Info: Location For Fruit, Stones, And, Dung Project

i dont think location has anything to do with it. you always find it when you are doing an activity e.g Mining, hunting, sweating

I dont think it randomly spawns in agod knows where location and you stumble upon it.

You find it in the same spots because you hunt in the same spots and such.

But, this is jst my opinion

i dont think location has anything to do with it. you always find it when you are doing an activity e.g Mining, hunting, sweating

I dont think it randomly spawns in agod knows where location and you stumble upon it.

You find it in the same spots because you hunt in the same spots and such.

But, this is jst my opinion

You dont have to be doing any activity for them to spawn. just walking. but i dont think that it will reapear in the same precise spots. I am guessing is like mining. The cheap ones like nissit can appear anywhere but the rare ones have some areas where they spawn more often.

is it random...

I have a theory that it is random and based on avatars....

On occassion I will walk from one tp to another and just walk the whole way to find whatever is there... A typical 15-20 minute walk will find one thing - fruit, or stone, or dung... very rarely has it ever been that I won't find anything... I don't "walk the grid"... just walk in a straight line from one tp to another in amathera usually... no armor, no weapons, no hunting, no bomb dropping... just plain ol walking... usually when I do this, even though it is highly boring, it finds me something. I mainly do it to pass time when I'm down to zero peds since they are all invested in auction, or when I'm sick and tired of sweating at Neas. I do have some theories just like everyone else... I think dung is mainly found where there are mobs... I think stones are mainly found where there are hills or cliffs... could be wrong on both counts? I think fruit is mainly random, but seems to spawn near where there are trees or some sort of vegetation in the environment nearby.... Also, it seems like it has to spawn somewhere that is in walking distance of a tp, but that's really not a fair judgement since all places in game are for the most part.

I haven't updated my thread in awhile. I have a few screenshots I taken that past week or so, but I am not going to work on this project any further. I am too wrapped up in hunting, ingame activities, and a few other games to really make this thread useful. If someone found it useful feel free to continue it. I am sorry for quiting so soon :( I wanted to work on it for awhile, but this hunting thing keeps pulling my attention sadly :eek:

kosmos

fruit, dung, stones,

Wow a great idea dont forget to post where you find precious-semi precious stones too..........:yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Northwest and near the Port Atlantis mall. It's near the road to the Swamp Camp. I sweat there for a week but saw only once.

Last edited:
Hey kosmos! I don't know if people are still interested in this, but I recently finished walking to all 82 tps on both continents and took screenshots of each time I found something. I also have the opinion that stuff spawns in certain locations as when I got to the southern hemisphere of amethera, my finds basically completely disappeared.

If anyone's interested, I can post all screenshots or just coordinates w/ timestamp. Let me know!

-Seth

Hey kosmos! I don't know if people are still interested in this, but I recently finished walking to all 82 tps on both continents and took screenshots of each time I found something. I also have the opinion that stuff spawns in certain locations as when I got to the southern hemisphere of amethera, my finds basically completely disappeared.

If anyone's interested, I can post all screenshots or just coordinates w/ timestamp. Let me know!

-Seth

Stuff spawns everywhere. Maybe never in the same place twice. What i can tell you changes is the amount of things you will find. In space (CND or CP) you find alot more fruit/stone/dung per find. Can be 100 upwards to 400 at a time. On planet most I ever found was about 14x.

Kosmos

A couple of days ago I found brukite 2 times in a single mining run (100probes/100bombs). It was at rocktropia, 100+ stones each time. So maybe rocktropia is a little amped for natural stones like cnd.

A couple of days ago I found brukite 2 times in a single mining run (100probes/100bombs). It was at rocktropia, 100+ stones each time. So maybe rocktropia is a little amped for natural stones like cnd.

Thats pretty nice. Maybe I should start this project again or something. People are welcome to post pics if they want. I typically find alot of fruit/dung/stone when mining in shinok.

Also if anyone is unaware I made a guide on how to walk for fruit/stone (its out of date a bit sorry). https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...116-basic-fruit-stone-dung-walking-guide.html

Stuff spawns everywhere. Maybe never in the same place twice. What i can tell you changes is the amount of things you will find. In space (CND or CP) you find alot more fruit/stone/dung per find. Can be 100 upwards to 400 at a time. On planet most I ever found was about 14x.

