have noticed since i made my guide the price on these freebies has dropped but then again what in eu hasn't dropped :laugh:

The goal of the thread was to help people find junk on the ground, either for non depo or depositors. Its free money on the ground no matter how much it is worth. Thats how I see it.

Yeah I am the type to pick up a quarter on the ground in real life :laugh: Perhaps that is why I always have lunch monies :silly2:

Papplon (85) 6666-17916-44

Dung (28) 7737-18001-44

Papplon (139) Amethera 10875-26800-56

Bombardo (39) Amethera 9188-27466-33

Last edited:
Late Janurary / Early February Finds At Drone Camp

I have been camping Jason Centre Drones for about a month now and these are most of the screenshots I remembered to take while being there. At first I thought nothing was there but it seems stuff is on the ground everywhere you go, but alot of the finds do look a bit close to each other. Maybe its my imagination :silly2:

oops didn't get the position on this one :silly2:

i once found some caroot just out of the west side of the new LA (skalmans)north of segna
i picked it and instantly another caroot spawn popped up right next to where the other was.

A few from the weekend

I noticed these 2 finds were almost a few meters from each other also the time span in which I found them was pretty close to each other. This is probably do to me circling the same area alot when I hunt I guess and walking backwards as I tag mobs :silly2:

It's still there if anybody wants it...

Back