Longtooth wtf?

djomen

Guardian
Society
Knights Templar NF
DJ Master Omen
there isnt even a spot in the beastiary but every imaginable sga item is dropping like rain ... whats going on.. and can i join in?,,, as in where are these mobs and what are they for ubers only ?

Last edited:
Are they all extremely tough mobs? I don't want to get near a Eomon, or a atrox, or any of the mobs i seen in the screenie, maybe the argo.

longtooth dont hit hard but they have a ton of health, its also laggy as hell and there's a bunch of kill stealers there, killed a few but meh wasnt enjoying it enough to hang around. They're SWof PA

Looks like the missing Goblin,Pixie and Vigi parts have been located.

Some nice axes too.

Wonder what other surprises the Longteeth will drop...

Get a team of 4-5 of you, averaging 40dps each with minimum Ghost/5b and you'll be fine.
Loot is average so you'll probably lose PED (as usual) but it's more than fun grinding Atrox/Ambu/Aurli etc etc and thus slightly increases the value for money (imo).
Plus there's the added bonus of people flooding the spawns which in turn CAN mean some big HoFs... laugh all the way to the TT while everyone else cries to the depo button!
:rofl:

Last migration was insane fun, if I'da known this was coming so soon, I would've held off on closing my account until after this event.
:eek:

dont waste ur time going when europe is awake still lol...unless u got a high dps wep and dont need to fap...ks central pfft

dont waste ur time going when europe is awake still lol...unless u got a high dps wep and dont need to fap...ks central pfft

I have also found this to be true. When its in those countries timezones to play and they want the mobs just sit aside and hope that they sleep soon.

LOL, i hope that was a joke ^^

England is very much in europe ...:scratch2: last time i checked..:scratch2:

there isnt even a spot in the beastiary but every imaginable sga item is dropping like rain ... whats going on.. and can i join in?,,, as in where are these mobs and what are they for ubers only ?

i left them after a nifty 800 ped loss ....

so , goot loot are not for everyone ...

cheers

ermik

where are they now ? still here ?

LOL, i hope that was a joke ^^

England is very much in europe ...:scratch2: last time i checked..:scratch2:

Hmm, I think that most continental Europeans think that Englishmen don't want them to think that England is a part of Europe...

But maybe that's old news and are we all very much emancipated and live happily together :laugh:

LOL, is this becoming a geography thread?

Back