Kosmos

it isn't upwards to only 400 Kosmos,as i got over 500 brukite on CND,even if it was right before VU 10

On planet most I ever found was about 14x.
Sometimes u can find quite a lot on planet too - Last week found 150 Nissit on TI, 10 minutes later another 115 nissit in the same area. It was my nissit day :yay:

Also, it seems like it has to spawn somewhere that is in walking distance of a tp, but that's really not a fair judgement since all places in game are for the most part.
... occasionnaly I found some stones just down the TP

Sorry, so busy working on mining and exploring that rarely do I think to take more detailed information of my fruit, dung, stone finds.

But I'll share what I do have...

-Papplon: Found by trees along the northern interior of the TI Volcano
(outside of the pool of water in the middle but still within the basin of the volcano)

-Caroot: Near Swamp Camp (61577, 77203)

-Nissit Stone: Just N.E. within 100 meters of the southern outpost below the Oil Rig PvP zone.

-Brukkite: Within 50 meters due West of Nea's TP

-Haimaros Fruit: Within 20 meters of 80221, 80547

Sorry some of the information is a little vague. Spend so much time and effort documenting mining claims and then go and always think of these finds after the fact.:silly2:

Except for the Caroot. Nobody was too close by, so I stood on it before taking that pos, then quickly scooped it up.

And just FYI, these claims were all documented within the past two weeks.

--update June 17, 2010---

Found another helping soc mem get out of being trapped in the outpost south east of Luminadian

Caroot: 72342, 78308 (not far at all from the outpost there)

--update: june 18, 2010--

Missed out on some bombardo, blowing up merps by the swarm, my fap broke, and I was limited to just a vivo. When i finally got them off me I ran back over to where it had been but it had vanished. Covered the whole area, but there was someone else nearby bombing merps that may have scooped it up.
Was right around: 27274, 62617

Picked up Papplon (14).
Your current position is: Calypso (69919, 66678, 125)

Last edited:
While out for a stroll I stepped in a turd in my nice white boots... at least it has value and doesn't stink.

Your current position is: Calypso (70943, 74335, 219)
Picked up Common Dung (37).

While out for a stroll I stepped in a turd in my nice white boots... at least it has value and doesn't stink.

Your current position is: Calypso (70943, 74335, 219)
Picked up Common Dung (37).

lol these days i seem to find most stuff around shinok while mining.. alot of fruit and seldom stones

yeah my most common find seems to be fruit. Though today I only found 1 fruit and have two dung now.

Stones very rarely seem to pop up, but I fear they don't quite stand out so well as fruit with their little flies, or contrast the ground as much as dung does.

Have been finding a good number of fruits and dungs the last couple days though just while out hunting and mining. Usually not so active on the freebie finds, so im happy :)

yeah my most common find seems to be fruit. Though today I only found 1 fruit and have two dung now.

Stones very rarely seem to pop up, but I fear they don't quite stand out so well as fruit with their little flies, or contrast the ground as much as dung does.

Have been finding a good number of fruits and dungs the last couple days though just while out hunting and mining. Usually not so active on the freebie finds, so im happy :)

well glad your having fun finding this stuff =)

my guide could use some updated pics but i been lazy on doing that lol

Lol, I'll see what I can manage Kosmos. I enjoy endorsing your thread, and support anything that helps people continue to play freely.

Picked up Caroot (59).
Your current position is: Calypso (84897, 79496, 295)

I'll start taking screens when I can of the finds I come across and start posting them up here when I can, though usually they appear to me without textures, and look more like a cut-out on the ground (makes them stand out) so they're not the prettiest.

--edit--

Last edited:
I also preffer walking over sweating, and do most of my walking on TI.
This screenshots were taken during a 4h walk, (there are screenshots of3 finds missing, 2x dung, 1 x haimaros). I was also afk for a while so the actual walking lasted about 3h - 3,5h.
Heading to preffered spot from TP TI castle. Fisrt find
So alltogether i found: (screenshots deleted couse of lack on space)

30 brukite
60 nissit
76 Kaldon
256 caroot
291 papplon
186 bombardo
25 haimaros
some dung :wtg:

some of the finds were virtualy meters apart

Last edited:
Sometimes you find a lot of fruit and sometimes you dont. Sometimes there been lots of people in the erea and somethimes there havent been..;)

I did win some i last fruit,stones and dung contest. Sow i could say i know a bit about finding fruit and stuff.

