Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

I guess I don't have to worry about large packs of cars with guns mounted roaming the PVP areas.:yay:

very powerful

mosquitoes are small but powerful, reely pow-we-r-fu-l bzzzz.. zzzz. zzz.. bite ahh.:yay:

If that's the case maybe worth paying to go to Rocktropia to get one?

EDIT: assuming they're being given out there too?
no cars in rocktropia yet. people is waiting but :confused:

The rocktropia page does say Rocktropia officials will be handing them out
That is the only reason I stayed here. lets hope they deliver soon. I'm falling asleep

Are they doing the "second" giveaway yet?

Are they doing the "second" giveaway yet?

Only heard Simon say: Out of stock
and: ... for now.

I don't have a clue about where or when :rolleyes:

Second give away will probbaly be on RockTropia. :D

Any new locations?

Marco|FPC said:
1) We got a number of cars from MA as promotion. Not enough to cover giving out one to each avatar in game.

I'd accept this in real life since you have a limited number available, but forgive me... isn't this a computer game? The car is simply a model with a script and a unique item ID attached to it. You could just open the dev console and spawn as many vehicles as you want - either in inventory or the world. So if you find there's not enough, a command or two later and the problems solved. Easy. Or don't MA allow you to play with the dev console anymore Marco? ;)

Oh well, guess I'll wait until people have stopped being silly, and grab one cheap off auction next week. :)

I'd accept this in real life since you have a limited number available, but forgive me... isn't this a computer game? The car is simply a model with a script and a unique item ID attached to it. You could just open the dev console and spawn as many vehicles as you want - either in inventory or the world. So if you find there's not enough, a command or two later and the problems solved. Easy. Or don't MA allow you to play with the dev console anymore Marco? ;)

Yeah, but it would be almost like printing 17 PED Notes to prop up an economy. My guess is that 17PED*xNumValk sum for the total run of freebies came out of a budget somewhere.

Hope I get another chance at the brass ring tonight.

Yeah, but it would be almost like printing 17 PED Notes to prop up an economy. My guess is that 17PED*xNumValk sum for the total run of freebies came out of a budget somewhere.

Hope I get another chance at the brass ring tonight.

well they got over 100k € for a castle to buy and 1mil € to rebuilt it but they refuse to give the comunity ~11k€ of wich the most would be used up anyways ?

go figure...

well they got over 100k € for a castle to buy and 1mil € to rebuilt it but they refuse to give the comunity ~11k€ of wich the most would be used up anyways ?

go figure...

CASTLE!!!! in "no loot" yellow

:laugh:

Any more news on where they are and when they will return or where they will go? :(

Went up to rocktropia as Eudoria was too laggy, how many people are on i dont know, but their servers are struggling! Where the MA people are I dont know either! Seems they got bored

Come on MA we need more answers :mad::mad:

I just got home from work and am starting the dload. I suppose I won't get a freebie. :ahh:

I just got home from work and am starting the dload. I suppose I won't get a freebie. :ahh:

No you will for the USA people there doing it for us :)

It's now 0:11 in Sweden.. they simply went to bed.. Usa players just got fuxored.

Gah MA is screwing us over :mad::mad: :confused: :mad:

Didnt they promise another giveaway for USA players(or for other players that wasnt there for 3am giveaway lol)? did we get forgotten as usual?

GAH!!!! Come on emma and simon we need cars :cry:

Didnt they promise another giveaway for USA players(or for other players that wasnt there for 3am giveaway lol)? did we get forgotten as usual?

There's still time lol, it's only 7pm est which means what, 4pm on the west coast? I say give them till at least 10pm before starting to worry. :)

Emma is online.. anyone seen her?

I guess people don't want to share their 500 free PEDs.

Back