They respam atleast every 24 hours i would say. (Same for mining i gues)

You could log all lacation of fruit findings but still maybe someone els will have found the stuff last 24 hours in the erea..;)

I normally find the stuff duning my hunts. If been hunting in crowded erea's a lot sow i havent found much last mounths. For me it clear wy i almost found nothing at the moment! And the stuff can in fact be found every were on the ground/hils. Never found it on roads ore close to it. Never found it in city's.

Selling the stuff. You probable have low amounts finding it you're self right!?. You can find low amounts to on auction to.....;)

Spent something like 4 hours with short breaks walking from NE TI TP to lake and finishing at SE TI TP without a single find. Whining should toggle doomswitch :).

Spent something like 4 hours with short breaks walking from NE TI TP to lake and finishing at SE TI TP without a single find. Whining should toggle doomswitch :).

This is a secret, so I won’t tell it aloud... :cool:

When you are fruitwalking, open Private Chat with one of your friends.

All Private Chats are constantly being monitored by the ppl of MA Chat Control. :eyecrazy:

If you’re not finding anything for a prolonged time, complain to your friend about it. Usually, Chat Control reacts promptly––unless they happen to be on pizza break.

They will drop something in your way within a short time. (Might be dung, however.) Happens to me over and over again... :D

Last edited:
This is a secret, so I won’t tell it aloud... :cool:

When you are fruitwalking, open Private Chat with one of your friends.

All Private Chats are constantly being monitored by the ppl of MA Chat Control. :eyecrazy:

If you’re not finding anything for a prolonged time, complain to your friend about it. Usually, Chat Control reacts promptly––unless they happen to be on pizza break.

They will drop something in your way within a short time. (Might be dung, however.) Happens to me over and over again... :D

And if u open about 10 chat windows, MA gets paranoid u will complain and spread the word of no finds, among to many people and in a short time u can expect a Rutol find of 100 stones atleast. :wtg:

I dont exactly know what was it, that made u think I believe in this.
Maybe u just didnt like how i responded to a fairytale by an older forum member.(why didnt u tell him to write the offtopic coments under the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/88465-things-you-believed-n00b.html)

Looks as if u got some noob issues urself

Either way, I will respond to such fairytales in the future in my own way, if u like it or not. Especialy when the post is unconstructive and off topic.

warm regards :D

But really after spending so many hours without result I grow a little paranoid. If natural resources spawn personally for passing players then they might not spawn for me since I found stones and fruits while hunting recently, or since I have been autowalking forward silently for hours and game might trigger bot protection. (People take weird things in consideration during downswings huh ? :p )

For the records, fruit/dung/stone spawns are NOT personally instanced. On many occasions, I've been out riding in my car with a passenger or just hunting with some buddies and we've seen the same spawn at the same time.

I think this is much more encouraging as we now can be pretty certain that natural spawns are not cycled PED dependent. :)

I think this is much more encouraging as we now can be pretty certain that natural spawns are not cycled PED dependent. :)

ty for reiterating what is in this thread and in my guide :D

Hey All
New to the game and this forum. Read this whole thread and tried to use it. It seems that the map positions have changed a little bit with the addition of new land areas. Also on some other threads I have found some avatars noticing the drop in number of finds and the quantity of in each find.

So my questions are 1) Are the spots like TI and PA still good places to look?
2) Are there areas more prone to finds in the new update than before? If so where?
3) Is Eudoria higher in finds?
4) Must mobs be present for finds?
5) Is there an updated location guide for the new vu?

Would appreciate your help^^ :)

Hey All
New to the game and this forum. Read this whole thread and tried to use it. It seems that the map positions have changed a little bit with the addition of new land areas. Also on some other threads I have found some avatars noticing the drop in number of finds and the quantity of in each find.

So my questions are 1) Are the spots like TI and PA still good places to look?
2) Are there areas more prone to finds in the new update than before? If so where?
3) Is Eudoria higher in finds?
4) Must mobs be present for finds?
5) Is there an updated location guide for the new vu?

Would appreciate your help^^ :)

this guide is out of date. you can find things anywhere so location doesn't matter. good luck

Back